who was the best at karaoke

when you are you going to release your envy closing speech

did you cry when you closed envy srs

jackson or conv you have to pick 1 which of the squeaky voice gang back then 

Edited by Killaz
  • Haha 2

2iAkAAG.gif

2 hours ago, Adam_ said:

What regrets if any did you have about Envy?

Were there any clans you wanted to be in over the years but never got the chance? Which ones?

Who are some members from Envy or other clans you've been in that you'd like to find and bring to Tempest?

What are your goals for Tempest as an official?

Are you disappointed to see that your long lost envy son @Howl became a pure? 

What regrets if any did you have about Envy?

Biggest regret I guess is never learning to share responsibility and raising an equal. I had the time, I was young, I liked feeling in control and so I took on most/almost all the workload - and only because I loved it. I enjoyed every part of spending all my evenings doing clan related shit. Sometimes I feel like I ranked people just to have ranks. I took care of almost everything apart from a couple of moderation related things. I did all the mass PM'ing, I spoke and kept in touch and good relations with every single member; so ultimately when we reached the stage of closing; there was nobody I could hand leadership to because in the least arrogance sense, the way I had built the clan up meant it revolved around me being in the centre of things. From things like setting up fights, to skinning forums and keeping things up to date, I pretty much did all that myself.

Were there any clans you wanted to be in over the years but never got the chance? Which ones?

Damage Inc; at their peak pre 2009~ I would've loved to be part of such a dominant force.

I always saw myself as someone who'd fit into a clan like RSD well and really liked them whilst I was Envy. If envy didn't exist and I was choosing a clan at the time it probably would've been someone like RSD.

I also liked Solace a lot; because for how long they'd been open it seemed they achieved a lot, and their quality always seemed pretty impressive, with their cyan:sols.

Who are some members from Envy or other clans you've been in that you'd like to find and bring to Tempest?

People who held similar values and were really good at what they did, like H A Richards for example- is one person I spoke to often back in the day and respected a lot.
There was a lot of Divine Forces I like and still do, sharing the occasional converation. Alex_Rider07 of course, but people like Pato (who I still keep in touch with), Rohan, Stevendoom, Jelle, Mugamas, @stone are people I'd have loved to be able to clan with again.

I'd bring most of Envy in here in a heartbeat because well, they were the best. They'd for the most part fit in here quite well and easily- just unfortunately most of them don't have interest in RS at all anymore. Dill, BigTNutty, Red_X, Jay, Magric, Da Situation, Dakota (this could receive some backlash), and everyone in Envy discord I recently rekindled are people that did a lot for Envy and were solid members.

There were members in TCC who were good, like hickchic, link_trigger - but these names are just words to most people. Of course they're memories of people I clanned with who were really good assets and friends at the time. There's certain things you don't forget even 15~ years later in this case.

I had and still do regardless of ROT associations have respect for JcJack. We always had a good friendship back in the day and I appreciate the opportunity he gave me in Genesis- I only regret not being able to live up to it due to my lack of interest in the game. In hindsight I should never have came back; it was never really going to work, living the Uni life.

Are you disappointed to see that your long lost envy son @Howl became a pure? 

I mean, when he was in Envy he was the lowest level and didn't train so I'm not surprised. He was the closest main in Envy to being a pure so why not :hash: I'm just glad he's main clanning here in Tempest now and I think he's a solid asset to the clan. Initially when he was joining, it was difficult to get him in, because I knew he was a genuine guy but at the same time having not spoken to him for so long I didn't have much leg to stand on in terms of being a reliable referral. But he stuck around and made it work; I actually was surprised and had to keep checking on him but he was quite understanding about not being accepted in.

What are your goals for Tempest as an official?

I want to see us hit higher and consistently high pulls and maintain the core base we have. I really think what trues created here is something special, and I love defying odds and seeing something build from the ground up. Keeping people and working on strengthening community/bonds of existing members is an overlooked value in clans. You have shit go wrong, if you have a solid core you can always pull back. Of course, to grow you need to recruit too and do it in a way where you're not losing quality; so I'm still trying to help with that but its really difficult when people are just so disinterested in scape these days. But I do want to grow and also start a niche of graphics work within Tempest, which certain unforseen IRL circumstances have held me back from recently but watch this space. There's always more I can do, way more in fact; and I hopefully plan to in the near future.

