Best/Favorite Callers

True 2k8

l0lkev from VR

also i'd be remiss if i dont mention dwg and gochance who are the two callers ive heard most in my years of clanning and when they were both on downfall was nearly unstoppable. probably the only callers i could listen to without getting bored 

Edited by conv

LrnARVR.png

I always really liked Sem in mid sized cwa.

In terms of osrs nobody has come close to b289's organization for me. Michele ac was very solid as well.

image.png.7e4d02dbe21f2ee7188add6d535c8143.png

Best: Conditions21, only so many people could take Corruption from when I joined in 2010(?) to pulling 100+ and beating VR/ getting to the first JCUP final vs RSD (they won with a name change).

Favourites leading with: Anyone from DF 2012, honestly the vibes/atmosphere and becoming #1. Can't think of many other moments with other callers/clans which involved things like Tactical Nuke, Cha Cha slide (PM True) etc. Sure I could have mentioned Conditions & my long time friends Jay/Dave who I've known since 2004 but DF 11/12 was one of my favourite clan world times. 

Notable mentions: Peterh - Surprisingly he FA'd around the same time as I did back in 2011. I spoke to him alot when he was around and I got to hear him lead a few small scale CWA/RI fights (20v20/30v30). All his piles were clear and he was charismatic in the way he spoke, always cool & calm. I would probably add Peter up there with Conditions if I heard him for more than just a few CWA fights.

George (Hecticdan): I left around the time he joined DF but I've heard many good things. Maybe one day I'll join a TBE fight or something and hear George call. 

Brian289/Oli (EOS) - Same as above. Heard many good things, heard Oli call when he was in TR back in 2007 but that was years ago now. 

Haven't had much experience outside of brazilian clanning, but during my short stints in OSRS, I enjoyed Jared and Gochance. Pre-EoC I think Tika did well at Genesis, I remember him being piled in pvp and 1-shotting like 4-5 people while tanking before he would die

For brazilian calling, I honestly think we've had some of the best callers of all time. The best was definetly Armorhelmet3, I was with him in both MMA and TCL and the guy was an absolute monster. Other than that I enjoyed S2 Guh S2 in MMA and Aiorya, Goodwar, Spawn1, Moska and Rmd in TCL (at one point I think we had almost 10 callers who could pick it up at any time without letting the ball drop)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, don mcgee said:

Best I've been led by would be Cravez/Dubbel Drank/Plaffy 

@Dickus would be just under our legendary caller Cuon, so noteable mention to him aswell. 

Thanks

• Like 1

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend