Where is ________?

True 2k8

10 hours ago, Vannaka said:

I remb that Krissu and was friends with them then, yea from Estonia. I thought it was a girl though, was a girl RS character I remb that.

Mike is Fizzlefire maybe? Or I'm trying to remb too.

I thought that Tiffany wasthe one who is active now in Trinity, If there was 2 tiff's then I'm lost and never kept them straight, I was friends with the 1 briefly 09/10.

I remb Avern and miss him too.

Either way Krissu was super fun to be around with.

Fizzlefire's name is Adrian, definitely completely different from Mike.

Tiffany aka iTiffany in Flip Flops was VR and later Divine Forces. Onedawoman is the Tiffany that is still around in Trinity I believe she was in Ascension and later VR? I was friends with both and I got confused in the beginning as well haha

Avern / Anders yeah what a lad.

Edited by Da Bazz

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

The RS JD

-----

LA ART, GEORGIE910, TTTXXTTTT09

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

Castle Wars Community 2010 - PRESENT

Tempest Community Intro - PRESENT

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 5:56 AM, Victor said:

Something tells me that you are going to achieve greatness in here.

don't ask me why... I just feel like if you stay active and present you will be someone to look for in a near future

we have an elite squad dedicated to finding the lost in the RF discord. these few have yet to be found:

Fiter34

Wizardgurl18

Beevis

Snoopy06

Carolina4eva

hmu if yall ever see this 

Edited by Scotticon
  • Like 1

On 7/31/2021 at 1:27 AM, Vannaka said:

An unrelated throwback, when quarantine started April 2020 and that CWC Discord opened up I tested my memory as I remembered it and typed up all the 141'ers I could off top of my head, so I'll paste that here. I'm not saying you have to tell me where these people are, but you can if you want! I'd appreciate it [=

asian ruler2

So here I am, not having played runescape in years, watching a DMM Reborn video and seeing a large group fight, then get nostalgic for the old clan wars days and google my old username, only to see this thread posted a month ago with Vannaka (1992?) looking for me. Asian Ruler2 here, I'm alive and doing well, just not playing runescape in the past few years. A lot of names on that list I remember, thems was the days. Hit me up on discord if you want, scott#9585

I also came across my old youtube videos from 2009, with some top-tier clan fights: https://www.youtube.com/user/AsianRuler2/videos

You are in a few of them lol, lots of names in the chat, CC, and friendlist of people I had long forgotten. It amazes me to this day how fast I can type 'xc2dacplayax', after spamming it probably for hours at a time in the clusterfuck that was the clan wars portal lobby area.

look at this lvl 98 noob.

spacer.png

edit: After scrolling through this thread, damn there are some names that take me back. True 2k8, Nanne30, Redskull. And if Nancy is ITz Nancy (Krim Knight?), didn't we randomly match in a League of Legends game back in like 2013?

Edited by Asian Ruler2, Ov3rmind3d

On 9/4/2021 at 8:34 AM, Asian Ruler2, Ov3rmind3d said:

So here I am, not having played runescape in years, watching a DMM Reborn video and seeing a large group fight, then get nostalgic for the old clan wars days and google my old username, only to see this thread posted a month ago with Vannaka (1992?) looking for me. Asian Ruler2 here, I'm alive and doing well, just not playing runescape in the past few years. A lot of names on that list I remember, thems was the days. Hit me up on discord if you want, scott#9585

I also came across my old youtube videos from 2009, with some top-tier clan fights: https://www.youtube.com/user/AsianRuler2/videos

You are in a few of them lol, lots of names in the chat, CC, and friendlist of people I had long forgotten. It amazes me to this day how fast I can type 'xc2dacplayax', after spamming it probably for hours at a time in the clusterfuck that was the clan wars portal lobby area.

spacer.png

edit: After scrolling through this thread, damn there are some names that take me back. True 2k8, Nanne30, Redskull. And if Nancy is ITz Nancy (Krim Knight?), didn't we randomly match in a League of Legends game back in like 2013?

WE STILL HERE DUDE LOL

~ Percy ~

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/703876074005594133/823426711139254282/nancysig.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

mi4Xwfb.png

NPQsQgs.png

6pFQ1Cg.png

On 4/21/2021 at 11:25 PM, Da Bazz said:

Ex Flip Flops

• Avern4 / Anders - Flip Flops official / ex-cor sick lad from Sweden
  • Krissu - Flip Flops member / ex-cor really chill guy from Estonia (I think he was stoned or something most of the time)
  • Mike - Flip Flops official / ex-cor I don't remember his RSN maybe @Pietru does? My hardstyle buddy we were always sharing sick tunes with each other
  • iTiffany - I'd say we were good friends talked on the daily, Amongst other things I vividly remember playing League with her and @Dr3ambash3r in season 3 for hours on end, epic days!

Avern - no idea

Krissu - I have him on facebook still, haven't talked in 5-6 years though

Mike - no idea, but his RSN was Proffert

Tiffany - Last I got to talk to her was over 6 months ago I think

Edited by Pietru
  • Like 1

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

On 7/31/2021 at 2:27 AM, Vannaka said:

Holy and Viking started in w17, but Flamehawk00 Crusade John Jende75 and I think Bad as Jaws, started out their CC's in other worlds first then sometimes hopped to fight too and stuck to that world for rest of the day sometimes. Swimmer552 Convictor2 Lord Imperat Alp704 came along bit after.

An unrelated throwback, when quarantine started April 2020 and that CWC Discord opened up I tested my memory as I remembered it and typed up all the 141'ers I could off top of my head, so I'll paste that here. I'm not saying you have to tell me where these people are, but you can if you want! I'd appreciate it [=

Kk I took out 2 tempy mems who had their original login in there lol. =p

I remember there was another guy on W17 with "Magic" in his name. Those were the good days when Holy Invoker/Viking Ship were owning it up.

Can't believe that I'm not in your 141 list as I legit spent every day there and would train on zombies in the graveyard in-between fights.

cQHJLDT.gif

LvsjxD0.gif

i agree with vannaka i also miss 

magorno.dari101.Theseven 91.badcrow45.7vince7.elmo786.magnus magno.bao nguyen5.bella sedai. dutchview.hmong_dream.trojax6.landzup3.luvshot1.kitsune_gold.count combat.scotty5s.soulm80.trooper326.dominator194. 

2_rangerz_2.krixus.tangyanchun2.hama215.boka92.pupilodbruno.dark avatar9.killakela06.sutty 1292.candor100. viking ship.andyandy119.344 link.twin suns 17.resbag3.sami killer9.009 leo sk.stuntman687.trivium309.wild taz3.philoz494.Oliwer 0skar.tonjukas.asian ruler2. flamehawk00.crusade john.bad as jaws.joerogen.arjun208/005.boogie229.lordmaximu_5. glissed.super rohan.lull spell.bones007.helixdragon.illusion_paw.bartm2. super pulse6.drag0n azen6.dragons604.on killer4.lord_mega33. swimmer552.convictor2.philipj.66rye55.lord imperat.hunter_z20..0uch2handed8.omari_11254. roadrager323.d8d9e1.drg hunter69.rouge 00.harnam 81.batli.iftak01.d5duc.haseo bob.haseo lee.ange_vashes. rogue sora.brunkwithpee.mommison. ooby67.uncledenn1s.webb archer.soul az.yemen2006.redskull.2 rangerz 2.snackday.mr snickerz.n3wh0pe Cartoondirty.Elemental619.xc2dacplayax.Cientu.Rynorider.harmz xbox.slough0.soren370.sardte.sgt__mad. molecule x2.arch chief.cecesland.baby 8123.snoopymei.socalblue.nemesis boy. kenuard.kingz.walleye 187.reinierharms.Abe buchaka.pitx.cerealix.evo knight. choi268.capt chen.double ax.ashen grave.sirdelshah.qwertyjon78.aladars.klourn.lee_san91. kivi48.fireplane91.Oza66.miraclegrass.fadedking.pitonu.lazlazor.bia zodiac.spirit seer.darth dirk.alan choi07. dale inc0.tete35.treegnome87.valerionice.n3w holland.kid_k1.hi344344.rloneless.caracas04.njthug.amiricle. twnjou.corderline.digitizer101.bustercall77.azn552.Finfang_mcr.budwizerman.hokengchun.nausjes. kepa molokai.n_castle02.jcindahouse9.magic_men156.koenma2005.menace_boi04.xiong67.synds.chisp1210. jende75.hoten.valli4.ing mb.apparitor.zwiza pker.zwiadowca4.argal gonner.b a a a m.darkpurple77.greatball7.fly bat fly.lume crusade.clanfamous.coffey922......all those other lvl 3 noobs ko dons.a27 jenn.hoangboy00.bleach790.mobster745.lascapll.massacre938

