IMK, AMA

IMK

Greetings. My name is IMK. I felt like watching the world burn so I decided to finally accept to do one of these things.

Non-RS:
Pretty normal dude. I'm like 250 years old. Probably to blame for half of the 'Florida Man' headlines out there. I like watching tv shows, (american) sports, keeping up with politics, and killing people on videogames.

Pre-Clanning:
Started RS in 2004/2005 or so. Got into PvP right away (mostly just edge/single PKing) and spent a long time as an outsider looking in on the clanning scene (mostly from lurking RSC & Tip.it). Didn't start putting a lot of time into RS until about 2007 when I had more free time. By the time I did, the wilderness had been removed. So I started doing a bit of BH when it came out which is where I met Gotenks 2322 (DK Derek) who invited me to his clan.

Clans:
Divine Kings (December 2007 - April 2009) [Advisor, Warlord] - I rolled with DK through BH, CWA (mostly W141), and into PvP worlds. I ended up becoming quite upset with how DK was ran and tried several times to legitimize the clan (application process, no multi-clanning, closed cc, etc). It went decent for a while but certain DK officials (people like Derek, Ktv, Streetboy etc) weren't pleased with only pulling 40-50 and decided an open cc of 70-80 was preferrable. Soon after Derek went MIA for awhile and we closed the clan while he was gone. The very first time DK closed, but definitely not the last.

Exodus (April 2009 - June 2010) [Council, Officer] - I ended up in Exodus about a week after DK. It was a big change in just about every aspect. I loved my time in the clan and met a ton of great people. But the clan was rife with internal issues. It got to the point where one such issue (an e-dating scandal involving our leader) had completely splintered the clan. Members began to leave over this and I offered a solution to kick the female member that was causing 90% of the issues. Sadly some of the officials disagreed and kept her. She eventually left on her own but the damage had already been done and we lost about 30 members over a 2-3 month period. I came to the conclusion that this could have been avoided had we kicked her when I said to, and thus wanted no part in rebuilding the clan. I left soon after and took a group of friends with me. It was a petty decision made purely out of spite, but I had hit my breaking point.

Rejuvenation (June 2010 - September 2010) [PK Leader] - I naturally wound up in RJ after Exo since there were a lot of ex-Exodus members already there. Clan was pretty fun and I enjoyed the fights, but outside of like 10 of us on TS playing AOE2 or Battlescape (RSPS), the community was pretty lackluster. Flako and Tomisme decided to retire after the summer so we agreed to close and move on. Some of the officials disagreed with that and wanted to keep the clan open, but 40 or so members left upon doing so, myself included. I think it ended up closing about a month later.

Divine Forces (September 2010 - November 2010) [FA] - Joined DF after leaving RJ since I had a few friends in the clan who were eager to bring me in. I was initially met with some criticism due to being ex-RJ (I was suspected of being a spy since most ex-RJ went to EoS) but after being accepted I felt pretty welcomed. DF was quite fun as the events were really good and the community was very lively. However, just before posting my member application, Dark Invoker approached me and had a long talk with me about returning to Exodus. He gave me a bunch of false promises about him unretiring and helping bring the clan back to the good days, before all the drama etc. I don't know why I gave in, but I did and withdrew from DF to return to Exodus.

Exodus (November 2010 - November 2011) [Warlord, Officer] - Came back to Exo hoping to rebuild the clan into what it was. I learned in about 1 week that wasn't happening. In the 5 months I was gone, the clan had completely changed - from the ranks, to the members, and even the clan identity. The only thing that did stay consistent was the drama. There was always drama about something. A mass leave here, a mass recruit there, you name it. I was pretty mentally checked out for the majority of my time in this iteration and I was spending most of my time attending DF events as a clan friend and playing other games with the 5-6 people in Exo I actually talked to. Finally one last scandal went down (I don't even remember what this one was about) and we closed the clan after fighting the likes of "Legendz" or something (dw, we won).

