Who’s the best person you’ve met through RS?

Carolina

On 4/17/2021 at 7:46 AM, Lavigne said:

Hatebreeder - Met him in DI a few years back, and found out he lived literally two roads away. Met up for a pint, got drunk, sung a bunch of patriotic anthems and then he subsequently threw up on my lap and I had to ring his Dad to come pick him up before he died. Mate as fuck, total lightweight, but an absolute DI Legend. Known him for around 5 or 6 years now.

Damn - would you kindly do me a favor the next time you see/speak to him and pass on a message for me? If you remember lol....

Tell him Jayebay says "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR <3" 

Thanks mate 🙂

In general I don't think online friendships are as meaningful (compared to my closest IRL friendships), although I've got plenty of people who I'd consider very close friends on this game. Just a result of the limitations of hanging out online vs hanging out in real life.

I do really enjoy how easy it is to hang out with your online friends though, stuff like clan teamspeak or discord is really unique compared to the 'real world'. Real life friend groups typically dont have dozens  of people active and down to hang out with no notice, which is something I've really appreciated in COVID.

One of the best parts of Tempest is how it's brought me back in contact with a bunch of RS people I've known for over a decade, while also introducing me to a lot of cool new people

Edited by Tika191

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

Hard to remember them all if I'm totally honest. I'd say there were a bunch of people online that I was close with and helped shape my life in one way or another. My first really close pal I made on RS was a dude named Unzinc. We made Blaze together, were pmod bros, lived fairly nearby, etc. @Ademio was a guy that I met in Blaze and we were pals for a long time. I would also say Destiny from Forgotten Templars was someone who I became close with and we did a lot of good things together while in that clan.

In EH, I would probably list Islamia as my closet bud, although there were dozens of others I was tight with. @Majin and @Eskib0y probably being the next two closest who I did keep in touch with after EH closed. Made other good pals like @MILAD, @Rclav, Cackerot, @Nullusion, Dopiefreak, @Xero, @3lite@Dubbel Drank, @Sir Severed, Giedruisz, @Krystal, Rocky, @Jen_Ad0re, Medlin, @5554447, X Pur3, @Zach@idle1, Jobo, @Noble Inc, @Teemo... Just off the top of my head.

Post EH I became pals with Lindsey and @true in Team Nigeria (both who I probably stayed in the most contact with of anyone post-RS), @Stewie in LND, Derek in Solace, and @Ssj in Envy.

Tempest has been awesome and honestly I've made many great people here. Probably the buds I've spent the most time around (that I didn't know before) are the entire rank team, @Woot, @dnd5, @Icedragon D, @Fire, @Nancy, and @Matt Robbin

• heart 8

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

4 hours ago, conv said:

ive met 1 person from rs irl and were good friends to this day. i would also consider @Nick @dwg @Gochance1@Mohd all great friends considering i have known them for 10+ years and all the downfall fantasy football boys since we remain in contact

dont go forgetting ur #1 snap bff now...

• Haha 1

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

8 hours ago, Vanuckle said:

Hard to remember them all if I'm totally honest. I'd say there were a bunch of people online that I was close with and helped shape my life in one way or another. My first really close pal I made on RS was a dude named Unzinc. We made Blaze together, were pmod bros, lived fairly nearby, etc. @Ademio was a guy that I met in Blaze and we were pals for a long time. I would also say Destiny from Forgotten Templars was someone who I became close with and we did a lot of good things together while in that clan.

In EH, I would probably list Islamia as my closet bud, although there were dozens of others I was tight with. @Majin and @Eskib0y probably being the next two closest who I did keep in touch with after EH closed. Made other good pals like @MILAD, @Rclav, Cackerot, @Nullusion, Dopiefreak, @Xero, @3lite@Dubbel Drank, @Sir Severed, Giedruisz, @Krystal, Rocky, @Jen_Ad0re, Medlin, @5554447, X Pur3, @Zach@idle1, Jobo, @Noble Inc, @Teemo... Just off the top of my head.

Post EH I became pals with Lindsey and @true in Team Nigeria (both who I probably stayed in the most contact with of anyone post-RS), @Stewie in LND, Derek in Solace, and @Ssj in Envy.

Tempest has been awesome and honestly I've made many great people here. Probably the buds I've spent the most time around (that I didn't know before) are the entire rank team, @Woot, @dnd5, @Icedragon D, @Fire, @Nancy, and @Matt Robbin

How's Linds doing now? I remember Team Nigeria, had fun there as a Council for a bit

uRNt3ZR.png

Through action, a Man becomes a Hero

Through death, a Hero becomes a Legend

Through time, a Legend becomes a Myth

By learning from the Myth, a Man takes action

Some of the people I got along with best over the years (played outside games with, did lots of in-RS activities with, or played with outside of clans):
Medlin223, Rocky238, Durrette, Venom, Littlejr5, Lovepistles, Lonecorp, Brandy (Sepiroth), Tyreal345, Markv12, Mr Mooij, Giedriusz, Reg104, Ripplycrw, Tyler9804, Kaspa77, Rvcwrestler, X Zach 02, Stringbeanz, Dubbel Drank, Hammer455, Ultimoruss, Atmore (both iterations!), Deldepth, Poser#s, Firestarone, Jubbojibjib, Pequ, Decceiver, S2 Guh S2, Mckay, Thedark1619. Link Trigger, Many more.

Some of the people who I learned the most from:
Broski, Islamia, Jen Ad0re, Flummbullen, S17, Nullusion, DP9, Silentdeathe

Edited by 3lite
  • Like 1

7R85FSe.png

My good friend @Daniela we now spend time discussing world domination and how we will overthrow the leadership of tempest aka @true so that we have a baseline for Corruption #2

• Like 1

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

Real answer though:

Ive met alot of people

@Applerune - known him for years and speak alot, even about quite personal stuff. Hopefully meet him irl 1 day

Mage boy 500 - been friends with dave for years and met him irl a few times

Edited by JayJay

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

3 minutes ago, JayJay said:

My good friend @Daniela we now spend time discussing world domination and how we will overthrow the leadership of tempest aka @true so that we have a baseline for Corruption #2

this is why ure pinky and im brain

• sushmm 1

Discord_HETwQJ1v4w.png.f36b96e3805b96e1af7b65a9cf2d7834.png

image.png.8123a2549fedaeb3ec2e979f2d401964.png

bc69bb0703.png

ROT MotM April 2011

ROT Official 2011-2016

18 hours ago, Amanda said:

@Anthony is also a very good friend of mine. Have talked daily to him for about 10 years. Has helped me when I have irl problems and need someone to vent to. For sure my closest friend from rs. 

My closet friend has been @Amanda with her crazy ass.  Been a great friend over the years. 

Pked Eh? 

51B6BEDB-7B38-41EA-ADC6-71C477D498BC.png

571B25AD-99CA-4FC8-8B75-4366A901627A.png

Don’t have anyone in particular since I’ve met a lot of cool people over the years (in the clan world). I think the relationships you build with ppl in-game can go a long way and make the game much more enjoyable. These relationships can also become irl relationships too (especially if you’ve been around the person for quite some time). 

Honestly, cherishing your relationships both online and irl are important since these people add to your life (in some way, shape or form). 

• heart 1