• Like 1
  • hash 1
  • ned 1
  • honk 1

aUBwTQ1.png

where are 

magorno.dari101.Theseven 91.badcrow45.7vince7.elmo786.magnus magno.bao nguyen5.bella sedai. dutchview.hmong_dream.trojax6.landzup3.luvshot1.kitsune_gold.count combat.scotty5s.soulm80.trooper326.dominator194. 

2_rangerz_2.krixus.tangyanchun2.hama215.boka92.pupilodbruno.dark avatar9.killakela06.sutty 1292.candor100. viking ship.andyandy119.344 link.twin suns 17.resbag3.sami killer9.009 leo sk.stuntman687.trivium309.wild taz3.philoz494.Oliwer 0skar.tonjukas.asian ruler2. flamehawk00.crusade john.bad as jaws.joerogen.arjun208/005.boogie229.lordmaximu_5. glissed.super rohan.lull spell.bones007.helixdragon.illusion_paw.bartm2. super pulse6.drag0n azen6.dragons604.on killer4.lord_mega33. swimmer552.convictor2.philipj.66rye55.lord imperat.hunter_z20..0uch2handed8.omari_11254. roadrager323.d8d9e1.drg hunter69.rouge 00.harnam 81.batli.iftak01.d5duc.haseo bob.haseo lee.ange_vashes. rogue sora.brunkwithpee.mommison. ooby67.uncledenn1s.webb archer.soul az.yemen2006.redskull.2 rangerz 2.snackday.mr snickerz.n3wh0pe Cartoondirty.Elemental619.xc2dacplayax.Cientu.Rynorider.harmz xbox.slough0.soren370.sardte.sgt__mad. molecule x2.arch chief.cecesland.baby 8123.snoopymei.socalblue.nemesis boy. kenuard.kingz.walleye 187.reinierharms.Abe buchaka.pitx.cerealix.evo knight. choi268.capt chen.double ax.ashen grave.sirdelshah.qwertyjon78.aladars.klourn.lee_san91. kivi48.fireplane91.Oza66.miraclegrass.fadedking.pitonu.lazlazor.bia zodiac.spirit seer.darth dirk.alan choi07. dale inc0.tete35.treegnome87.valerionice.n3w holland.kid_k1.hi344344.rloneless.caracas04.njthug.amiricle. twnjou.corderline.digitizer101.bustercall77.azn552.Finfang_mcr.budwizerman.hokengchun.nausjes. kepa molokai.n_castle02.jcindahouse9.magic_men156.koenma2005.menace_boi04.xiong67.synds.chisp1210. jende75.hoten.valli4.ing mb.apparitor.zwiza pker.zwiadowca4.argal gonner.b a a a m.darkpurple77.greatball7.fly bat fly.lume crusade.clanfamous.coffey922......all those other lvl 3 noobs ko dons.a27 jenn.hoangboy00.bleach790.mobster745.lascapll.massacre938

• ned 1

TbAn2mL.png

it would be quite the copypasta, especially if like 2-3 more ppl found their RSN here like asian ruler did, going by law of averages.... :#

On 9/7/2021 at 9:41 PM, Fire said:

I remember there was another guy on W17 with "Magic" in his name. Those were the good days when Holy Invoker/Viking Ship were owning it up.

Can't believe that I'm not in your 141 list as I legit spent every day there and would train on zombies in the graveyard in-between fights.

