Empire Mind AMA

Empire Mind

1 hour ago, true said:

How do you want to be remembered?

As someone who is a regular person, who's made mistakes but at the end of the day a person who did the best he could to improve any clan he was in. (expect Rot/Df). I wouldn't say a top caller as I truly think a lot of others were far more superior than me.

Thoughts on Tempest?

I think they made the impact where F2P is now as it was a dying breed. They're a clan that can dominate in f2p and p2p with a loyal/respected memberlist and wish you guys all the best.

17 minutes ago, Victoria said:

It's okay. Kaochinx was a useless dipshit in DI anyways, and you can tell him so.

At least with you I have nothing remotely negative to say. If he wants to gloat so much, tell him to do an AMA, I'd love to see how that shitstorm turns out.

Kao will never do an AMA, he can't take criticism very well, whenever he tried, he'd get bullied and try and leave a clan once shit hit the fan with him or twist his words to try and get others on his side.

w4jJL.png

Feel free to tell me if I have any repeats.

If you started a clan from scratch, what would its name/colors/logo/theme be?

What is your all-time top 10 clan ranking?

Where do you see the clan world a year from now?

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

22 hours ago, Erika said:

Whats the weirdest item u keep by ur bed? 😏

Just my vape

On 3/20/2021 at 7:08 AM, Howl said:

Feel free to tell me if I have any repeats.

If you started a clan from scratch, what would its name/colors/logo/theme be?

I personally wouldn't start a clan from scratch. I've never got the motivation to create a clan, or the willpower to spend the amount of time it needs to be a leader. If a clan was to reopen I'd like to see RSD/Corruption remade to their former glory, no clan that's open today will ever hit their peaks again. Most clans are happy pulling 50-60. Where back then everyone wanted 133+ people for fights.

What is your all-time top 10 clan ranking?

If i'm rating it from 09-11

Vr/Rsd

Rot
Df/EOS

Di/TT/EH
Solace/Corruption

Can't think of any other clan at the moment, these clans above I think on any given week could take any spot from each other.

Where do you see the clan world a year from now?

Pulling 40 people or less. It's a downhill slope with a lot of people losing the grind. Most people are focusing on reality over virtual I feel. Once the vaccines for Covid are fully completed, and things are better I feel most people will go back to work/school and trying to grind as they'll have built up debt. I feel a few more clans will either die or fall off.

20 hours ago, true said:

Remember L4d2 days with @Kenny @Oli and I

Yeah I do, some of the best days, COACH.

On 3/19/2021 at 7:15 PM, true said:

Something that never hit public eye from VR

Members really never got the choice of the crash wars, they'd get told to mass up for a fight and they'd find out at the time we were starting crash wars, most of them didn't care. But the ones we did I feel like we lost a lot of good members who didn't agree with the crash war and they went inactive due to it. It was they were with us, or against us at the point.

w4jJL.png