Yoto32- AMA

Yoto32

29 minutes ago, Krystal said:

I think the real question on everyone's minds is:  What age were you when you discovered self-sodomy was your preferred route?

But for real, I gotta say, when I later found out you ended up becoming a Sr Mod I was totally not surprised. You were always one of my favorite modding companions. ❤️ PS we totally gotta attempt to raid again someday and hopefully you won't have to carry me as much 😂

Oh I knew I was going the solo route the moment I created my first Runescape account. 

And yea! I'll always love that first modding team, going to sara gwd with you guys will always have a special place in my heart. Got your fire cape yet? I'm ready for round two.

28 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

does true 2k8 need his ass kicked?

as a main clanner and staff on a website mainly geared towards main clans, what did you think of pure clans? zerk/rp clans?

1. If the fights I've been invited to are any indication, true's already got enough ass kickings

2. So what I always found fascinating is the amount of people who had pure accounts that also were into clanning. Never thought there was enough people doing it but all the more power to them if that's what they liked about the game.

27 minutes ago, true said:

Whats the worst decision u made RSC wise

Ok so by far reintroducing Third Party Posting. I don't mean the concept, I was fine with the concept, but I mean posting that we were keeping it after the "trial" just reminded people how much they hated the concept. The hate for it had mostly died down once they saw it in practice. And it wasn't even really a trial run, we always knew we were going to keep it.

20 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

who were some of your most valued staff excluding weener man 

I've gone through so many staff it's hard to keep track. Can you be more specific? Every single staff member who gave up some of their valuable time to do the thankless job that was moderating CD was valuable. One staff member who I always thought had potential was gkitti, but she was too busy irl to stay as long as I wanted her to. Applerune was another one I thought had great potential but fizzled out for whatever reason. Honestly most of the major decisions we made in CD was ways to lesson the work load of the staff because clanners did not make it easy.

7 minutes ago, true said:

Thoughts on VR?

So when I was a Senior Member, a VR member tricked me into giving away the answers to my security questions, so he hacked my account to pin VR topics in CD. I was super worried that cost me my chance at being a mod at the time. So yea, not a big fan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In your opinion, who are the top 5 clans all-time?

Who are the top 5 leaders of all-time?

If you could go back and join any clan, which would you pick?

Who are some smaller/lesser-known clans that you liked to keep tabs on?

aUBwTQ1.png

3 minutes ago, true said:

Tell us a W13 story

Yoto gave me permission to chime in for RSC stuff so I just thought people would love knowing that these days W13 is a doctor who enjoys skipping rope in thunderstorms. Total badass. 

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

2 hours ago, Yoto32 said:

Jim. 

You were ban evading?? I thought you part of the CD staff?? We talked about anime and stuff

Slang for "a hot mess"

1. I knew he was corrupt, he always talking about baking. Figured he was cooking the books.

2. Two spring to mind as the most annoying: Maurice and Crest227. I think Maurice was a troll but Crest227 was serious in his annoyances.

3. Nah, let the dead rest.

4. Always

Nothing Zybez did. Sure we made mistakes, but forums were/are a dying breed. Curse had a terrible business model.

Lmaoooo

Yeah, we had a post of shooting the shit in the CLs section just before Zybez closed down for good where I admitted (since obviously I wasn't going to get punished for it by that point) that I'd actually been ban evading and just somehow never got caught despite being -3'd within a couple months of creating that account. The only reason that one never got permed too was somehow after having what was probably a total of -9 over 3 accounts by that point, I decided to grow up I guess lol.

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

what clans are you surprised still exist?

what clans are you surprised are gone?

what clans do you think could come back and do reasonably well in this age of clanning?

have you considered even briefly in the osrs era joining a clan again? if you were to join one, what clan?

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png