Venenatis AMA - [HOT] [FRESH] [EXCLUSIVE]

Venenatis

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

1. Who are some members you felt like had the most potential in VNG, TR, and now Tempest and simply haven't gotten a shot?

2. What are some of your music interests, and what are some things you do outside of RS?

3. Do you play any games other than RS?

4. Tell me something you never have about me. 

VNG

1. Wee man
  2. Vickers
  3. Hax

TR

1. Cvvp
  2. Amulet
  3. Healer

Tempest 

1. @Icedragon D
  2. @Nick
  3. @dnd5

Bands like Red, Breaking Benjamin, etc

If you had more time to develop calling you could have surpassed Nolan and Mike. 

• Like 2
  • heart 1

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

3 minutes ago, Venenatis said:

VNG

1. Wee man
  2. Vickers
  3. Hax

TR

1. Cvvp
  2. Amulet
  3. Healer

Tempest 

1. @Icedragon D
  2. @Nick
  3. @dnd5

Bands like Red, Breaking Benjamin, etc

If you had more time to develop calling you could have surpassed Nolan and Mike. 

Great answer. Thanks Venny. 

27 minutes ago, The End said:

Do you regret closing Vanguard in 2019? If you could go back how would you do things differently? Can you elaborate more on the cliques that formed that further the divide among members?

I regret not closing it sooner and allowing it to get to the point that it did. I think after our victory over SV in the 4 hour war it should have ideally been our last fight. If I could go back to the exact day of our closure, I would have removed Mike and I from the picture, and pushed @Pur3 Str0ng2 and Vono to assemble a new staff team and create a new era. It probably would have ended up like Terminus is currently. Although I am not sure how much Vono cared for the clan at this point. He may have wanted to rebrand, which would have been fine. I would say in the end it worked out, though. Both Vanguard and Terminus seem happy with their clan and friends. 

37 minutes ago, RagingPanda said:

It seems you hold Vanguard close and dear. If Vanguard opened up again as a PvP clan under new leadership. How would you react to it? 

Is it true that you're actually a robot IRL that was created by Elon Musk to study behaviors of Runescape players?

The BBU should do it, aye? Honestly I would be both confused and flattered. You're giving @Bles ideas.

Yes

38 minutes ago, The End said:

While Vanguard was active in P2P with the two main clans being active/around that you could fight being Cutthroat and Revenant, which of the two did you like more? Is it true CT tried to plant VNG spies?

Rev by far. CT always had an agenda to try and recruit from us. Recruiting from small clans was like their go to lol - CT also looked down on us like we were naïve noobs. Yes they gave one of our vennies 20m to leak locs. We knew, it was obvious. We muted the guy from hearing us talk and pked freely. They wandered around for hours trying to find us and ended up walking right into Rev. 

I also knew what they were doing so we rarely ever got hit by them when they decided to crash us. They used to make fun of Christy for thinking they had a VnG spy. 😉 Didn't do anything malicious with it. Just avoided them if they were out with 40 to our 25. Those CT 40 pulls didn't last long, though.

d3dc1bf91887188751d7686186de7670.png

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Brazz said:

Are there people in Tempest that you had an image or impression of before and its changed while in Tempest?

Yes. I thought some of the Downfall were toxic from stories I heard but they aren't at all. 

• Like 1

Can you explain why @The End is abusing your AMA for post count instead of compiling his questions into one post?

SMH time and a place Ned.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

17 minutes ago, Lavigne said:

Can you explain why @The End is abusing your AMA for post count instead of compiling his questions into one post?

SMH time and a place Ned.

1) Easier for him to quote and address each question if it's a separate post

2) Most of my questions warrant longer responses

• Haha 1
  • sushmm 1

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

Did this guy who spied on VR (and on VNG to get in VR) -- come fully clean to you after the incident and apologize? He seems very positive towards Vanguard throughout the video:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

Not sure if you were in TR at the time but I seem to remember you guys closing after fighting rot in F2p, I remember mainly because after the fight they all (still in f2p gear) found mog time streaming callisto and went and killed him and the clip got pretty popular. I think TR announced their closing that day or shortly thereafter (?) but obviously TR reopened and was around until a few months ago. Why did you decide to close and why did you decide to reopen?

Why did Ethan leave TR for DF (or was he allowed to multiclan?)

What are your disagreements with how VnG is currently run?

Have you considered, even briefly, returning to VnG since they're a community clan now?

Are you surprised at where any of your ex TR/VnG members ended up clanning wise?

What did the conversation(s) look like between you/David/True when you guys were trying to agree to open the clan, and trying to plan things out?

What sponsorship did TR have which you didn't approve of? (The one you said you would have nuked) Why didn't you like it?

Thoughts on the following clans ? (As they are now, or how they ended)

SV

RoT
Jaja

CT

DK

It sounds like you didn't have a great opinion of FSK or many of their community members during your time in VnG due to what happened when they mass joined. Has your opinion changed since then?

When are you and Caro going to get married already?

Who are some members from VnG/TR you wish were in / around Tempest?

Who are some that you've lost contact with and wish you could talk to again?

Thoughts on clients when it comes to warring? 

What do you think of the current state of the clan world? 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png