90 AGIL

Flukejiver

Grats buddy. I'm right behind you

• Like 1

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

Grats Fluke 😄

• Like 1

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member

When a mark appears on the course, players have 10 minutes to pick up a mark before it disappears. Marks spawn at random times at specific locations along a course. It is possible for multiple marks to spawn on the same tile, which will stack the marks of grace and reset the timer to 10 minutes, the mark will stay on the ground even while logged out. It is also possible to obtain marks of grace every lap or every other lap by collecting a mark of grace, moving 1 section forward in the agility course, waiting 3-4 minutes, and then continuing onto the next lap. Ardougne is the only exception, as the marks will only spawn on the same tile, and each new mark refreshes the 10 minute despawn timer.

• mark 3

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member