2 hours ago, Adam_ said:

How would you rank the current clans that you've seen in action so far? RoT, Rev, AF, DF, SV, VR, WL, Tempest, AC, DR, PD, EZ not sure if i'm missing any or there are some i should've included

What's the most nh/scummy thing you've been involved in or allowed to happen that you'd be willing to admit?

Who are some people you've met clanning that you can't stand, and why?

How would you rank the current clans that you've seen in action so far? RoT, Rev, AF, DF, SV, VR, WL, Tempest, AC, DR, PD, EZ not sure if i'm missing any or there are some i should've included

If we're saying mixed based on their best area (f2p or p2p) then n this order;

1. Revanant
  2. Ancient Fury
  3. Tempest
  4. ROT/DF
  5. Wilderland
  6. PD/VR/VIT
  7. SV/DR

I haven't seen enough of the other clans to decide. I've never been good at these ranking things btw, but I'm just basing it off how its felt difficulty wise when facing these clans.

What's the most nh/scummy thing you've been involved in or allowed to happen that you'd be willing to admit?

I've ddosed a guy on a different MMORPG to knock him offline so that my guild won the siege. But they were mad trash talkers and this was over 7 years ago. They'd also hacked someone I knew so that made it morally ethical in my head.

I've never ddosed anyone on runescape, or probably other than the above. In envy never done any of that.

I considered kicking Cowmonkey from Envy for a lot of GP. I didn't in the end and I probably never would've but I can't lie I did think about it. If I did it was essentially holiday items/tons of easter eggs I was offered which would be worth tons now lmao so in hindsight it was like missing out on bitcoin.

Long after Envy closed, it may have been when I was in Genesis or maybe when I was bored, but I cracked a lot of the hashes in the forum DB and got into some juicy forum accounts, including team trinity admin and also whatever clan/team koutla60 lead.. AV was it? His passwords were the same on both forums. I didn't do anything with it and I still don't know why I did it LMAO. Guess I was just nosey. That's probably the most NH thing I've done but I'd like to say it was experimental. Still not ideal but yeh, harmless in the end.

Whilst I was actually in Envy I cared too much about Envy to do anything NH. I may have overlooked one or two NH things members did and turned a blind eye though; such as sniping disliked clans on a spare etc.
I was a lot younger then for all the above and I was a teen I guess. But I don't think they're that bad for a curious teen LMAO. 

Who are some people you've met clanning that you can't stand, and why?

I don't like to name and shame specifically because some of them are probably still around LMAO; but in general..

• But PvM elitists who take the game too seriously I can't stand with a passion. Some of these guys really don't understand not everyone plays the game 24/7 like them but they really don't give you a chance without screaming their heads off to learn - and I'd say I'm a pretty quick learner. I killed corrupted guantlet on my first attempt and got like 100+ kc without any problems. But even then I wouldn't feel comfortable PVMing around certain people from the past even now.
  • Anyone involved in DOXing I literally would hate with a passion; its just so cringey the extremes people go to over a game.
  • I hated a large part of the anti-envy exodus at the time because they basically doxed the envy-exodus members and also ddos'd our forums hard. After the ordeal was over though I did get along with some of them.
  • Over-negative people; except angry_ghosty because his negativity became memeable.

@Adam_ I just finished this off I submitted on accident without answering the second ones

@rest, will continue answering tomorrow since its 2:30 am

• Like 2

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

I've always waited for this , thanks for sharing your knowledge with me (clanning-wise) , and you've been always a bro to me.

I don't regret any decisions i've had made (joining every clan that you reccomended me) in my clanning history  [ ENVY-ENIGMA (LOLOLOLOLOL) ,Genesis and now Tempest ] .