Firehands9 right? Yea your lvl then is what threw me off, back then you must've been sub-90 the whole time? I remb early KO Unit hang out gang and Downfallians before they were official, I remb a lot, just not your rsn among all the 90 or 100+ cc's that I was in as when I reached lvl 84 basically that was the only place I hung out in lol. All lvls CC I stopped by then. Also I made the list on a whim off like who I rememberd the most in a 1-2hour span, so that was the most of it. I think if I were to try it now for like a 4 hour window, I could only fish up like a few more names.......

Last year I was going to pm you at some point on Discord just to meet you too but then I stopped being active in the scene.

Do you mean Magic Men156? (he was in my list 3rd row from bottom) If not him, let's figure this out then lol I'll do my best.

On 9/4/2021 at 10:34 AM, Asian Ruler2, Ov3rmind3d said:

spacer.png

I will pm you on discord when I get there, eventually, maybe this week, but also great to see you !!@#

0c3A4SZ.png

2020-07-11_055657.png.14347eb8ff5b323524f4ec40ed24f0a8.png

19 hours ago, Vannaka said:

it would be quite the copypasta, especially if like 2-3 more ppl found their RSN here like asian ruler did, going by law of averages.... :#

Firehands9 right? Yea your lvl then is what threw me off, back then you must've been sub-90 the whole time? I remb early KO Unit hang out gang and Downfallians before they were official, I remb a lot, just not your rsn among all the 90 or 100+ cc's that I was in as when I reached lvl 84 basically that was the only place I hung out in lol. All lvls CC I stopped by then. Also I made the list on a whim off like who I rememberd the most in a 1-2hour span, so that was the most of it. I think if I were to try it now for like a 4 hour window, I could only fish up like a few more names.......

Last year I was going to pm you at some point on Discord just to meet you too but then I stopped being active in the scene.

Do you mean Magic Men156? (he was in my list 3rd row from bottom) If not him, let's figure this out then lol I'll do my best.

I will pm you on discord when I get there, eventually, maybe this week, but also great to see you !!@#

RSN is correct. I would've been around like 86-109 during the 141 wildy days if I remember correctly. Magic Men156 is the right name just skipped over it I guess. I normally hung around 141 with Tiedog22 if you remember him.

cQHJLDT.gif

LvsjxD0.gif

On 7/31/2021 at 7:27 AM, Vannaka said:

dutch view - gone (dno if Dutch Hero is the same guy or not)

scotty5s - last seen in CE pre-EOC, probably quit too (fuck that guy btw)

sutty - in DF

viking ship - seen him in CWC discord like ages ago (I think?)

arjun208 - gone

lordmaximus - last clan I seen him in was Divine Vindicators (DV), very long time ago

illusion paw - gone

bartm2 - gone

batli - gone after EA closed

rogue sora - quit in like 2010/11 IIRC?

brunkwithpee - disappear

uncledenn1s - in FSK (not sure if it's the original one)

yemen2006 - gone

redskull - was in Tempest for a bit, still plays OSRS

newh0pe - she quit quite a while ago (2011?)

xc2dacplayax - not that I knew him too well but quit

cientu - quit RS and gave me&scotty5s his account, I still have him on facebook after 12 long years

sardte - his little bro still plays OSRS, Ronin community

alan choi07 - became a billionare and 2nd richest person on the planet

klourn - quit after like FF v3? 2012ish

tete35 - seen the name on OSRS but never in clans/w308

valerionice - dno probably sucking horse cock somewhere

kepa molokai - I see this guy lurking in w308 white portal every now and then

hokengchun - quit during FF v2, became boomer

darkpurple77 - she sometimes streams OSRS

greatball7 - seen the name in OSRS, not sure if he has anything to do with clan wars anymore

fly bat fly - he comes on RS like once every 2 years to say hello to me

clanfamous - gone after CW rework pre eoc

hoangboy - he's here !

bleach790 - bullied out by leah

lascapll - seen in CWC discord

That's all the people I know what happened to them - disclaimer I was very bored

• sniper 1

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png