Flukejiver AMA

Flukejiver

1 hour ago, Clark Kent said:

Why was Battleneo impossible to kill

The guy was just an absolute unit. Anytime he was calling in a fight, you knew the other clan was in trouble.

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

1 hour ago, true said:

Who are some Tempest members that seemed A LOT different in previous years before you got to know them?

Dickus - more of a spastic than I originally thought

Wee Man - huge troll, but genuinely a nice person

Vanzant - really thinks BK was the best clan ever....

• Haha 5

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

1 hour ago, Nancy said:

I can’t believe you don’t remember me from TT

Look.... we've talked about this before. You didn't remember me either, but that's okay! I'm glad we were able to get caught up here 🙂

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

1 hour ago, Flukejiver said:

She had a thing going on with Kezzab Reds in TT. They eventually met IRL and I don't think it really worked out after that lol

Keep going.

• Like 1

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

How did you feel about teaming up with BK during different tag team fights(like THE+BK vs RSD)? How did you feel about us as a whole?

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

What caused you to leave THE? Were the other members/officials of the clan ok with it or did it burn some bridges?

I remember some time ago Virgo mentioned a clan called NBK had doxed people in THE and done other pretty questionable things. Why did this happen? What if anything do you recall of this rivalry, and did you guys do anything out of retaliation?

How do you think things would have ended up had you not been contacted by anyone in Tempest or had Tempest not existed? Would you be in DF right now? Another clan? Or do you think you would've lose interest eventually and not be clanning/playing RS currently?

What do you think of these clans?

RoT

Rev

AF

WL

PD

CL

DF

VR

Dynasty

Obviously THE was negatively affected by La Hire ragequitting the clan and leading some people out, as have some other clans been in the past. I don't think that's really been the case for Tempest apart from some drama. What do you think the key differences are which allowed it to affect Tempest a lot less than other previous clans?

What were you up to for the other 2 of the 24 hour war?

What made you go for 99 runecrafting so early on compared to most?

Who in Tempest do you think could be a good official if given a chance?

If you were to compare Tempest officials to those in clans you've been in previously, who do you think each of them compares to the most and why?

What do you consider to be the strengths of each of Tempest's officials?

Who are some people in Tempest you're surprised are still around? Who are some that are no longer around whom you wish were? Who are some people in other clans or now retired you wish you could bring to Tempest?

Who are some people you've lost touch with be it clanning related or not in the RS community you wish you could talk to again?

What certs have you had to or been encouraged to get ? As someone with a degree in cybersecurity myself I know the security+ was, not quite a baseline, but pretty much expected. Depending on the different positions i've held or been told I should work towards, i've been recommended several other certs from time to time, but it's quite a bit of upkeep since generally the classes/materials aren't cheap, nor is taking the exams and then you have to renew them every few years as well. Do you work more directly on network security stuff or something else?

- I wasn't happy with the fact that we were slowly losing focus on pvp. I don't think they were happy about my decision and it definitely affected my relationship with some of them, but things are good now.

- I wasn't in THE while Virgo was there, so I am unsure about this. I don't remember dealing with anything like that.

- It's hard to say really. It all depends if DF would of been okay with me only being able to make fights on the weekends since there was no way I could of made any of their weekday fights. If not, I definitely wouldn't of joined VR because I never had respect for their clan, I didn't know of anyone in RoT when I first came back but also never been of a fan of them, didn't know anything about Rev, and AF is more of a team IMO. So I probably would of just played solo until I got bored again.

RoT - Not a fan because of the role that they try to play in the clan world

Rev - I think they fed into the RoT mentality too much, but fun to fight

AF - Very good clan, always a tough fight

WL - Love my brozilian friends. Sad to see they are closing

PD -  Fun p2p clan that is enjoyable to fight

CL - Wish we fought them more,

DF - Don't really think about them since we don't really fight, but seem to be doing well

VR - Trash

Dynasty - Is this even a clan?

- I think maturity played a huge factor in this. We are all old enough to look at the facts of what happened to make clear decisions. The ones that left obviously didn't.

- Sleeping on my keyboard. I fell asleep around the 20 hour mark

- It was the skill that takes the longest amount of time so if I couldn't get that 99, I would never max so I just wanted to get it out of the way first.

- Kwon

Brian and Valaraz/Bishinmo - I feel like they all lead with the same mentality: don't put up with shit

Lil David and Iceman520 - their calling styles are pretty much the same

Ned and Brad Xavier - always involved with everything

Venenatis and Germs22 - both never talked and are big on the community factor

- I think the thing we all have in common is experience in dealing with situations in the clan world and working really well together on making decisions that are best for the clan.

- Anyone that has been clanning since 06 and earlier tbh. I wish Iceman520 still played, he was a good guy but got too close with some people. Drew22, still plays every once in awhile but doesn't have time to play anymore

- Teucrates, Timklense, Lilbooda, Blue676

- Yeah, its always a process to keep them updated whether you have to take another cert to renew it or take classes/exam again. I am currently working getting my CISSP. I work more on the network security side with relations to the C level executives.

• Like 1

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

2 hours ago, Adam_ said:

does firehands9 need his ass kicked?

who in tempest apart from firehands9 needs their ass kicked?

who in the clan world needs their ass kicked? 

- ofcourse, he always does

- True2k8

- anyone taking RS beef to irl shit

• Like 1

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

2 hours ago, true said:

Who are five people from THE you would love to bring to Tempest?

Who are five people from TT you would love to bring to Tempest?

- Iceman520, Gslax24, Drew22, Soad92, Zude

- Battleneo, D0nts, Cravez, Jayzy, Jaacco

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png