Jebrim AMA

Jebrim

What type of hygiene products do you use?

Shampoo:

Conditioner:

Body Wash:

Toothpaste:

Deodorant:

What colors socks do you wear?

Have you been to Runefest?

Any porking scandals?

aUBwTQ1.png

33 minutes ago, poopkid said:

approximately how long does it take for you to enter flow state? do you think it's easier for you to enter flow state now than before your 1b journey

Define flow state? Is that like a trance state where you just automatically do clicking out of muscle memory/habit?

It's pretty immediate for any piece of content I've spent significant time at. For new content I've not done as much on, it'd depend on the difficulty. I usually focus on mastering the content first before I let myself get into that state. Otherwise I'd be building in the wrong habits. Because of this, I'd say a few dozen to a few hundred hours depending on how difficult it is to master without losing ticks.

38 minutes ago, Pope said:

Are you the Agility version of Ace2cool?

No. I started my 1b Agility goal back in 2010 after getting 200m Agility. His goal is very different from mine because he multilogs it. This includes his moneymaking. I consider that cheating as it significantly reduces the hours. I only used multiple accounts to bypass the 200m Xp cap, not to gain an Xp/hr advantage.

If you're comfortable enough responding to it, what made you choose your current religion instead of going back to your catholic roots?

Did RS ever keep you from doing RL obligations? 

7jmTOjL.png     

What are some everyday activities you feel like are a complete waste of time in our society?

Have you considered running for public office?

Do you ever get recognized IRL? 

Are you fun to hang out with IRL? Tell us a story in which you were a very fun guy to be around with.

What other games do you like?

Do you want kids one day? 

Have you ever urinated yourself while doing playing RS?

aUBwTQ1.png

53 minutes ago, Victoria said:

Why did you let The End farm you in Connect4 for the past hour and a half?

You get better by playing against the best.