Empire Mind AMA

Empire Mind

1 hour ago, Victoria said:

What was the final nail in the coffin with you and VR? What drove you to just leak the admin channel and separate from the clan?

I also want to know what your thoughts on Kaochinx are, but I specifically want to know where you two differ. He’s leaked staff logs and even spied on VR, yet they accepted him back even after all of that nonsense. If you can provide any contrast between the two of you in your own words that would be fantastic.

I'm actually still apart of VR, I ended up going back to VR after a few months after leaving ROT. I answered above about the logs, it was just mostly spite against them crashing me over and over for a 6-7 month period. Decided to leave after a few decisions I didn't agree with and back then a warlord didn't get much of a say as we were looked as just in game callers. 

Kaochinx - Kaochinx and Cera have always been close and he's always got Cera to back him for many of the things he's done (Never agreed with this). I personally feel the difference between us was I wanted what was best for VR at the time and Kao wanted what was best for him, even in OSRS he'd convince members to stake their banks and he'd loan them money and make them play the game to gain interest in the game again which many didn't, and would buy GP then quit the game . He'd make decisions that he thought were best for the clan and in hindsight really weren't , but Kao always felt like he was a leader and nobody would really say anything to him as he was viewed as a top caller within the clan world. His ego was always his problem just as mine was. But he took it too far and would almost test his limits I felt to see if we'd kick him. 

Myself - I personally cared for many of our members and tried to keep in contact with everyone as the "good guy who everyone liked". I was more quiet behind the scenes and just went with what we were doing as a clan and should of spoke up more. I didn't look at our members as just another 3 options. I'd talk to anyone and everyone who wanted to talk about just anything. 

w4jJL.png

1 hour ago, Tika191 said:

Top 5 callers you heard?

Not really familiar with your story since it was before my time mostly, how'd you end up with calling ranks in 3 separate top clans?

Not in any order, but always felt confident when these guys were leading.
Cera S6
D2master12
Brian289
Arma150 (When he was in his prime and I came back as just a member)
Jay Jay

• Like 1

w4jJL.png

I saw (and was a bit surprised) you were re-ranked in VR like a year ago. What was that experience like? How was calling/being an official in 2020 vs 2008-2012?

How was Mike as the sole Leader? Was he good? How did he compare to Evizu?

How good was Conditions21 at calling? I noticed he wasn't on your top five list.

Who are some of the best officials from your time in CoR?

Why did you leave EOS?

Did you really scam Zero Fear1 of a Bandos Hilt or something in BH era?

Why the fuck did you spend so much money on League of Legends skins? How much do you think you spent total?

aUBwTQ1.png

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

Though I could be wrong since i'm not as knowledgeable about pre eoc and that, I don't think VR/RoT have ever really gotten along too well. Some topics i've seen have had a lot of RoT people flaming VR members who tried to join because they were VR, or telling other people who tried to join that they were garbage/etc, and they should go to VR. Did you experience any of this trying to join RoT (assuming you were VR first)? 

That was the case yes, but most clans that big namers at the time that most clans would still give a shot in. I was one of them, as I joined many clans who beefed with VR and still got in with no problems. ROT/VR never saw eye to eye but prior to joining I thought ROT were on an uprising and felt they were more in my league, but was wrong.

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

What were the reasons you left the other clans you've been in apart from VR which it seems you're still a part of?

I always wanted to be apart of a top clan, in EOS I had a ton of fun but the fact that EOS never wanted to actually make a push was the downfall for me, I wanted to make a name for myself.

ROT - same thing, I thought what I wanted at the time was power and the fact I could move up in another clan, I was given the chance to start calling in ROT but at the time I still was feeling guilty for what I did, and wanted to just lay back as a member and be an all around member.

Corruption - Me and Cera had a falling out of kicking a member I thought didn't deserve to be kicked and we fought about it and he ended up kicking me, and didn't come back. Went to Corruption as more of a "Fuck you" towards Cera but really enjoyed my time in Corruption and glad I did this.

Divine Forces - This was when I was addicted to League of Legends and had no interest in the game as I was just bored of it in general, joined as I knew they had an active League memberbase, and didn't last long here and got booted with a bunch of members for skipping events to play League, generally feel bad for joining and not trying my all to prove myself.

Since you say you're expecting questions about leaking VR admin logs - for someone who isn't familiar with the incident, what happened? Who did you leak them to? What was leaked? Did anything major/important come of it? If you weren't caught or didn't admit to it, did someone else get blamed or removed for it? 

I leaked like 2-3 years worth of Vr admin logs to ROT, they did get some information out of it, I admitted to doing it. Shortly after it became a trend to leak logs it felt.

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

I'm told Kaochinx leaked admin multiple times on VR and also leaked other clans over the years, I know true's already asked about him, but how did your experience differ from his, assuming the truth of you leaking them eventually came out? It seems like he was given a lot of chances, clearly you're still around VR, but was it the same for you? 

VR has always been known for giving people second chances, I still get jokes about it from oldschool members and it doesn't bother me. Myself and Kao never saw eye to eye over most things and I kept myself distanced from him over the years. We were like fire and water. We didn't mix well. Only a handful of Vr like Kao I feel, and he knows he couldn't come back now because there would be backlash and he doesn't like being told he's wrong or what he needs to work on.

