Best/Favorite Callers

True 2k8

On 10/13/2020 at 1:27 AM, true said:

@AZF1 i shouted u out bch

Just saw this lmao. Weird question how many “star callers” do you think you can have before it’s too many mouths to feed type of thing or is this even a problem? Kinda like a big 3 in basketball. Rhythm/momentum definitely a part of leading and I feel like our best/healthiest Warlord group was the 3 Ds (You, Dennis, Danc) + Me. Maybe not in terms of overall talent, but we had chemistry(?) and we knew our role. We definitely had a leading order, but there was never a time where I felt like “We’re gonna lose momentum cause X” is leading now in this lineup. I’m pretty sure there’s numerous fights where we kinda new who was hot that day and based the calling order depending on who was doing well. So I’m gonna say a big 4 is the most you can have? Before it would just be too many callers to have. Damn this whole post is word puke, I’m just bored waiting for my pho.

Edited by AZF1

19 minutes ago, AZF1 said:

Just saw this lmao. Weird question how many “star callers” do you think you can have before it’s too many mouths to feed type of thing or is this even a problem? Kinda like a big 3 in basketball. Rhythm/momentum definitely a part of leading and I feel like our best/healthiest Warlord group was the 3 Ds (You, Dennis, Danc) + Me. Maybe not in terms of overall talent, but we had chemistry(?) and we knew our role. We definitely had a leading order, but there was never a time where I felt like “We’re gonna lose momentum cause X” is leading now in this lineup. I’m pretty sure there’s numerous fights where we kinda new who was hot that day and based the calling order depending on who was doing well. So I’m gonna say a big 4 is the most you can have? Before it would just be too many callers to have. Damn this whole post is word puke, I’m just bored waiting for my pho.

Bro wtf how do I edit this... knew*** I know the difference between the two words how embarrassing 

1 hour ago, AZF1 said:

Bro wtf how do I edit this... knew*** I know the difference between the two words how embarrassing 

you must be mortified

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

On 10/21/2020 at 7:44 PM, zq50 said:

Oli

Tika

Zed cue cincuenta

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

On 8/13/2020 at 1:47 AM, Pietru said:

Michele Ac, IMK, HA Richards (in clan wars)

Also wanna add Jude from FSK, not too known of a caller, should've been given more opportunities to call really; I've never been as hyped to hear anyone's calling as I have for his calling, pure amazing

• Like 1

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png