Where is ________?

True 2k8

Who are some people you have no contact with/haven't seen in years that you would love to reconnect with?

A few months ago @Shinobi googled his RSN, found Tempest forums and after 7 years we finally spoke again. He's an old friend that I never have the chance to chat with again, and I think it's wild that one nostalgic google search can do all that.

I thought it would be cool to post who are some people we've completely lost contact with and maybe they turn up one day from searching themselves up. Perhaps another forum user even knows where to find em.

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

honestly it would be ppl i met in like my first little cwa melee only clan like xmrfunny1x, ruler david and an old friend kiering2002 though i think i still have his facebook tbh maybe from asc jasmine/contralis she like died and not been in contact for 10 years but honestly a lot of the ppl i would just be curious as to how they're doing

xuEk6kE.png

vlqKdSy.png

AdkNBbg.png

Aoshi and Dranzer from my KO days + a few old friends from there back in 2007-2009 mainly.

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png