Gokuu Ssj AMA

Ssj

2 minutes ago, true said:

How would you compare Tempest to your time in DF?

What do you miss in Envy?

Who are your favorite officials from Envy and why?

Whats your favorite Tempest fight?

How would you compare Tempest to your time in DF?

I'd say I enjoy it a lot more, mainly because its F2P based and I've always enjoyed F2P way over P2P. I think I'm a lot more open to the idea of P2P now because I actually enjoy the game itself more and I guess when theres the right balance it works well for me. A large part of my dissociations in the clans after Envy prior to tempest was because I was playing just for the warring aspect and actually had zero interest in runescape, and I think it makes a big difference when you're actually into the game and doing other things.

What do you miss in Envy?

I miss the community a large part because our community was amazing, we had some day one core members who had been there a really long time and would show up to every fight and throughout any slumps I could always rely on them to be there until we found a way to pull back up. I got on with everyone really well and I think I enjoyed being that forefront figure that people PM'd for any help, advice, etc, and I guess the respect I was able to earn as a leader was great to have. The main feeling I miss is seeing a clan rise from nothing to winning fights against the odds and just the feeling of having a bunch of people that had my back. I had to make some difficult decisions at times which were not nice to make, similar to ones like the BBU situation but my core always had my back no matter how it was. 

Who are your favorite officials from Envy and why?

@Shes the one was up there because she was one of the most hard working officials and she loved Envy truly from her heart. When I brought up to the ranks that I was closing Envy, she was pissed off at me and wouldn't talk to me until the last fight. I think she's probably still kinda mad at me tbh.  @Scumpr also has my respect, I demoted him after an incident that occured, and it takes a lot of real love for a clan to accept that even if you don't agree with it, and overcome that and continue doing shit for the clan till the end.  @Stewie was one of the best callers to grace Envy and bring experience from his time as a caller in LND and who the fug wouldn't fall in love with an angry scotsman in a kilt violating clans. Shooboo7 was one of the nicest people I met in scape and the only person I ever trusted to lead alongside me. She was a GE recruit and one of the first Envy members.

But honestly, every official I promoted put in a shift and there was nobody I regretted promoting. They all earned it and had their different strengths and did their job well in their time as their ranks.

Whats your favorite Tempest fight?

It would have to be the PM dark cycle fight. Our spam was the best it has been and we pulled up huge numbers and nobody can deny there was a re-make of game of thrones red wedding that day. It was an absolute massacre and bodies were dropping left and right every second lmao. We were on job that day and teamspeak atmosphere was unforgettable for me.

• Like 3

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

What's your opinion on the clan world when you started clanning vs now?

What did you think of being in a clan pre-BH/CWA and post-BH/CWA?

• Like 1

IinmuAH.gif

N2ImPBk.png
  GnWrlh9.gif 
- Damage Inc May 2006 - October 2009 -
- Damage Inc Warlord General -

Spoiler

unknown.png

12 minutes ago, Dr3ambash3r said:

I dont usually post on these but i will for my buddy Shaf

What was ur favorite Envy fight that you can remember?

Which official had the most impact on warring for Envy for the longest period of time?

I remember a specific fight, Envy vs Downfall at the peak of the  there was a big hype and we pulled 55 ish and just performed insanely. Styles, spam, TS, everything was on point. At the end of the cap downfall tried to carry on and spam 'all night' or something. That's when you know you've literally outperformed a clan and their only card left to make up for embarassment is outlasting. It was not long from our 6 hour uncapped with BK and understandably a fair amount of members asked why we didn't just carry on, but it was the ideal decision in hindsight because sometimes you just gotta drop the pride and walk out on that high and not put your members through unecessary shit. 

Which official had the most impact on warring for Envy for the longest period of time?

I'd say you're in there somewhere- you had a huge impact on a high period of Envy because of your ability to not only help at fights but as part of the community you offered a lot and kept a lot of people knitted together. DDA gets an honorable mention because he brought in a lot of recruits; he was a guy you either loved or hated and I still never figured out which side I was on. For the most part his intentions were good; but he was one of the most opinionated people out there but I think I managed to keep a good control on members like himself, and a couple others who were quite vocal. Killamonsta/Stewie I'd say as callers probably brought huge influences on the warring sides because they were probably peoples favourite callers overall, and they were both up there for that era.

• Like 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

19 minutes ago, Amanda said:

Wanna e date ?

Again?

• sus 1

mEPuMsY.png

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

Thoughts on Downfall pre-eoc & OSRS?

How did you/Envy react when we unleashed the 4HeadRecords diss track “Envy Our Spares?”

bc5LliT.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

YIxpZPf.png

image.png.a160ba338667c3bd8c56bcbe1a714025.png

Who were your least favorite members of DF?

What has been your favorite meme/inside joke of Tempest?

Who are your favorite new friends you've made from Tempest?

Did you ever think you would clan again after DF?

Who are 5 people you wish you could recruit to Tempest from previous clans?

How did you feel when you first heard @Brian talk?

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

What regrets if any did you have about Envy?

Were there any clans you wanted to be in over the years but never got the chance? Which ones?

Who are some members from Envy or other clans you've been in that you'd like to find and bring to Tempest?

What are your goals for Tempest as an official?

Are you disappointed to see that your long lost envy son @Howl became a pure? 

• hash 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

How would you rank the current clans that you've seen in action so far? RoT, Rev, AF, DF, SV, VR, WL, Tempest, AC, DR, PD, EZ not sure if i'm missing any or there are some i should've included

What's the most nh/scummy thing you've been involved in or allowed to happen that you'd be willing to admit?

Who are some people you've met clanning that you can't stand, and why?

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

Did Envy exceed your expectations as a clan by the time you closed it? Did you acheive all you set out to do?

Why didn't you delegate leadership and take a step back as a leader instead of closing? To maybe a founder rank or similar, there were likely others who could've / would've taken up the reigns. Was it a lack of confidence in the staff? Or something else? I mean Envy was peaking and looking to continue growing

Edited by Stewie

Please expand for maximum vomit

12th April 2021

PeJ2vHv.png 

24th April 2021

7vl4sq5.png

12th May 2021 

x1HmkNF.png

spacer.png

TRWF PK Leader ¦ Legends Never Die Leader ¦ Clan Envy Warlord

9 minutes ago, Ssj said:

I remember a specific fight, Envy vs Downfall at the peak of the  there was a big hype and we pulled 55 ish and just performed insanely. Styles, spam, TS, everything was on point. At the end of the cap downfall tried to carry on and spam 'all night' or something. That's when you know you've literally outperformed a clan and their only card left to make up for embarassment is outlasting. It was not long from our 6 hour uncapped with BK and understandably a fair amount of members asked why we didn't just carry on, but it was the ideal decision in hindsight because sometimes you just gotta drop the pride and walk out on that high and not put your members through unecessary shit. 

I'd say you're in there somewhere- you had a huge impact on a high period of Envy because of your ability to not only help at fights but as part of the community you offered a lot and kept a lot of people knitted together. DDA gets an honorable mention because he brought in a lot of recruits; he was a guy you either loved or hated and I still never figured out which side I was on. For the most part his intentions were good; but he was one of the most opinionated people out there but I think I managed to keep a good control on members like himself, and a couple others who were quite vocal. Killamonsta/Stewie I'd say as callers probably brought huge influences on the warring sides because they were probably peoples favourite callers overall, and they were both up there for that era.

If thats the fight while I was there I remember it we pulled 58  and wrecked Downfall if we are talking the same fight

fair enough if I had to say in my opinion in my time the one with biggest impact aside from me and you was Stewie and my boy Scampr 

o1Uh7MU.png

30 minutes ago, Hamzah said:

when are we going AJs

Lets go rn

29 minutes ago, Scleritis said:

all the envy blokes iv met in tempest are all sound fellas

Appreciate that man. I feel blessed to have the Envy that are here because they were all fine members in Envy too

29 minutes ago, Kenny said:

If you are Goku & there is already Vegeta does that make @Hamzah Krillin? 

I wanna say yes because features match but I just saw this guy after months and lets just say.. he has been very good and not broken the lockdown rules of visiting a barber. So maybe one of the hairier DBZ characters.

28 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

Who was your favourite caller at Envy? 

Most memorable fight during that era? 

Do you remember teaching people to tank when envy was first started ;)?

How hard was it recruiting people who have never heard of warring and embedding them into clan for e.g teaching them to tank, warring and also keeping them interested? 

Who was your favourite caller at Envy? 

Stewie/Killamonsta take it together. Jake/wynkster was an amazing hype caller so he gets a special mention.

Most memorable fight during that era? 

Pasted from reply to dreambasher;

I remember a specific fight, Envy vs Downfall at the peak of the  there was a big hype and we pulled 55 ish and just performed insanely. Styles, spam, TS, everything was on point. At the end of the cap downfall tried to carry on and spam 'all night' or something. That's when you know you've literally outperformed a clan and their only card left to make up for embarassment is outlasting. It was not long from our 6 hour uncapped with BK and understandably a fair amount of members asked why we didn't just carry on, but it was the ideal decision in hindsight because sometimes you just gotta drop the pride and walk out on that high and not put your members through unecessary shit

Do you remember teaching people to tank when envy was first started ;)?

Lmao tank practice events, with 10 people and everyone getting a turn to tank. It was honest work and legit its the best way to build a clan from the bottom. I could think of ways to make something similar work in bigger clans but with the state of the clan world itself, I'm not so sure.

How hard was it recruiting people who have never heard of warring and embedding them into clan for e.g teaching them to tank, warring and also keeping them interested? 

It was like playing the lottery. One day you'll get two recruits.. another day you'll pm 7 people who nothing will come of it. It was hard work, but it was necessary to build what I wanted without knowing anyone from the clan world.

A large amount of my GE recruits literally ended up as core. Shooboo7, Murt_92, Ezlas, Angry_Ghosty.. they were all random dudes from GE lmao.

27 minutes ago, Howl said:

What was the hardest part of creating a clan from the ground-up?

Why did you always raise the requirements in Envy right when I reached them?

What was the hardest part of creating a clan from the ground-up?

Getting to 10 recruits and being patient with them all learning how to fight. Once we started winning fights and everyone got better, we seemed to shoot up in an exponential manner, especially after we started taking on Legacy and then they closed and got some recruits in their. That was a nice turning point for us and gave us the momentum boost of recruits we needed.

Why did you always raise the requirements in Envy right when I reached them?

You were the baseline for requirements. I think the fairer question is; why did you always make me wait so long to reach the requirements!? 

• Like 1
  • hash 1

mEPuMsY.png

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

Our clans never really tangled, by the time Envy made it to the mid-size scene I was already in DF, but I always had a ton of respect for you. Your attitude and work ethic always stood out and not a single person I came across had a bad word about you. I'm really happy you hopped onto the Tempest train and my only real regret with you is that we weren't able to bring you into DF earlier.

• Like 2
  • bank 1

aUBwTQ1.png