Empire Mind AMA

Empire Mind

About myself: Name is Steve if nobody knows, I'm 30 and pretty inactive in terms of Runescape but have been within the clan world for the last 14-15 years, I don't enjoy the game like I use too but still try and make time to come online and talk to people/attend events when I can. I've traveled thru most of Canada, thru the United States somewhat, and been to Japan a few times. 

I'm mostly known for being a VR warlord thru the peak era of the clan world IMO.

List of clans I've been apart of/rank.

EOS: Warlord
VR: Warlord
Corr: Pk leader
Rot - Member
Df - Member

Other teams I've been apart of : Frozen fury/Brutality/Ancient Fury/Kill Orgy/Revenant/Aggression v2 when Vr was F2P and I ventured out to p2p.

You can ask me anything related to RS/VR in general as nobody in Vr will do this so I can answer the best I can, and some rl stuff. 

If I've ever had beef with you in the past then I'm sorry for how I was, everyone was different when they were 16-20.

And yes, I'm the guy who leaked VR admin logs just awaiting all the questions about it.

• Like 2

w4jJL.png

Whats your favorite time in the clan world?

How good of a caller do you think you were? Were you ever the best in VR?

Thoughts on Kaochinx?

What is the most NH activities you took part in?

Whats your favorite clan you never joined?

aUBwTQ1.png

What was the final nail in the coffin with you and VR? What drove you to just leak the admin channel and separate from the clan?

I also want to know what your thoughts on Kaochinx are, but I specifically want to know where you two differ. He’s leaked staff logs and even spied on VR, yet they accepted him back even after all of that nonsense. If you can provide any contrast between the two of you in your own words that would be fantastic.

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

Top 5 callers you heard?

Not really familiar with your story since it was before my time mostly, how'd you end up with calling ranks in 3 separate top clans?

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

Though I could be wrong since i'm not as knowledgeable about pre eoc and that, I don't think VR/RoT have ever really gotten along too well. Some topics i've seen have had a lot of RoT people flaming VR members who tried to join because they were VR, or telling other people who tried to join that they were garbage/etc, and they should go to VR. Did you experience any of this trying to join RoT (assuming you were VR first)? 

What were the reasons you left the other clans you've been in apart from VR which it seems you're still a part of?

Since you say you're expecting questions about leaking VR admin logs - for someone who isn't familiar with the incident, what happened? Who did you leak them to? What was leaked? Did anything major/important come of it? If you weren't caught or didn't admit to it, did someone else get blamed or removed for it? 

I'm told Kaochinx leaked admin multiple times on VR and also leaked other clans over the years, I know true's already asked about him, but how did your experience differ from his, assuming the truth of you leaking them eventually came out? It seems like he was given a lot of chances, clearly you're still around VR, but was it the same for you? 

Thoughts on ruon3bs?

Thoughts on RoT/DF/VR/CL/SV/Rev/AF in their current states?

Is Evizu going to disown you for talking about VR on another clan's forums? 🤔

Rank the clans / teams you've been in based on how much you enjoyed them?

Thoughts on current DF/VR "beef"?

As a long time VR member and official during the "peak" of the clan world, how do you feel about VR sharing members with multiple other clans? And how do you feel about the state of the clan world in general?

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

Hey Steve, been a while.

What was your favorite clan, and your most memorable moment in it?

During your time in VR, what were some officials you got along with the most, and which ones did you dislike?

1 hour ago, true said:

Whats your favorite time in the clan world?

I'd have to the say the up rise of VR in late 08-09 and taking dominance in my opinion within the clan world where nobody wanted to take us on.

How good of a caller do you think you were? Were you ever the best in VR?

Before D2+Rad+Lukas came into the picture I'd say I was ranked third. Behind Cera S6 and Kaochinx27. Then when D2 came I'd put myself/him within the same ranking but when they came I became more of a motivational caller and hyping people up and becoming a transition caller when every clan made swat's. Rad didn't call as much, and Lukas was good but felt I was better.

Thoughts on Kaochinx?

If he just minded his own mind and stayed as a warlord I think he wouldn't of got such a bad rep for himself. Personally me and him were hot and cold within my time in VR, but more on the cold side.  I personally never trusted Kao, as his ego always was one set ahead of him.

What is the most NH activities you took part in?

I'd say when we said flaming other clan's dead members, I did it once and felt wrong doing it. I never got involved in the Doxing personally as that was what drove me away from the game in the end after I was doxed by ROT.

Whats your favorite clan you never joined?

Gladz, I always admired this clan when I was younger, but closed before I could even get the reqs to join.

57 minutes ago, true said:

Tell us about your time in CoR. How was it? How did it differ from VR? What did you like/dislike?

I actually ended up joining Corr after a fall out with Cera, and joined because I wanted to get back at him. I personally really enjoyed Corruption as it was a change from what I was used too. Corruption didn't want to go for long uncapped wars at this time, and the member base were down to earth people. It was a short stint but it shows you that the other side isn't as bad always. I felt Corruption closed too soon and think there were some key players who could of kept the clan running with a strong loyal member base but still respected the decision from other officials.

55 minutes ago, Justyn said:

What led you to joining rot?

This was when D2+Rad+Cera all retired, and Kaochinx was being emotional and left all the pressure on myself with a brand new set of pk leaders and still wanted to perform at the top  and crash everyone, at first I was fine with it, but after a while I was slowly getting more upset with the decisions of officials, and didn't even think about it and decided to leave to join ROT a day before a two week prep against RSD as I thought it'd be a lot better with a clan that I thought were more constant at the time, but I was very very wrong. I actually regret joining ROT after my first week joining but my ego made me stay for a few months until I finally left and took a break from the game for a bit. 

What led you to leaking vr admin logs?
I was approached before making my intro by Mattbrazil to leak for pretty much instant access within ROT but I didn't want to do that as I still respected VR, and denied. But after months of crashing me at events I approached Evizu to get his members under control and was told they wouldn't stop and I told him I'd just do what MattyB wanted and he didn't think I was serious, and the next fight I was crashed again and leaked after I was almost a member anyways out of spite. To this day I still regret that decision as didn't mean anything other than spite at the time.

w4jJL.png