Where is ________?

True 2k8

A lot of people from back in 2011ish and earlier who I used to Skype with daily! I believe a lot of them were in Our Pride but I can’t even remember most of their usernames. The ones I had on FB are long gone bc I deleted my FB and lost their contact 😞 some are Shy, Jared (forget his rsn), Thomas (who gave me the nickname caro when I was like 10), xxKnight something who I was BFFs with for awhile on RS and thought was a black girl for the longest time until I added on FB and realized it was a white male lmao...etc. etc. 

so many great people who I feel really nostalgic remember! ❤️ 

• Like 1

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg

People that I've had 0 contact with you I would like to reconnect with (no particular order)

Lukas1400

Andy4309

Chopa234

Hios

Mithwiz

Stephen22288

Dragon boss6

F1r3o

Veseble

General Shop / M I L A P

• Like 1

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord

19 hours ago, Adam_ said:

most people i've been fortunate enough to end up seeing again after a lot of years, a lot of others i'm not sure if there someone i miss terribly. if i had to pick someone i'd say someone like glissed or soulja melle from clan wars back in the day or a dude named rouge_00 i used to know

YES. I would love to talk to Soulja Melle or Glissed once more. Also Viking Ship and John Crusade.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Redskull said:

YES. I would love to talk to Soulja Melle or Glissed once more. Also Viking Ship and John Crusade.

viking ship is a name that rings a bell, don't remember john crusade though actually. there's a fair few names on this thread i didn't remember until reading through it lmao

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

These are some names I was close to but haven't talked with in many years.

Ex SpiritZ that I'm not in contact with anymore:

• Joshrogan (one of my first RS friends, I believe he was in EoS for a while 2010-2011~)
  • Acemyster (old leader of SpiritZ he's a great lad, I'm in a discord with him in but he's rarely on)

Ex Flip Flops

• Avern4 / Anders - Flip Flops official / ex-cor sick lad from Sweden
  • Krissu - Flip Flops member / ex-cor really chill guy from Estonia (I think he was stoned or something most of the time)
  • Mike - Flip Flops official / ex-cor I don't remember his RSN maybe @Pietru does? My hardstyle buddy we were always sharing sick tunes with each other
  • iTiffany - I'd say we were good friends talked on the daily, Amongst other things I vividly remember playing League with her and @Dr3ambash3r in season 3 for hours on end, epic days!

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

6 hours ago, D2master12 said:

People that I've had 0 contact with you I would like to reconnect with (no particular order)

Lukas1400

Andy4309

Chopa234

Hios

Mithwiz

Stephen22288

Dragon boss6

F1r3o

Veseble

General Shop / M I L A P

Ves is around in the shadows, mostly playing Wow these days. I'll throw him a hey for you 

• heart 1

aUBwTQ1.png

4 hours ago, Redskull said:

Viking ship logs onto rs every now and then

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

5 hours ago, Adam_ said:

viking ship is a name that rings a bell, don't remember john crusade though actually. there's a fair few names on this thread i didn't remember until reading through it lmao

Those 2 were part of the World 17 clan wars with Glissed and Holy Invoker. I call them the first generation of clan wars leaders. Back when only the classic map was used and they had constant 100v100 wars. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dnd5 said:

Viking ship logs onto rs every now and then

If you ever see him on please ping me! I'd love to see if he remembers me from 10+ years ago. I was added at one point on Redskull.