We like Formula1 Megathread

Juri

Massive fan of George Russell and would have loved to have seen him put that car into Q3. Love watching him continue to push that Williams to the limit. 

Gutted for Max - but still convinced he's the fastest man on track. 

Would love to see Seb whip out his 99 magic cape this weekend. Fingers crossed for a steady drive from him.

VER, HAM, BOT - Let's go!!

Another strong race from Norris, love seeing that. Rennault / Alpine seem to have a much more reliable car than last year so will be a great fight between them and Maclaren for 3rd spot I feel. Ferrari looking slightly more competitive this year as well.

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

Max said he wasnt worried and that they had a good Friday. Thought the first session was decent, but not sure what happened on the second session. We'll see how it goes tomorrow/Sunday!

Eh irrespective of how tomorrow goes for RB, as I guess neither mad or checo had clean runs in soft, they looked down on longer runs and race pace compare to Mercedes. 

I hope Aston Martin can improve more to get in the mix with the other 3 over the rest of the season. Loving the “best of the rest” battle this season more than the front 2 to be honest 

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png