Thoughts on ruon3bs?
I wasn't around for this guy, but heard he's a rat.

Thoughts on RoT/DF/VR/CL/SV/Rev/AF in their current states?

ROT - I don't really pay attention too much to the clan world. I attend events when I can, but I feel ROT is slumping. Only around because of their loyal member base and multi logging.
DF - The beef between DF and VR isn't my thing. I don't care for beef anymore and don't hold grudges. But feel they're a top contender.
VR - Since Evizu has come back I feel Vr has become stronger. Hold their own against other top tier clans.
CL - Don't know much about them anymore.
SV - Need to stand up for themselves, as since I've been around they've always been two steps behind ROT and can't fight clans without help.
REV - Rev is still strong IMO, and rank 1 p2p if they had to fight any clan 1v1.
AF - AF is like REV, can talk the talk and walk the walk.

Is Evizu going to disown you for talking about VR on another clan's forums? 🤔

Evizu said if I talk down on VR I'll be forever judged, so I must watch my back.

Rank the clans / teams you've been in based on how much you enjoyed them?

Vr/Kill Orgy tied for #1
Eos/Rev/Corr enjoyed them all the same

Brutality/AF/Frozen Fury
Rot

Thoughts on current DF/VR "beef"?
Don't care for it, I keep to myself, too old to care for in game drama I don't know anything about.

As a long time VR member and official during the "peak" of the clan world, how do you feel about VR sharing members with multiple other clans? And how do you feel about the state of the clan world in general?

Generally felt it was a great way to recruit good members. Personally I think the clan world will be dead in 2 years, either by Jagex neglecting the clan world and the fact that most people in the clanning scene are getting too old and will generally run out of time to be able to play as much. Fights hardly last longer then 1-2 hours now when most people in the clan world would fight for 12+ hours and wouldn't be phased. Now everyone  just does capped fights or knows when too leave when they've proven a point.

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

What do you think would get you interested in RS/clanning again, if anything? Do you think you'd stick with VR?

Personally nothing, all I do is stake if I come online or go to events. But both are rare nowadays. I'm more focused on my real life success than on a video game.

40 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

were you around for the dk/vr merge a few yrs ago? if yea was it as bad as it was made out to be?

Sadly yes I was pretty active prior to this DK merge, I was a warlord. Didn't agree with the decision but this was Kao burning it into Mike's brain that we needed to merge with a clan to be successful, after they mass joined I went mia for months until I heard the merge was over. Never agreed with this stupid decision but Evizu was MIA at the time.

• Like 1

w4jJL.png

1 hour ago, Vech said:

Hey Steve, been a while.

What was your favorite clan, and your most memorable moment in it?

During your time in VR, what were some officials you got along with the most, and which ones did you dislike?

Hey Vech!

Vr has always been my family and the clan I've had the most memorable moments in.

I don't think I have a "key memorable moment" as everyday was a new day when being in this clan. I'd maybe say when we stuck it to TT and hunted them daily and showing clans we weren't afraid of anyone and didn't matter if it was a one vs one, or a one vs four and would fight back for hours and hold our own.

Officials I got along with in our prime: Evizu, Nodari, D2master, Lukas, D1e2n3, Viper, Cera, Ruler321, Silverthug, Nitrox Oxide, Kronca, Aaamanion, Ando, Ultraprono, Blazer, Spirius, and a lot of others.

Officials I didn't get along with : Craigberry, Kaochin, Luck Z, Jaguarrr, Tiffany, Matty1298, PaladinWiz. I didn't dislike these people but didn't like their attitudes or decisions as much as above a lot made decisions that I feel in the end hurt Vr in the end.

w4jJL.png

You said kao knows he can't go back now because there will be backlash. What makes this any different than the numerous times he's left or been removed or whatever before? Wasn't he still leader until rather late into last year?

What's some funny stuff that's not public knowledge you can tell us has happened in VR or about behind the scenes VR that won't get you into too much trouble with Evizu?

Almost never see anyone with anything positive to say about Sparze other than him being loyal to VR for so long (which is respectable, I won't deny that), do you feel that's warranted?

How relieved were you when the DK kids fucked off and left VR?

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

31 minutes ago, true said:

I saw (and was a bit surprised) you were re-ranked in VR like a year ago. What was that experience like? How was calling/being an official in 2020 vs 2008-2012?

When I took warlord was when Rev caves were a thing, I only took it to try and bring oldschool members back as they saw other members stepping up. I personally never liked calling in P2P and clients have killed the clanning scene. I strived in F2P as I feel F2P was a far more superior scene then P2P.

How was Mike as the sole Leader? Was he good? How did he compare to Evizu?

Nobody can beat Evizu, Mike is a good leader but more of a dictator. Nobody has or ever will compare to Evizu in my opinion. Mike has his spurts for activity and when Mike was a solo leader it was actually more of Kao making the calls as Mike promoted himself but wasn't around as much as he had too as a leader and hence why Kao got promoted. Kao made more calls to everyday clanning needs and really brought the morale down I feel until Rj came thru and Mike became more active. If Mike was to be active everyday I think he'd make a great everyday leader as he's smart in game and out of the game.