I ALWAYS had a blast on 'em , and ofc now im super good in here.

Questions

• What do you think about the 'latino' community back on 2009-2012 era? What about now in 2021 ?
  • Did you even thought that latinos would join your clan?
  • What did you expect from @Dragox and me when we joined Envy? (yeah at that time we were joining clans like it was a 2x1 offer 0l0l).
  • What do you think about our progress (Dragox and me) clanning-wise.
  • What do you think about Aces of Wars (chilean country clan , then it became like a 'team' in 2012)?
  • I'm still waiting for Mona's feet pics. Where are they?
  • Last but not least. Where's Envy Mark?

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png

Was always a little sad you lost interest in the game and didn't stay with Genesis long term, but seeing as I lost interest for the exact same reasons (uni life) I could never hold it against you

-Thoughts on Dreambasher?

-Where did Envy get a lot of recruits from? I recognize a lot of names in the ending sig but not really sure how they got into clanning

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

15 hours ago, Ssj said:

Another memory slump was when DDA got kicked, who was a rank, he'd brought in a lot of recruits and naturally a fair amount of them were a 'following' of his, and so we lost some numbers. Some of his recruits at this point had taken well to me and stayed, but some closer to him didn't. We lost a good clique of members, I guess comparable to the current BBU situation, but whoever stayed never regretted it and after this was when we went on to some of Envys best moments/highest pulls once we recovered.

I think I was on the app team in 'The' at this time and I remember having DDA in our TS and he was gonna bring us recruits. I did my digging and decided against it from what I remember, but I was also young back then. Would have been weird to see what a mass join like that would have done to a clan like 'The' in 2011/12.

What do you think about the following small/mid-sized clans from your era: (I've made quite the list here, so sorry in advance)

Ascension

Crimson Raiders

Downfall

Pure Hatred

Collision

'The'

Gladz

Poison

Holy Knights

BK + remakes

Elite Assassins

Legendz

Chivalry Legions

The Call of Legends

Natural Born Killers

Exalt

Exodus

Dragonwood

Corrupted Knights

Dutch Generation

True 0wnage

(feel free to add any I forgot LOL)

Edited by VirgoVaca

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

Rxj6cZX.png

So where's the envy closing speech? I heard it was a big deal and I KNOW you still have the link. So where is it?

Who were your favorite members in envy? 

How did you feel about the league unit of envy? Do you think we hurt the community with our somewhat clique we had?

Why didn't you kick that dumbass for the easter eggs I offered you back when? was like a couple hundred mill I offered, you know you should've 😄 ? lmao

Can we take over tempest and remake envy with you as leader? (we can overthrow true)

What would've you done differently with envy and the closing? We we're finally starting to peak and you closed, do you think we could've actually become a bigger top clan if you had more time and wasn't so busy irl?

What was ur biggest regret with envy?

Also side question, are you still a massive simp?

CASEY_PSD.pngBEST PVM.pngLUCK.pngEgt3L2U.png

AdkNBbg.png

Thanks for doing the AMA. I've enjoyed reading it so far.

I've always respected you even when rivals way back in the day. As time grew on my respect for you did as well. I was super excited when I found out you were joining Tempest and was looking forward to clanning with you. Thank you for everything you do!

1. What is your biggest rs achievement?

2. Do you miss calling?

3. What do you miss most about Envy?

4. How does it make you feel that your cousin won't join a clan your ranked in? Kinda scummy on AR's part eh... 🤧

5. Thoughts on @true as leader?

6. Regarding Tempest staff, are you surprised with anyone(could be their personality or work ethic for the clan) and why?

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

enjoyed the lil rivalry we (downfall) had against you guys. felt like we had a big part in bringing the best out of you guys compared to your other rivals and it was nice to see, you always came in more prepared against us to the best of your ability. prob one of the only clans we beefed with that i didn't despise, always had respect for a lot of your members, you seemed to have a great community. glad to be clanning with some of you today, top blokes. 💯

HfpoZbC.gif

WOLhPbX.png

OlvN3Fk.png