Best/Favorite Callers

True 2k8

On 8/3/2020 at 11:47 PM, Ace said:

Tika was great for cwa and I felt in Genesis he was getting better at pvp. 

Tim/Gochance1 is an obvious pick, probably for #1 out of all callers that I've ever had the chance to war under. Dude pops off hard and he's got some of the best energy out there among callers. Besides that he came up with some brilliant ideas as far as organizing piles and he'd pull those off on the spot during fights.

Can't honestly really put anyone else down but you can have some honorable mentions. I didn't get to hear T2k8 call that often due to how things were in dforces when I was there. Don't think I ever really got to hear Vanzant in his full glory or Trevor(hellraiserz) either. Both were often tired or in all honesty, didn't want to call at those times. Eos Oli had tons of energy, but as a caller he was pretty straight forward. Got to watch Pengy as he improved as a caller over time, and I can't lie and say he was the best, but he ended up being pretty respectable. 

That's about all I vaguely remember. 

Don't worry, I was never good lol

I haven't heard Tim in about 10 years but he definitely deserves a quick shout on my behalf too. When I got the chance to do some clanning with him, the guy was just so damn coachable. From A-Z he just wanted to become a better warrer and it ultimately led to him being a good caller as well. No surprise to hear he's turned into such a beast. I'm pretty shit as a teacher but I know dude has taken in ideas from some of the best. 

Kevin (PKBros) changed CL from mediocre to top tier. Was limited in terms of when he could call for an Aussie clan but when we had EST fights, would improve every time from the last.

Ofc Nik (Martino Heat). No explanation, he just didn't accept "ok". 

My dude Wynkster. I love people who can make you laugh and just feel like a fight is fun, dude made me want to attend CWA fights. Mucho respect to the lad. 

@Vanuckle is usually known for his time in EH but fighting this fuck leading in a 5v5/10v10 was cancerous. Quick and precise decisions, on all levels of the battlefield. 

Could go on and on. My favorites were always the ones who took it seriously when it was meant to be, and had fun when it was time to have fun. If you matched this criteria, I enjoyed hearing you call. 

• Thanks 1

ZUE0lMx.jpg

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

my favorite caller used to be @David but then the ROT MANDERS incident happened. then it was my boy ROHAN

wtf is rot manders it's rot madness and i only called it but pato didn't drop it ?

aUBwTQ1.png

GUK0zkS.gif

SwqCHMW.png

4 hours ago, Trevor said:

Don't worry, I was never good lol

I haven't heard Tim in about 10 years but he definitely deserves a quick shout on my behalf too. When I got the chance to do some clanning with him, the guy was just so damn coachable. From A-Z he just wanted to become a better warrer and it ultimately led to him being a good caller as well. No surprise to hear he's turned into such a beast. I'm pretty shit as a teacher but I know dude has taken in ideas from some of the best. 

You were passable man. We could always be better and so could you, but I know a lot of the times you weren't really stepping up because you wanted it or were in the mood for it. You stepped up cause someone had to, you did what had to be done out of necessity. I think with better circumstances, had you wanted to, you could've been top tier.

He's like that on everything honestly. I remember playing league with him and he'd always ask for advice from some of the higher tiered players in ts, or when he was playing aoe, he'd be asking for all sorts of guides and tips from people like Bazz(who were top tier in it). 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif