Flukejiver AMA

Flukejiver

49 minutes ago, true said:

Who is your favorite clan to fight in 2021?

Thoughts on current VR?

Thoughts on current DF?

If I didn't snipe you from DF's intro section, would have joined them?

- AF, always a good challenge

- They are in shambles. Never had respect for them to begin with.

- Seem to be doing well. The hatred that some of their members have for Tempest is a bit strange, but that's where jealousy comes in I guess.

- No, it wouldn't of worked out. They are too GMT based for my work schedule.

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

What caused you to leave THE? Were the other members/officials of the clan ok with it or did it burn some bridges?

I remember some time ago Virgo mentioned a clan called NBK had doxed people in THE and done other pretty questionable things. Why did this happen? What if anything do you recall of this rivalry, and did you guys do anything out of retaliation?

How do you think things would have ended up had you not been contacted by anyone in Tempest or had Tempest not existed? Would you be in DF right now? Another clan? Or do you think you would've lose interest eventually and not be clanning/playing RS currently?

What do you think of these clans?

RoT

Rev

AF

WL

PD

CL

DF

VR

Dynasty

Obviously THE was negatively affected by La Hire ragequitting the clan and leading some people out, as have some other clans been in the past. I don't think that's really been the case for Tempest apart from some drama. What do you think the key differences are which allowed it to affect Tempest a lot less than other previous clans?

What were you up to for the other 2 of the 24 hour war?

What made you go for 99 runecrafting so early on compared to most?

Who in Tempest do you think could be a good official if given a chance?

If you were to compare Tempest officials to those in clans you've been in previously, who do you think each of them compares to the most and why?

What do you consider to be the strengths of each of Tempest's officials?

Who are some people in Tempest you're surprised are still around? Who are some that are no longer around whom you wish were? Who are some people in other clans or now retired you wish you could bring to Tempest?

Who are some people you've lost touch with be it clanning related or not in the RS community you wish you could talk to again?

What certs have you had to or been encouraged to get ? As someone with a degree in cybersecurity myself I know the security+ was, not quite a baseline, but pretty much expected. Depending on the different positions i've held or been told I should work towards, i've been recommended several other certs from time to time, but it's quite a bit of upkeep since generally the classes/materials aren't cheap, nor is taking the exams and then you have to renew them every few years as well. Do you work more directly on network security stuff or something else?

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

50 minutes ago, true said:

Whats your relationship like with Yogosun?

We've been friends for quite awhile. He wasn't the most active person in THE because he was always pushing towards getting/keeping Rank 1 in RS, but would attend the important fights. I'm not one to bother someone all the time so we talk in game or on discord every few weeks just to catch up. He's an extremely nice person.

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

54 minutes ago, true said:

As I told you before, throwing you that rope is one my favorite decisions I've made with Tempest. You've been an asset to both the clan & officials team the moment you joined. I appreciate the hell out of you.

Thanks man, I really appreciate that! ❤️

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

48 minutes ago, Blogs said:

Thoughts on DI when you were in THE?

Favourite fight in THE?

- Like I said in a previous post, I always had a huge amount of respect for DI. I remember we had a CWA fight against you guys (I think it was for one of the JCup fights) and I couldn't stress it enough how important our performance was for beating DI, even though it wasn't a full out, would of been huge for us because of the status of the clan. We lost but learned a lot from the fight.

- I would probably have to say fighting Exodus. We had a bit of a rivalry going on with them for awhile, but I can't remember exactly why. They always gave us a good fight!

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

57 minutes ago, Krystal said:

Damn. Yogosun is a name I haven't heard in ages!! Do you still keep in touch with him?

Yeah, he's a pretty busy person and still plays RS3 (ew). We usually talk a couple times a week to catch up.

• heart 1

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

does firehands9 need his ass kicked?

who in tempest apart from firehands9 needs their ass kicked?

who in the clan world needs their ass kicked? 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

57 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

Did you ever get involved on RSC (zybez)?

Yes, during my time in THE, I always made sure we had fight posts going up because you wanted to get your clan out there. This was the main hub to keep up with everything going on in the clan world so it was important to be apart of it. I was never the type of person to get on there and start beef with people though.

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png