Divine Forces (November 2011 - Present) [Warlord, Council] - The obvious clan for me to join after Exo was returning to DF. I enjoyed my stay last time and I had spent a long time hanging around the clan as a clan friend that it felt like I had already been in the clan for some time. Moved up through the clan pretty quick after joining. Wound up as Warlord after about 3-4 months in the clan and remained as such for the next 5-6 years or so. I ended up going MIA and retiring from RS/DF for about 6 months in 2016/2017. Returned to RS/DF and moved my way back up the ranks, but this time to Council as we had removed the Warlord rank by then (no one could replace me etc.. haha) and have remained Council since then.

Outside of clans, I've been apart of a lot of teams over the years. Shit like Descent, Genocide, Silent Ember, Poker's Boys, Brutal Forces, Frozen Fury, PK Team X, Team Nigeria, Killjoy, Elite Dynasty, Execution, Defy, Adrenaline, etc.

The only team I ever put any actual effort into would be Flip Flops. I joined the team sometime in 2009? I believe, back when it was just a W141 "playoff" team that had events at like 6AM EST. I had gotten invited to it from some friends and attended the events whenever I was awake during said times. FF eventually turned into a proper team with forums, IRC, teamspeak, etc. I wound up as a Warlord and helped the team grow and even get into wilderness fights. After some time, I eventually made my way up to leader when Fizzlefire pretty much nope'd out and handed the team over to me, Pete, Bazz, etc. We ended up closing in 2012. I reopened the team in 2014? I think it was, when the Legacy warring scene on RS3 was making some noise. We did pretty well but the scene was quickly withering out so we finished up our business and headed over to OSRS where the F2P CWA scene was gaining some traction. FF pretty much exploded in growth and popularity on OSRS. It got to a point where we hadn't lost a set of rounds for 27 straight fights (thanks for going to Vietnam and ruining said streak @David). It was also ironically the only team that had a No RoT policy during a time when RoT was regarded as having the "best quality" (good joke). The F2P CWA scene started dying out in 2016 and a lot of teams closed. We held out for as long as we could, but the few remaining teams/clans all pulled like low 20s and they all refused to do no overhead fights. With that in mind, I made the decision to close the team once again after a near 2 year run. FF was easily the best F2P CWA team that has graced OSRS and I refuse to hear anyone refute it.

Ask me some random shit  

SG2pB4u.png

• Like 2

lApm4a9.png

Thanks for doing this.

1. Of your clan history, what is the best experience from every clan?

2. Favorite moment about exodus?

3. Thoughts on DK Derek?

4. Most NH thing you have done?

5. What are your thoughts on the clan world currently?

6. Who have you been led by and what are the best and worst traits they have as a leader?

7. Favorite callers to call with from start of clanning to now.

8. Best caller from every clan you have been in?

9. What will divine forces reaction be to this AMA?

• yikes 1

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

What were your initial thoughts when you first found out Dakota's age in Exodus?

Did you think that Dark Invoker was a good overall leader in Exodus?

How many different animals have attacked you in real life when you recorded/pasted all of those videos in the past?

What are your thoughts on the interloping of Sean and Anti?

What time is the perfect time to dispose of your victims bodies in the ocean?

Edited by Mitch

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

Who are some officials you've never worked with that you'd love to have on your team?

Whats your biggest regret as a clanner?

If you could have a re-do on any fight in that clan we led together, which one would it be?

How is your day?

Who were the best 5/worst 5 members we had in the clan we led together?

What current clans do you respect the most? the least?

Whats your proudest moment in Exodus?

aUBwTQ1.png

You obviously know the truth about True and the tbow thing, and that he didn't take it and basically had his rep ruined as a result of the situation being blamed for something he didn't do. What are your thoughts on the situation, how it went down, and what resulted from it? 

Can you tell us about the milk at the sleep over?

What the hell did you do during the 3 month "sabbatical" where you just disappeared from everything?

I know it gets memed a lot that you're going to join Tempest but in reality, have you ever considered leaving DF especially since they mainly focus GMT events now? Not just for Tempest, but in general.

• Like 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

When I left RS in 2017, DF was more EST based. Nowadays DF is basically fully GMT. Could you elaborate on the reasons this happened and being EST yourself how do you feel about it?

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png