Venenatis AMA - [HOT] [FRESH] [EXCLUSIVE]

Venenatis

59 minutes ago, Icedragon D said:

What would you say was the biggest issue that prevented TR from growing into something bigger while you were there?

During your time in TR, assuming you had all the power and capability to do anything you wanted within the clan, what would you have done to fix the issues in TR?

Lack of enthusiasm by the officials. Most of them couldn't stand playing RS for more than a few minutes and showed up to events out of loyalty alone. Ben and Ethan wanted more from TR but the other ranks were happy with the way things were going. They needed to demote all of them and rebuild. Ethan tried doing this but it wasn't a strong enough push. New officials were added without removing old ones which just led to a back and forth on how the clan should operate. 

Demoted everyone but Ethan, Ben, Peter. Focused on P2P/Recruitment/Raids. Removed everyone who was multi clanning. Promoted the most active. Tried to branch into EST, built up the ts community. Recruited in game. Nuked sponsorship. 

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

32 minutes ago, BleakTerror said:

are you a robot irl (throwback to that one time you turned on your mic, and it was just you echoing me that whole time)?

is @Carolina really my stepsis?

do you have 8 legs?

Yes, I'm not a real person.

Yes

9 legs

• Haha 1
  • heart 1

17 minutes ago, Lavigne said:

Please tell me this  is a joke.

I know True asks this stupid fucking question every AMA but don't feel forced to give him something.

I wish it was a joke dude.

1. Who are some members you felt like had the most potential in VNG, TR, and now Tempest and simply haven't gotten a shot?

2. What are some of your music interests, and what are some things you do outside of RS?

3. Do you play any games other than RS?

4. Tell me something you never have about me. 

Do you regret closing Vanguard in 2019? If you could go back how would you do things differently? Can you elaborate more on the cliques that formed that further the divide among members?

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

It seems you hold Vanguard close and dear. If Vanguard opened up again as a PvP clan under new leadership. How would you react to it? 

Is it true that you're actually a robot IRL that was created by Elon Musk to study behaviors of Runescape players?

imageproxy.png

DEkDNzZ.gif

LkcsY.gif
i1a4jjh.gif
nfVcZsC.gif
cO9INAK.gif

While Vanguard was active in P2P with the two main clans being active/around that you could fight being Cutthroat and Revenant, which of the two did you like more? Is it true CT tried to plant VNG spies?

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

When I joined Vanguard there was some FA by the name of Annie. She was recruiting heavily via Facebook. I was surprised to learn she eventually became a leader with @Pur3 Str0ng2 in the new Vanguard. Can you give more color on somehow so new to Vanguard managed to get the leadership position in the new version? What is your opinion of her?

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

Why did Killerfame (Mike) want to avoid fighting Renegades? Was it b/c he thought the wars would end up badly given RNG consisted mostly of old F2P veterans, or other reasons?

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

Can you give a deep dive on the VR/VNG crash war? How did that even begin and how did it end? You mentioned earlier Sparze was VNG at one point, but nowadays he seems a staunch VNG hater. 

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

While Vanguard was first starting up as an official clan around 2015-2016 and I saw you posting around on Divine Forces forums -- I warned you several times that @true was trying to make Vanguard the next Poison by siphoning off your members one by one. How seriously did you take these warnings? Did True ever attempt to recruit you to Divine Forces in hopes of recruiting more people into Divine Forces?

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

54 minutes ago, Venenatis said:

I am scared of @Carolina after she burned my MAGA hat and torched my Trump flag. So, after her rehabilitation methodology I have come to love and support Biden. 

The fuck

MAGA ALL DAY

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png