Who’s the best person you’ve met through RS?

Carolina

Even though I don't really play RS anymore I still keep in contact with alot of people daily. I met a bunch of people from RS IRL from past clans (DF/CoR/DA). 

There is actually alot of people to name both DF/DA and other clans I was apart of had amazing communities. I always tried to be part of each community whether it was RS or other games. 

Dilwar sticks out the most because we were both ST's in DF at the same time (minor calling rank) when DF were going for #1 in F2P. We both live close to each other & work closeby so we meet up now and then. I guess that had the biggest impact on me IRL wise but like True and others mentioned there are too many to name without leaving out people by accident. 

Edit: I first met Dilwar as we both went to watch LCS (now LEC) at Wembley Arena as we both played alot of  LoL back then. Then from there we use to meet up at work/after work every now and then to check up to see how things were. I actually learned alot from meeting him and surprisingly enough he is back to RS and nearly maxed (took him just over a year from start). 

Edited by Kenny
  • Like 2

Hmmm..  🤔 

I GUESS my husband, who I met on RS 13 years ago. 😛 I guess you could consider that a meaningful friendship.  And yeah I've made other solid friendships through RS and other games as well.  Just having someone I can talk to for a length of time without feeling like I'm bugging them is all I really desire out of a real friendship; therefore, I don't really need them to be IRL friends with me in order for me to value their friendship for years to come.

• Like 2
  • heart 2

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

Oh my gawd jeez this topic makes me wanna cry Ffffff 🥺

I must agree with some homies that most of my RS friends didn't make such impact in my life as much as IRL friends.

But I remember having a bond with this girl I've met before both of us started clanning together and altho she lived in another country we still trusted each other with our own accounts, to the point we spent several nights talking about life while doing stuff in one another's account. This was pretty remarkable to me because at the time my very first account got stolen by a fucking muppet I knew IRL from the Church months ago LOL.

As a kid like 15+ years ago I literally cried over this. All my IRL friends were playing it and everyone was in the same page, which kinda disconnected me from them a bit. But then a few months after there she was, a soul I never got to meet in life who helped me out with everything teaching me that sometimes the online friends are the real deal. She was my rock and I never let her know it how much she meant to me. 😅❤️

• heart 1

7jmTOjL.png     

5 hours ago, Kuraminha said:

Oh my gawd jeez this topic makes me wanna cry Ffffff 🥺

I must agree with some homies that most of my RS friends didn't make such impact in my life as much as IRL friends.

But I remember having a bond with this girl I've met before both of us started clanning together and altho she lived in another country we still trusted each other with our own accounts, to the point we spent several nights talking about life while doing stuff in one another's account. This was pretty remarkable to me because at the time my very first account got stolen by a fucking muppet I knew IRL from the Church months ago LOL.

As a kid like 15+ years ago I literally cried over this. All my IRL friends were playing it and everyone was in the same page, which kinda disconnected me from them a bit. But then a few months after there she was, a soul I never got to meet in life who helped me out with everything teaching me that sometimes the online friends are the real deal. She was my rock and I never let her know it how much she meant to me. 😅❤️

Awww 😧❤️ I really do think that some people come into our lives right when we need them to which is what it sounds like she did for you! Do you still talk with her? I’m sure she’d love to hear how much she meant to you!! 

• Like 1
  • heart 1

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg

Two that stand out to me would be @Victoriaand @true. Took a long ass break to get away from everything, and Victoria always checked on me, and David badgered me into playing again.....lol

• heart 3

uRNt3ZR.png

Through action, a Man becomes a Hero

Through death, a Hero becomes a Legend

Through time, a Legend becomes a Myth

By learning from the Myth, a Man takes action

@Scleritis tbh we often tow the caravan down to skeggy during summer, head down to Bognor Regis in the winter and sometimes if time off work permits it we have a little get together over the Easter bank holidays! Ha! Usually just a nice little local extended weekend or something in one of our countries beautiful seaside resorts. 

We are planning to hopefully have an extended weekend on the Isle of Wight or somewhere more luxurious like jersey next year, well that’s if the COVID sanctions ever let up! Hahaha! Oh dear god I do hope so. 

• heart 2

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Mk 17 said:

@Scleritis tbh we often tow the caravan down to skeggy during summer, head down to Bognor Regis in the winter and sometimes if time off work permits it we have a little get together over the Easter bank holidays! Ha! Usually just a nice little local extended weekend or something in one of our countries beautiful seaside resorts. 

We are planning to hopefully have an extended weekend on the Isle of Wight or somewhere more luxurious like jersey next year, well that’s if the COVID sanctions ever let up! Hahaha! Oh dear god I do hope so. 

Ha! Yes good times lol. It's a shame we were unable to do it this year with COVID but looking forward to hopefully getting in the caravan and heading down to Skegness sometime this summer! 

Nothing beats a good weekend down at Skegness beach with a caravan, sunshine and the wind in your back to be honest!! Ahhh take me back!! lol

• heart 1

giphy.gif

UCRfdoD.png

tX2cpQ2.png

spacer.pngspacer.png70b696a3da.gifspacer.pngspacer.png

HwzhImT.gif

Whoa thats a hard one... Must be most of the og gang from RSD seriously its very very hard to pick a single one

• heart 1
DuOIo54.jpg

RSD, where legends are born.  We are no more, but may the legend forever live on.

UsUPznq.png

6 hours ago, Amanda said:

she’s not around anymore but x rune gal x she was hella funny lost touch with her 

I miss Ele she solo got me to 103 DG on RS3. I was joking around when I said I would take her to a Bieber concert xd

• Haha 1