Jebrim AMA

Jebrim

11 minutes ago, true said:

what do you know about pvp/warring clans? do you have any favorites or ones you are familiar with?

do you think snowden should be pardoned?

whats your favorite movie?

are you getting the covid-19 vaccine?

thoughts on The End?

favorite RS twitter user?

Not that much. I don't like the pking scene. It tends to be full of toxic people in my experience. Botting is also very widespread in the community. I care very much about legit skilling.

No, Snowden should not be pardoned. He should face trial for his crimes.

That's hard to say. I don't watch movies that much anymore. Certainly not a fan of the propaganda coming out of Hollywood. The Ultimate Gift is a good film.

No, I am not getting the COVID-19 vaccine. I believe I got it back in March of last year and that I'm immune now. I've been very much out in public unmasked for the past year.

The End is a great Connect Four player. I usually dominate such games against other people, so it was refreshing to get destroyed. I like to learn from those better than me so I can improve myself.

I have no favorite RS Twitter user. After many Twitter bans arguing with the RS community, I am now just focused on following Texas politics these days. Some of that is on Twitter, but most of it is on Facebook where I have nearly maxed out at 5k friends.

18 minutes ago, true said:

what high level player needs their ass kicked?

There's so many potential people I could name.

I'll go with h8.

2 minutes ago, Jebrim said:

That's hard to say. I don't watch movies that much anymore. Certainly not a fan of the propaganda coming out of Hollywood. The Ultimate Gift is a good film.

Care to elaborate about the propaganda coming out of Hollywood? I'm pretty sketched out by the entertainment industry in general, but curious to what your views are more specifically.

aUBwTQ1.png

20 minutes ago, poopkid said:

who were your runscape idols growing up?

Inuyasha8750. He was rank 1 In Agility and Hunter with 60m Xp each and rank 3 in Farming in 2006 when I first started pursuing Agility ranks.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, The End said:

Favorite Agility content/course?

Thoughts on RuneScape Twitter?

Have you ever explored the PvP aspect of the game?

Thoughts on Beto O'Rourke? 

Flash Powder Factory has long been my favorite Agility content. I am glad to see new amazing content come out like Anachronia and the Hallowed Sepulchre. Unfortunately I have not had much time to do either.

There are too many toxic players on RuneScape Twitter. I tend to find that I am much more well liked in-game than I am on there.

I used to do some casual pking and Clan Wars back in my nooby days in the 2000s. I started RuneScape in 2002 after all. I was not extremely active with it though. Aside from some DMM in more recent years, I haven't done much in the way of pking since I started going all out with Agility.

I obviously dislike Beto. I support Ted Cruz. It was due to my desire to help him gain delegates in the 2016 presidential primaries that I ended up becoming involved in politics in the first place in fact. I got myself elected as a Precinct Committeeman so I could attend the state convention and vote on delegates that would support Cruz. Nowadays, though, I have grown ever more disillusioned with federal politics and have my focus entirely on state and local politics within Texas. Ted is with the federal government.

TRAz6xv.jpg

29 minutes ago, Justyn said:

What would you say is the best agility xp in the game? 

What would you say is the fastest agility xp in the game?

Hallowed Sepulchre.

Hallowed Sepulchre.

What made you want to get that much agility xp?

How did you feel while doing agility?

Do you ever think back and say why tf did i do this?

Hello thanks for doing the ama dude 

Having seen some of your videos of you in person have you ever been diagnosed with some sort of social disorder? What do you believe makes you come across as so friggin weird? 

Do you consider having 1 billion experience on a click to move game an achievement and if so, how do you usually tell people that you have spent so much time pursuing this? 

We’re your parents or family worried for you? Obviously now you have 2 degrees but I’m sure being in your 20s a grown ass man repeatedly clicking over and over again for what I can only assume extremely long hours may have raised some questions, I’m sure if my mum came round and saw me in my pants clicking an agility course for the last 20 hours she would probably have phoned the authorities to send me to the loony box. 

Finally, when do you think your brain may mature to the point of a fully formed adults? Do you think you will continue craving billions of experience points on a medieval simulator even as a grown ass 30 something year old man? 

thanks mate 

spacer.png

Was your goal to reach 1b agility xp from the very beginning? What was it like starting over on a new account after reaching 200m on the previous?

29 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

Can you explain what you mean when you say this? What caused this change?

I used to be brainwashed into thinking that everything natural was better, so I ended up wanting to basically live like a wild animal out of in the middle of the woods. I was an idiot.

Moral nihilism is the complete rejection of all morality. This was the result of my heavily skeptical attitude towards the utter lack of a rational foundation for morality. When I rejected God, I ended up rejecting morality. When I came back to God, so too did I come back to morality. He defines what is right and wrong in the world; no moral system created merely through human whim holds any real authority over our lives, but the one created by the Creator of All Things does.