Always me, never the ironman

Casey

5 hours ago, Stewie said:

oTiDn1u.png

LOOKS GREAT DOESNT IT????? 😞

In this time, Casey has seen Tbows, DHCB, Ancestral Legs, all with me in the raid.

EDIT: I'm still using RCB and Mystic bottoms ffs

Honestly not surprised my log is similar to Casey's except I've had the shit mega rares. Most my KC I did with Ironmen and I was always 'sniping' their drops. I just had more points because I was using Max everything for most of my raids, compared to the Irons shit gear. Keep at it mate you'll start getting items at some point 🙂

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

2 hours ago, Da Bazz said:

Honestly not surprised my log is similar to Casey's except I've had the shit mega rares. Most my KC I did with Ironmen and I was always 'sniping' their drops. I just had more points because I was using Max everything for most of my raids, compared to the Irons shit gear. Keep at it mate you'll start getting items at some point 🙂

Sadly in this raid, I afk’d rooms and tanked stuff for him to get more points lol. I got 43% of the points and still stole the drop lmao. Feels bad 

CASEY_PSD.pngBEST PVM.pngLUCK.pngEgt3L2U.png

AdkNBbg.png

3 hours ago, Da Bazz said:

Yeah most raids Casey gets a good 55% compared to my 45, that raid there however we deliverately made it so I ended up with more and boom, he still got the drop haha.

I've started solo'ing more now anyways, last couple of upgrades have finally got the stam usage down at olm because before it was a good 2.5 stam pots a time cos of the lack of DPS on mage hand. But yeah it should come hopefully, 

• Like 1

Please expand for maximum vomit

12th April 2021

PeJ2vHv.png 

24th April 2021

7vl4sq5.png

12th May 2021 

x1HmkNF.png

spacer.png

TRWF PK Leader ¦ Legends Never Die Leader ¦ Clan Envy Warlord

1 hour ago, Casey said:

Sadly in this raid, I afk’d rooms and tanked stuff for him to get more points lol. I got 43% of the points and still stole the drop lmao. Feels bad 

47 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Yeah most raids Casey gets a good 55% compared to my 45, that raid there however we deliverately made it so I ended up with more and boom, he still got the drop haha.

I've started solo'ing more now anyways, last couple of upgrades have finally got the stam usage down at olm because before it was a good 2.5 stam pots a time cos of the lack of DPS on mage hand. But yeah it should come hopefully, 

LMAO Jagex when that drop happened... haha gottem!

>:'D

• Haha 1

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~