The Rising AMA - Clugred, Des Troyer, Hscrusader07, Monkeyfbi135

Des Troyer

6 minutes ago, true said:

@Clugred

What were your thoughts on DF when you were there?

Were you tempted to return to TR when the reopened?

The leaders were a bit odd 😉

Thoroughly enjoyed DF, found it very refreshing just being one of the crowd, except for during name changes..

It was well organised and a really good community. 

Having worked hard training up and helping many other members train quickly as well, I was totally committed to DF and despite TR being a clan that was an important part of my time on RS it would never have been the same and I would never have left DF if not for my inability to be active.

34 minutes ago, true said:

How did you guys feel about Sooz as leader? What were her strengths and weaknesses?

Have you talked to her in recent years?

I can't say much about Sooz as a leader as I didn't experience it. I do know she was not my favourite promotion and myself and Dan disagreed on that. She seemed like a nice enough person, but always seemed to think her way was the only right way.

As you can probably guess I haven't spoken to her since I left TR.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, true said:

Thoughts on the H0tgun-led TR that's opened/closed a few times on OSRS?

Um who/what?

I know nothing about this version of TR. 

44 minutes ago, Z Nick said:

Thoughts on RoT?

Best clan main clan atm in your eyes?

More pull or better quality members?

I know nothing about current clans, but I would always say quality over quantity.

47 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

Did you utilize spies in other clans? If so what clans and how ? 

For the most part, no. We put some spies in a few clans, 2m being one for sure, but most clans just didn’t have PK trips, so spies were pointless. We weren’t going to crash anyone’s fights or leak forums, so there was not much to gain from having spies.

Except for the one time I felt like BK was talking too much shit for some odd reason (they had like 20 members…), so I put a spare into the clan and then hit them like twice.

• Like 1
  • sus 2

1) Has True asked if any porking scandals yet?

2) My opinion of TR was always the real TR is pre-EOC. The new/current iteration has an ego far past any previous accolades warranting it when personally don't think TR has ever been as good as they thought they were, if TR were to have an 100v100 now they'd get thoroughly smoked. 100v100 back in BH/PvP world era really was anyones game especially when a lot of clans by that time deprecated in quality pretty hard, EH being one of them yet I felt like a lot of TR members had an attitude about it on RSC because "we nearly beat EH past their prime". With that said, is TR one of the best GMT clans of all time? Yes, but not in quality; just you outgrew the midsize and had enough to compete in the top 10 which was in large parts, anywhere between a numbers game vs who had the better timezone spread; I am aware the latter being an issue for TR because well, you're GMT. What are your thoughts on this statement? 

3) How the fuck did you ever let H0tgun lead TR? For me it was when the clan lost any credibility. The TR I knew would never have ever let him be anything more than a calling rank.

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

The K is shared you mothers *******!!!!!

Anyway! How many of you attended the fight when Bk was fighting TMRD in p2p and the portion that left to found TR the night previously crashed the fight ? I remember us thinking TMRD is crashing itself lol

Also where is Tuesday??

• Haha 1

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png