We are Applerune, Jay Jay665, and Robtokill. We Led Corruption - AMA

Applerune

2 minutes ago, Rare said:

I'd delete the forums again, not going to lie. 

Hope you're all well ?

All jokes aside, we gave you a lot of shit but you were alright when you were around - despite being what Dave would have called a "whispering mess."

You were no king leif9 though.

Edited by JayJay

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

If you could recruit anyone from a rival clan from your time in CoR who would it be and why (It can't be someone that was previously in CoR and left to join someone else)?

6 minutes ago, Kenny said:

If you could recruit anyone from a rival clan from your time in CoR who would it be and why (It can't be someone that was previously in CoR and left to join someone else)?

My best friend outside of CoR was probably Rick/Bereadytodie so overall it probably would have been him.

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

16 minutes ago, JayJay said:

All jokes aside, we gave you a lot of shit but you were alright when you were around - despite being what Dave would have called a "whispering mess."

You were no king leif9 though.

Holy fuck I completely forgot about that guy. Ah the good old days of waking up at 6am and waking my parents up whispering

What could Cor have done better. what would you have done differently if given the chance. 

Also spelling mistake in title ?

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)

5 minutes ago, Andy said:

What could Cor have done better. what would you have done differently if given the chance. 

I'll leave the xbox question and ads for Robtokill

What would I have done better? I don't know what more I/we could have done. I think when you look back we were probably 16/17 so we weren't as mature or as level headed as we are now so it's hard to remember the decisions we made.  However I would have tried to push my era's agenda/outlook harder and sooner. I think my era took too long for our outlook and mentality to be pushed into the clan. My opinion is that some of the leadership before us were a bit softer (Enzock is a good example) - they had a different view of not crashing or retaliating but they forget that Robtokill built Corruptions reputation on it having a ruthless IDGAF attitude. This kind of dropped off over the years and I think had we of drilled this back into our members at an earlier stage, whenever the crashing mentality was becoming more normal, we would have been A LOT more ruthless and successful.  This softer mentality mentioned does not include Rob though as I think he had a very similar mentality to the likes of Me, Code, Dave, Starman, Conditions etc - hell Rob was the first person to say "crash them back"

The summer of 2010 is a perfect example of Corruption thriving on its old mentality of ruthless attitude where the leadership of Code, Starman, Chopa conducted the main leader responsibilities and then myself, conditions and mage boy (dave) called the in game and warring shots.

• Like 1

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Who were the clans you enjoyed fighting against, and who were some of the clans you hated to fight?

What clans did your strengths match up well against, and which clans exploited your weaknesses most effectively?

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

3 hours ago, JayJay said:

Miss you too bro, the brazilian and portugese were a core part of CoR

who opened more clans - you or tukuruk?

Lol? How is that even close I've only opened 1 clan lol

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

5 hours ago, Victor said:

Damn I had great times in cor, even I wasnt the best english speaker I made some good friends like Starman, Slicknick, Felipe Prieb and others!

I miss you guys!

You were a great member!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kenny said:

Code/Jay/Rob: If you had to pick 20 people from the time you were active in CoR to fight another clan/teams 'all time 20' list who would you pick? (I guess Code/Jay's might be similar)

Tough.

Starman050

Jay Jay665

Mage Boy 500

Conditions21

Chopa234

Andy4309

D2Master12

Magicarrow28

Fast993

Sh0w

Craizy9

Nebbo

Morpheus 002

Gwarzo

Roguejedi88

Tomrampage

Subzero0198

Anarchal Pk

Skullator 88

Felipe Prieb

So many others, but this is what came to mind first.

Edit: no way I can leave off Aznboy, Dagoth Odros, Ngaged, Fernando, Tigers Go Ra, Ales999, 

Edited by Applerune

1 hour ago, Andy said:

As I said before I have no regrets... but one thing I wish we did better collectively was transition effectively from the old guard to the new guard. There was a lot of tension between high ranking officials that gave COR its notorious instability. We had a bunch of people in leadership who were of the old guard: no crashing, no flaming, no outside game "tactics," or any of those things that pretty much every clan was doing from 2009 onwards. COR had a major identity crisis because the newer guard wasn't given the control to do as they wanted.

This prob started with Rad, his brother, and others when they left. It continued when I got into leadership and later Jay. By the time I was the actual leader of the clan it was probably too late to right these wrongs, but COR had a lot of success when I was given leader with Starman and we were able to run the clan our way. It was one last good run. If we could have found a way to bridge that gap better we would have been a much more stable clan.

Edited by Applerune
  • Like 1