Top 5/10 F2P Clans of All Time

True 2k8

Mostly just going to look at clan peaks. Could be wrong on some dates, but I think this is a reasonable list.

1. DS (2006) -- At the clan's peak, they were unstoppable. Like Trevor mentioned, they went undefeated for such a long time. There simply was no disputing that they were above anyone else during their reign. It'd be interesting how they would've adapted to newer meta's but that's something we can only speculate.

2. DI (2005-2006) -- Before DS' emergence, DI was a powerhouse that people feared. They would take on multiple clans, even having multiple fights named "DI vs the world". Even when DS took over, they were still formidable. Upon DS' closure, they had numerous good fights against DF. 

3. RSD (2009-2012) -- RSD was always the clan that fell just a tad short to be the #1. Their activity pre-2010 was also a little questionable. The influx of EH members changed this imo and RSD made a quick push towards #1 and did not give this up for pretty much a year. RSD at its peak did not require any prep for fights, would have 3-5 fights a week, had solid tanks, dedicated binders, amazing callers, strong leadership and man-for-man could take on nearly anyone.

4. DF (2007-2009) -- Tons of respect for what they achieved over the years, even if I don't always agree with their methods. Gotta realize, that DF made a solid approach towards top 10 back in 2006, solidified their position, before pushing their way to the very top. The 2007-2009 era DF was very strong. 

5. EH (2008-2009) -- Made it to brief #1 in 2009. Went undefeated for multiple months while taking on VR that would have 100+ each fight.

6. VR (2007-2010) -- There's a case to be made that VR deserve to be placed higher, but I'm putting them here for two reasons. The first is that their strength mostly was down to numbers. Not that their organization was that bad, but man for man, they wouldn't be top 5. Maybe not even top 10. Also, the second reason: Slapping VR since '06.

7. TT (2008-2011) -- Just overall solid but never really had an insane peak nor really achieved all that much. Was just kinda always in contention of being top 3 - top 5 without actually getting there.

8. Corr (2006-2008) -- There was a point that Corruption was looking pretty scary, but honestly, man for man they weren't as good as some of the clans listed as their peak.

9. SE (2008-2009) -- SE was an incredible clan to fight. Despite a bitter rivalry, I have a ton of respect for what they achieved. What hurts them is that their "peak" wasn't all that high.

10. EoS (2007-2009) --They were kinda just always there, they had a high peak for a few weeks/months but even then you can't put them ahead of any other clan on this list imo.

Rs classic

BK imo yeah I know about the other clans lol

Early Rs2

Bk / Gladz

2005 to 2012

Di / DS / RSD / DF / EoS

07 RS

Love them or hate them its RoT 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

1. Chivalry Legions - If being number 1 for a small amount of time is amazing, imagine #1 in an entire timezone for over 10 years with less than 10 losses in that timezone. Almost all of them exclusively to...

2. Dark Slayers - CL just lasted longer

ZUE0lMx.jpg

based on time served owning the competition and staying near/at the top rank as much as possible.

so 5 of all time f2p? so 2004-2020 would be for me: DI, RSD, TT, VR, ROT

+5 more to me would be, DF, COR, EH's core group that stuck together among all the versions, EOS's group too, SE's group,

The thing with the groups is, like Eos example, majority started in Adelais or something, then Eos, then Bearz w/e their 2014 thing was. So core group was 07-14 active. Same for EH/SE.

FOOLS and TRWF woulda been next 2 yeah.

0c3A4SZ.png

2020-07-11_055657.png.14347eb8ff5b323524f4ec40ed24f0a8.png

1. Downfall 
2. DI

3. ROT

4. RSD

5. V2R

Being serious I do think PH is the only other clan that achieved close to what we did given where we started from

Edited by Jack
  • Like 1

Tried explaining the history of RuneScape clans to my kid.

@Vanuckle

• Like 1

Twitch ► https://www.twitch.tv/Thesavageraven

Twitter ►  https://twitter.com/TheSavageRaven

Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/Thesavageraven

The Insta ► https://www.instagram.com/osrs_thesavageraven/

Playstation I.D ► Guthrie_Sniper

Steam Username ► ravensarrow

Battle I.d ► sRaven#11371

@Vanzant is my #1 Fan.

The hottest rapper of 2020. ?

opmg.PNG

1 hour ago, Trevor said:

1. Chivalry Legions - If being number 1 for a small amount of time is amazing, imagine #1 in an entire timezone for over 10 years with less than 10 losses in that timezone. Almost all of them exclusively to...

2. Dark Slayers - CL just lasted longer

mad lad

miWBOx2.png

qOY7v.png

EOS  2009- / EOP 2009-

1 hour ago, Kieran said:

Man for Man Quality Osrs

Fools

ROT

FSK

Downfall

DI/DF

curious what evidence u have of fsk being better than downfall in man for man quality considering we beat them every time in cwa or pvp

• Like 1

LrnARVR.png

ROT seem to have dominated the OSRS era for the 1 year I was around (2017) and considering they're still up there right now that I've returned, I'd say the post-OSRS goes to ROT.

In the 2010-2012 period I clanned, RSD, DF and TT were clans that stood out to me as v. powerful.

In the 2008 period I clanned, DS & DI were v. v. powerful.

• Like 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png