Jebrim AMA

Jebrim

Just now, Jebrim said:

Yes. I think I knew their leader and used to pk with them many many years ago. I was with the Dark Legion that was run by Metal Adidas. I used to be The1general. I don't recognize your name though. I think it was Bats---- something?

Broo, DL and Metal Addidas = my first RS clan rival and he was a friend. Was in a clan called the Unknown Bounty Hunters.

aUBwTQ1.png

Why did you let The End farm you in Connect4 for the past hour and a half?

Edited by Victoria
  • Like 1

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

1 minute ago, Jebrim said:

Yes. I think I knew their leader and used to pk with them many many years ago. I was with the Dark Legion that was run by Metal Adidas. I used to be The1general. I don't recognize your name though. I think it was Bats---- something?

I know the name The1general. I have had the name Vanzant with The BlacKnights since 2001 man. Only left for a year in 2007 - 2008 aside of that I was there until closing in 2012.

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

3 minutes ago, true said:

how many hours did you spend a day doing agility?

whats a "sad" story of you neglecting personal care for agility?

thoughts on ace2cool?

whats your biggest achievement in-game apart from the 1b agility exp?

any regrets spending that much time planning?

That varied so much. I did 1b Agility over the course of 12 years. I peaked at 21-22 hours a day with 2-3 hours sleep each day. It was rough, but I set some top week records doing that. My best month involved 4-5 hours of sleep a day. I did 55.5m Agility Xp that month at Flash Powder Factory.

People push their bodies to the limit in all sorts of sports, so what I did with sleep deprivation for Agility was much of the same. It's not something I'd look to do again though. It was pretty rough on my health.

I don't like that Ace2cool multilogged his Smithing.

First to max. It's hard to beat being Rank 1 Overall. 😄

No regrets. It actually helped me build up a work ethic. I've applied many of the same strategies I used to become successful on RuneScape to become successful in the real world.

What's your OSRS gameplay look like nowadays (e.g. casual gameplay)? Do you play any alts? Do you agree with the direction the game is going?

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png