How good was Conditions21 at calling? I noticed he wasn't on your top five list.

I wasn't around when Conditions was in VR, I joined when Viper and those guys made FR and conditions went there, and when we were in Corruption together he was retired, I think we went to one event together? lol.

Who are some of the best officials from your time in CoR?

Jay, Starman, Fasty, GB7, Show

Why did you leave EOS?
As previously said I loved EOS but the fact that they didn't strive to move up the ranking system and were content of being a smaller clan made my interests die down and want to become a name in the clan world.

Did you really scam Zero Fear1 of a Bandos Hilt or something in BH era?

I use to fuck around with TSC and just got scammed for a blue mask by Brian289 and dragon chainbody by Darth Shaden. We had a luring squad between friends (Darth Shaden, B289, Magickill100 and myself). So after getting scammed god wars just came out, I went with TSC and there was no drop notifcations or coin share so I got a bandos hilt first day of update and did take it and bolt lmfao. Had to make my losses back babyyyyyyyyyy.

Why the fuck did you spend so much money on League of Legends skins? How much do you think you spent total?

Personally? about a grand or so. I was selling gold to Dreambasher while in DF and he'd give me League skins instead of real money as I don't need money in real life, turns out this fucker scammed me! After giving him bills worth of gold, I log in one day and so did a real life friend (I had Ryan give skins to him as well) and we got an email saying our accounts was banned and would have to pay 50 dollars each to get our accounts unbanned as the credit card was reported stolen. I don't hold a grudge, but laughed how I was given thousands of dollars worth of skins and only had to repay 50 dollars.

w4jJL.png

10 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

You said kao knows he can't go back now because there will be backlash. What makes this any different than the numerous times he's left or been removed or whatever before? Wasn't he still leader until rather late into last year?

A lot of the oldschool members would up and leave I feel, they all feel the same as I do. He's the type of person who you've given too many chances to and just know down the line he'll fuck you over somehow. People back in the day thought perhaps he'd change or the fact of VR changing without Kao wasn't something we wanted as a clan. As he did have a following. Kao was a leader but was bullied out by members near the end as people just didn't want to deal with his shitty attitude and decisions. I feel the DK merge was the nail in coffin for him.

What's some funny stuff that's not public knowledge you can tell us has happened in VR or about behind the scenes VR that won't get you into too much trouble with Evizu?

There isn't too much, we use to insult Viper daily because of e-dating habits. I use to troll him daily because his e-gf at the time sent him a pencil thru the mail that she put up her ass and him telling me how he'd plan her coming to meet him but they'd have to camp in his backyard because his parents didn't agree with an online girl coming to stay at their house. VR is a clan that what you see from the outside is how we were on the inside. We didn't hide anything. We were the Connor Mcgregor's of Runescape before he was even a big thing.

Not really a private thing as some might know but Tyler(Antrax02) was shit talking us to DF so an official went and hacked him for 2b for it. We also had a guy named Street b0y who was some crazy fucker who owned RPG's and we'd have him raid online chats like tinychat and stand there with his hot sister holding RPG's and AK's and not even understand what he was doing was actually fucked.

Evizu actually has a microphone but would only use it when super drunk. Always found it weird how all top clans had mysterious leaders who never talk Like Mattbrazil/Ghjjf/Evizu but it works somehow. We had members who had staking addictions and an official had info to their banks and they'd come back in 2 days saying they got hacked, I still think to this day someone was taking that profit for themselves aka Evizu, but he denies all claims!

10 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

Almost never see anyone with anything positive to say about Sparze other than him being loyal to VR for so long (which is respectable, I won't deny that), do you feel that's warranted?

Sparze isn't exactly what you think of. He's a loyal member, but also a good person, type of person to help anyone in need. He isn't a spastic like many people picture him, he does a lot of people in game and outside the game. He's one part of the backbone of the clan and will shit talk you if you dislike VR, but if you're in Vr he'll give you the shirt off his back. I personally respect Sparze.

How relieved were you when the DK kids fucked off and left VR?

I still wasn't super active, but we did get a lot of good members from the DK merge we wouldn't of gotten if we didn't merge. So there was some good and bad out of it. I couldn't stand Derek and gave him the nickname Lips when he was always ass kissing Vr if he wasn't being bi-polar.

• Haha 1

w4jJL.png

2 hours ago, Erika said:

I love you, Steve. My biggest simp 🙏

Will be an entertaining read 😂👌

Hi Mommy

• heart 1

w4jJL.png

12 minutes ago, Kestas said:

Think I did a bunch of w141 shenanigans with you back in the day. Good guy.

(unless I'm mixing you up with someone else)

What was your rsn?

w4jJL.png

What was your experience like in ROT?

What's your opinion on:

• Evizu
  • Cera

What do you think about the current VR?

Do you prefer the current VR from the VR you strived in?

EOS and VR are normally seen as very similar clans, how were they different from each other in your opinion?

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png