Top 5/10 F2P Clans of All Time

True 2k8

On 8/22/2020 at 9:33 PM, Brian said:

You can't all time rank. The game changed too much.

Well the issue is perception. Some clans were dominant in both PKRI/full out era, but full out era was a very, very long time ago and loads of people on these boards won't have even experienced it. Pretty much any clan dominant after fast returning in F2P shouldn't count lol. For me the strongest clans were the ones that were strong either in a particular scene/area for a long period of time, or niche; or in the era they come from. A lot of the clans I ranked by many metrics would be no-where near the top, but for what I'm calling them to be one of the best for it makes sense. Except for AF because that's P2P and they were always meme in F2P, but I cba splitting the two, there aren't a lot of clans from the the last decade and a half that were actually good at both.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

Haven't been around most of OSRS so I'll just use 2009-2012 as my reference for these ranks - 

1. Rsd

2. Vr

3. Df

4. Tt

5. Eos

6. Cor

7. Sol

Fools, TR, TRWF and CL were also pretty strong but timezones kept them from fighting consistently with the above

Quality

Sol

RSD

TT - probably had the edge over RSD until dg items became common

Rest 

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

RSD fo sure

SnaptiK#0145

Chivalry Legions Elite - Ex-Chivalry Legions Council
Ex-Ancient Fury Applicant Ex-Zerg Unit Member

Ex-Australian Army Co-Leader - Ex-Kill Orgy Senior Member - Ex-TKO Blitz Member

spacer.png

1. Downfall

2. Robert

3. name another clan that has beaten rot in a clean 1v1 battle + made them log in wildy 

Edited by dwg
  • Like 1
  • sus 1

bc5LliT.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

YIxpZPf.png

image.png.a160ba338667c3bd8c56bcbe1a714025.png

On 8/19/2020 at 9:35 AM, Majin said:

9. SE (2008-2009) -- SE was an incredible clan to fight. Despite a bitter rivalry, I have a ton of respect for what they achieved. What hurts them is that their "peak" wasn't all that high.

10. EoS (2007-2009) --They were kinda just always there, they had a high peak for a few weeks/months but even then you can't put them ahead of any other clan on this list imo.

I like your list but I can't agree with the two above at all. EOS was always better than SE in the time period you mentioned. You can make a case if the fight was capped that SE would have a shot but in an uncapped run in, EOS would overwhelm SE.

Perhaps I'm biased because of the rivalry we had with SE during the Adelais days but man I don't ever remember SE being a fair match up for EOS.

Will just rank mine based on my limited knowledge from top 10 clans, 2009 onwards... 

1. DI 

2. RSD

3. DF

4. RoT

5. TT

6. CoR 

7. EH

8. VR

9. SE

10. EoS 

• sus 1

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

Off the top of my mind (so probably forgetting a whole bunch / getting stuff wrong):

––RS1––

- RSD I guess?

- Sabres? idk

- WG??? honestly I know so little

––RS2––

Early:

- DI

- DS

- RSD

Mid:

- DI

- RSD/TT

- DF/Fools/LDK/RoT/VR

Late:

- RSD

- Fools/VR

- Sol

- DF/TR/TT

––OSRS––

Early-to-mid:

- RoT

- Fools

- DI/VR/DF

- Dfall/Fsk

Mid-to-late:

- Fools

- RoT

- DI/DF

- Dfall/VR/Fsk

Now:

- Tempy (by technicality, since no-one wants to fight in F2P lol)

- Rev

- AF

(- RoT, if they had their own fights & came in gear)

Edited by S3lvah

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member