Wee Man AMA

Wee Man

What would you do if High_Volume posted an intro?

• Like 1
  • sus 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

1 minute ago, Wee Man said:

Broke into a lot of clan/team forums and stole databases to crack the passwords of which was then used to break into more clan's forums. All in all I don't really think it was that harmful but definitely on the grimy side of things.

As a follow up, what was the most useful information you got from access someones forums with these tactics?

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

33 minutes ago, true said:

What were your impressions of VNG? How the hell did you end up there?

I'd wanted to try out P2P but the none of the clans around appealed to me. Vng were fairly small but did try to get involved in P2P so I thought I'd try them out and see what they were about. What a fucking joke of a clan, my lord. I've never seen such an awkward, soft, anti social set of losers in all my life. There was always someone crying over some really awkward shit. I met some good people in there like Ryan and Harry who I played Apex with and I feel like me and Vene were always on good terms but jesus the rest of them were freaks.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

37 minutes ago, Melo C said:

How did back to back losses to Drunk Pkers open cc (lead by @heureuse) affect ronin morale? I heard forums went quiet at the time.

I really have no opinion about that team, I knew a few people in there who were ok but as a team our paths didn't cross enough for them to have any relevance in my mind. I genuinely don't remember losing to them at all that's how little of an impact it had.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

54 minutes ago, Krystal said:

👀 What sort of baking do you do? I'm a little sus of "bakers" from England after watching Peaky Blinders.

I lol'd xD

Signature1.png.6e45d7e6480474f7527ac0a4d644a2e6.png

signature3.gif.b81f19bc9f085dd908b086fd774c0d8b.gif

signature34.gif.58e09c2de33fbc5636d73b95b8eb91e0.gif

On 3/7/2021 at 8:14 PM, Adam_ said:

How many people do you recall being removed from staff at zybez for leaking ips over the years? do you remember who? i heard robinhoodrs (dont panic leader) was removed/banned for this reason but dunno if it was ever confirmed.

Just 1, Jim:

kXdy5YJ.png

As for Robinhoodrs, I believe he was demoted due to rigging some awards in the Player Kills board although I think it was common knowledge he was involved in DDoSing with his team or something along those lines but nobody ever brought evidence forward about it as far as I knew. I'm not sure why his account ended up banned, I never bothered to look into it.

What would you say was the thing you did on zybez that would most constitute an abuse of power?

I used the knowledge of the decision making process to make sure my clans topics stayed open, usually that was just making sure we had the correct screenshots and evidence from the event, not exactly abuse but I had inside knowledge to know how conflicting topics would be broken down and decided but that didn't always go in my favour anyway. Also I guess dealing with reports when my clan was involved would be considered abuse but it was usually instances of people posting some really time sensitive stuff on a thread when nobody was around (think DoXing for example).

who were some of the biggest idiots/most annoying people you regularly had to deal with in zybez?

Murray, Adenina, Adrenalized, Crest227, Evizu (used to jump on hijacked accounts to post constantly), some of the downfall guys from when I was in Ronin were a constant annoyance trying to get me removed. That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

EDIT: Forgot Kenny

from what i've seen you say before it seems like you much prefer f2p to p2p. can you expand on why ? what do you think would make you like p2p more if anything?

F2P is a level playing field in terms of gear so all that's left is performance to focus on. P2P there's just too much to consider, too much going on, too many overpowered weapons, tanking isn't as fun, fights are far easier to ruin, the fights cost more meaning I have to work harder on money making in game etc etc. I don't think there's anything could make me like P2P warring more to be honest with you.

thoughts on these clans that are still around:
Tempest - Best clan in the game right now, community and performance wise.

DF - Seems like they're doing well in P2P but they just remind me of FSK. Only fight when things are in their favour in an awkward timezone. Cry a lot etc.

VR - Trash, always have been. 

AF - Can pull big and put in a decent performance but don't like how all the WL have mass joined them for some reason.

SV - Used to be pretty good in F2P but have just become backup for RoT.

DK - Are they still around lmao? Definitely awful.

420 - Dcranger is a serial killer. That's all I know about them.

RoT - I had a lot of respect for RoT, they used to be incredible in game but whoever took over and turned them into what they are now isn't doing them any good at all. When Tempest opened we tried our hardest to stay out of their beef but they just crashed us anyway. Stupid really.

WL - Meh, never been any good imo.

Vit - Crybabies but pretty good in P2P.

PD - Don't know them.

thoughts on these clans that are no longer around and the way they went out (you can count brian closing di as opposed to the olde nite reopening if you want):

TT - Got along with a lot of ex TT members and they used to be solid but they really should have closed long before they did.

Di - Our paths didn't cross all that much and I don't know the different versions of them. They were fun to fight in CWA.

Cor - Was never a fan but again didn't cross paths with them much when they were around.

Downfall - Never understood why they closed only to reopen another clan with similar members and ranks lol.

on tim's q&a he said something similar about dynasty/bearz and that there wasn't much to say about them. i think milad also said that he didn't have any comment about them on his q&a. why do you personally feel that they aren't worth talking about?

Never achieved anything, didn't last long and was a really spazzy situation of how they formed. It was kind of embarrassing for everyone involved lmao.

why were you demoted from rider? (feel free to not answer this i'm just kind of curious)

Inactivity was the reason I was given, I've no reason to think there was any other motive behind it. Backend of the year is the busiest time for me at work and a lot of fights were too late for me so I wasn't around enough to keep my rank. I don't disagree really but I'd wish they'd given me a bit more leeway.

what is the most nh thing you've ever done you're willing to admit?

Mentioned in a previous reply I used to break into forum accounts and crack passwords from the databases.

what's the best reason you've had to kick someone from a clan (deserved) and worst reason (didn't feel it was warranted/didn't want to kick them but had to)?

I don't remember personally kicking anyone. 

what's the most fucked up thing you've had someone else do in a clan you've been in?

Some of the doxing and DDoSing against Genesis got way out of hand.

do you think the clan world will ever return to a point where we would see a site like zybez genuinely used by the whole community and popular again, or probably not? 

A combination of forums being an out of date platform and clans wanting to control the narrative of events is what killed Zybez in my eyes and while Dickus tried to bring something similar back last year it's clear nobody is interested in those kind of sites anymore. Such a shame, I love a good discussion about the roonies.

Edited by Wee Man
  • Like 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

1 hour ago, true said:

Thoughts on Poison and Ronald Venomous as a clan leader?

Bottom of the barrel, never going anywhere - Hotgun

They really did suck from start to finish and Ron was just a truly awful clan leader.

• Haha 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

16 minutes ago, true said:

Did you think DF were douchebags for fully abandoning Zybez?

Just you

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

1 hour ago, Howl said:

all-time top 10?/OSRS top 10?

Don't really have those lists to be honest with you. I was mostly involved with the smaller midsized clans and the overlap with the top ones didn't happen often. Personally I think if you compared all the peaks that I was around for and aware of I think RoT were the best overall though.

if you were jagex mod for a day, what would you try to do?

Not much if it was only a day lmao. My main goal would be to improve the wilderness with quality, rewarding content instead of the trash we have now.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]