The Call of Legends AMA - King_Obina - Aiorya - Frank - Victor

King_Obina

Was a good read. Most of this was just a refresher as dreadpandora would tell us all about this in bk. Was always really interesting to hear about all the beef.

Much better than the ldk story imo but that was also cool.

Glad to see you're all still around. Would love to see more br/pt clans hit the scene again. 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

10 minutes ago, true said:

Who was a better clan: TCL or WL?

Biggest differences between TCL and WL?

Who is the best caller in TCL history?

What international clans do you feel like were similar to TCL?

Who are your favorite main clan callers?

Whats your thoughts on current day WL? Thoughts on D96 as leader?

Who is the best TCL official doing this AMA? What made them so valuable?

Who was a better clan: TCL or WL? Depends on how you look at things, I would say TCL was a better warring clan, WL as a community is still testing the ages to this day.

Biggest differences between TCL and WL? I think WL has a similarity with DF, they have a strong tight community and can survive just doing their own thing. TCL needed something to kill, and most of our members were all driven on by victories and performance, we also had a lot of ego in our ranks back in the day.

Who is the best caller in TCL history? Also depends on what do you think is best, in a big fight in Wilderness and in his prime, my boy @Aiorya . On CWA or less options I think Armorhelmet and Spawn1 share that spot.

What international clans do you feel like were similar to TCL? TT had some similarities with us, specially the whole quality over numbers they had going over the times.

Who are your favorite main clan callers? Aiorya, Spawn1 and Armourhelmet, on a good day if we were not losing Uk_Rei was good was also very good.

Whats your thoughts on current day WL? Thoughts on D96 as leader? Current WL is a good surprise, I would never imagine a country clan apart from Fools would be able to do what WL did on OSRS. About @D96 he is a good lad, he put his heart and soul in, WL and was responsible for a lot of what WL accomplished. He reminds of UK on a lot of his thoughts and actions tho.

Who is the best TCL official doing this AMA? What made them so valuable? Aiorya he was a major part TCL's agagaga spirit, it was always noticeable that clan really felt his absence when he went inactive.

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

24 minutes ago, true said:

Who are the most "famous" Brazilians clanners and why?

@Lemaster, Moska, Leofontes, Pato (The real one aka Hotmaan1), Felipe Prieb, @Vitor and @D96.

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

I remember alot of 'agagagagagagagag' from TCL back in the day. Very solid clan from what I can remember and in fighting. Always pulled pretty big numbers and were a good opponent. Believe I first got a taste of TCL when I was in CR, and then again in Solace I believe. 

How did TCL go about recruiting and maintaining the big numbers all that time?

What was the best part of TCL?

Do all of you feel as though TCL accomplished what it was meant to? 

If you had to do it all over again - could TCL be rebuilt into the power house it used to be?

One final word - biscate. 🙂

• Haha 1

Tempest-CST-Sig2.png

@etheroxx on Twitter for GFX needs 🙂

SG9UgzJ.gif

18 minutes ago, true said:

TCL had a huge impact from late 2008 to 2012 but WL was around for much time and always at the top with high performances and this makes it a really difficult question.

20 minutes ago, true said:

He puts alot of his time into this project and thats why it is successful. Paying attention to all members, to every detail, trying to know each member and how to get the best out of that member. If actual WL has a remarkable quality, thats D96 effort

20 minutes ago, alice said:

What were your thoguhts on smaller brazilian clans like Monocromatic Brazil?

If you each had to pick another BR clan to be a part of and leave TCL which clan would it be?

I'm really glad they existed because they worked as smaller communities that up to this day every member can recall and staff members could improve their staff experiences. There was this small portuguese clan called Tugas Revolution that lasted for like the same time as TCL and people still talk about it nowadays and Luis417 (wl official atm) was leader and developed huge experience at that time.

Couldn't pick any other clan, my home community was the SoG-TCL related ones, even at Retaliation/Exotic there was that community base present

• heart 1

Screenshot_2021-07-12-00-54-27-274_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

What are your thoughts on Revenant as a clan?

Why do you think RoT pulls 30 members now, and lost every gdz fight vs Revenant? also losing every fight vs any other clans?

Do you know Demais in WL?

Do you know RoT MattyB? being from Brazil himself, did you ever had contact with him?

How big is RuneScape in Brazil? 

Thanks

Edited by Z Nick

How many of your actually know each other irl?

Has that ever been a thing in Brazilian country clans? 

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

11 minutes ago, true said:

Biggest differences between TCL and WL?

Who is the best caller in TCL history?

What international clans do you feel like were similar to TCL?

Who are your favorite main clan callers?

Who is the best TCL official doing this AMA? What made them so valuable?

1. I guess TCL was better cuz we had lower numbers and we beat WL outnumbered many times. I guess we had better quality but WL had better numbers

2. WL had numbers and a lot of Brazillians, TCL had quality and a lot of PTs. WL was known by us by being crazy guys who, no matter what, keep returning and TCL was the clan who knew how when to stop. Those are the biggest differences between the 2 clans.

3. Though question. I would say we had the best Team. No one stood out and claim the best fall in leader spot. We completed each other. When someone was in a bad shape other caller would pick the clan and carry.

4. First clan I felt like home was DF. Then Tempest.

5.Brazillians/portuguese: ArmorHelmet3, Spawn1, Leofontes/Aiorya

English: Conditions, Empire Mind, Hecticdan(George), True2k8/Magicarrow28/Dragon Boss/Andy# (This Order)

6. Current WL is a lot different from the previous one. Runescape is a different game rn and WL has changed as it should. D96 is a brother. A really good guy who knows a lot about clanning can't see WL or another Brazilian based clan achieving success without him our Vitor.

7. Aiorya is a very busy guy I really appreciate that him took some time to do this

22 minutes ago, true said:

Who are the best members to go from WL to TCL? What about the other way around?

We had a guy who spied for WL for ages (we knew it) but he was just too good and active. After some time he came to TCL with his main account he name was Guh# and he was really good.

Leofontes made the same way and had some spotlight.

22 minutes ago, true said:

Who are the most "famous" Brazilians clanners and why?

Guess it is Seu Polaco.

but we have some others like Shadow Mix, Slipknot, Deccveirs, Moska, Hotman

In Brazillian perspective we had a whole separated scene. Our scene was built between some names that you guys havent heard about like U K Rei

20 minutes ago, alice said:

Who were your allys and who were your enemies?

What were your thoguhts on smaller brazilian clans like Monocromatic Brazil?

If you each had to pick another BR clan to be a part of and leave TCL which clan would it be?

1. Allies: Everyone who were against WL. 

Enemies: WL.

2. Today I feel like they are just too stupid. Runescape community is getting smaller as we speak and they should join some bigger clan like WL to make different in the clan world.

3. I would quit just as I did when the time came. I would never join another Brazilian clan if it was not TCL.

19 minutes ago, Lavigne said:

Unbiased, please power-rank the following country clan scenes in order of best to worst (you've played long enough to see every scene I think) - rank any I missed out but I'm pretty sure this is everyone.

Luso-Brazilian

Dutch

Finnish

Swedish

Lithuanian

Australian

Latvian

Happy for all of you to answer btw

Finnish

Dutch

Brazillian

Swedish

Australian

Lithuanian

Latvian

18 minutes ago, Venenatis said:

Most memorable fight?

Beating TT with 120 members in a 2 hour cap fight

Beating EoS in a uncapped short prep fight

Beating WL after 12 hour cap

17 minutes ago, Venenatis said:

All 3 of you what would you say your greatest achievement was

Being significant as a clan and community just using the Brazilian and the Portuguese scenario.

17 minutes ago, Venenatis said:

Did you have any major setbacks that you can recall? What were they 

I would take the lead of TCL when the opportunity came.

16 minutes ago, Venenatis said:

How did you juggle irl with rs?

I don't play rs that much. Im here for Tempest and that's all.

• heart 1

fBUa3oi.png