Yoto32- AMA

Yoto32

Greetings all.

My name is Yoto32. I used to be the on-again-off-again admin of the Clan Discussion board of Zybez. I was involved in –or at least aware of- most of the major decisions made in CD during 2007-2018, and was most active from 2010 to 2013. A little history for how I got there: I first joined the small, unknown clan Aftermath. Soon I learned there was a topic about one of our fights on some strange forum called Runescape Community, so I immediately signed up to defend my clan. On these forums I saw an up and coming Senior Member called Dark Blade75 post victory topics for the undefeated Dark Slayers, and a couple of my fellow Aftermath clanmates left to join DS. The moment I met DS’s requirements I left my co-Leader position in Aftermath to join DS. In 2007 I was first promoted to the CD staff team. After DS died I went with DB75 to Divine Forces for a couple months, but eventually quit out of boredom of the clanning world. And yet, despite no longer being in a clan I enjoyed moderating CD, despite how incredibly frustrating it could be at times. In 2010 I was made a moderator and in 2011 I was made a Senior Moderator. For a couple months in 2012 I was the leader of the CD board, mostly due to the fact there wasn’t anybody else. My interest in the boards would wax and wane but never truly go away, much like my love for Runescape. 

And to anybody who has ever claimed I was biased in one of my decisions, I can honestly say with complete honesty and peace in my heart, that whatever clan you happened to be in at the time did not matter enough to be worth being biased against.

Edited by Yoto32

What's the worst case of power abuse you've seen on Zybez?

What issues did you have with clan leaders?

Who were your favorite/least favorite clans to deal with/moderate? 

Any porking scandals?

aUBwTQ1.png

Gonna open with a vain one, as you now obviously know after our last words topic in the private CD CL section on Zybez I was ban evading. Did you ever have any idea I was, and what was your opinion of me throughout the time you knew me on Zybez.

(MVP before I name changed to my handle Lavigne)

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

What was the reason for the closure of Zybez?

How different do you think the clanning scene would be if the CD section of Zybez was still active?

Who was your favorite/least favorite clan official to deal with?

What's your best memory from being the main admin of CD?

Have you thought about attempting to revive the CD Section?

cFTqljb.png

1TecbFa.png

061Hnpx.png

chcyzKa.gif

Good to see you again. What was the worse piece of drama you had to deal with within the private CD mod forums?

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif