Rccrazy165/J2swift - AMA

J2swift

1 hour ago, Pietru said:

Where is Tesh from NBK and why isn't he in Tempest?

Not sure tbh. Tesh was always a good guy. Wish he was in tempest

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

What do you feel each official's role is to play in Tempest's community? Incl. yourself

Each person was picked with a certain thing in mind. Mine specifically is to more involved with both tactically and strategic sides of pvp. its what I like to do, so I'm glad I'm able to support Tempest ion this way

1 hour ago, True 2k8 said:

Who are five clanners you've met that need their ass kicked?

You x 4

Pentagon x 1 

59 minutes ago, Atvdinner said:

Is there anything that you would want to bring from the old claning world to the new one? 

Is there anything you know now that you wish you knew back then (clan world related)? 

1) Mainly the Varity of fights. Most clans and teams were open to different types of fights. Nowadays people just want to keep with what they are comfortable with. Im glad we are able to break the trend a bit

2) I wish I never quit the game and made it through till when OSRS started. Not really sure how much it would've affected my life, but I'm glad the game is still going well

57 minutes ago, Howl said:

Who's your favorite person to have echo you while calling?

In Tempest, True

All time, Scotty Dont or Mattalphonse. each had their own purpose 

• Like 2

PSkn5nd.gif

54 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

A LOT HERE JAMES

well none of them were bad. even Aj had moments of brilliance. The others just had a few cringe moments, but never bad

PSkn5nd.gif

If you played OSRS from the start what clan do you think you'd have been in? Would it still have been DF? How long do you think you'd have stayed?

Do you think if you'd not lost interest in the game to the degree you did in your last DF stint you'd still be in DF today?

• Like 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

38 minutes ago, Justyn said:

How would you rate your favorite RSD leader bles vs @True 2k8?

How would you rate the RSD community vs Tempest community?

If you could bring one thing from RSD you did to tempest what would it be?

1) I honestly thing theyre the same person

2) They're pretty much the same. RSD just had a much more open skilling community which was always fun. here People do it, but dont really talk much about it. Then again it could be more of a sign of the times

3) The court rank, and give it to @The End

14 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

When was the last time you talked to Jaybird? What kind of effect did your beef have on RSD?

I havent talked to Jaybird since I was in RSD. I dont think we have beef. I've just always thought his clique stuff was cringe and the persona he put on in rot for some long was extra cringe.

14 minutes ago, RagingPanda said:

How does it feel to cheat The Titans off of their 2nd Jcup win due to name change? 

the one wound that will never heal haha

7 minutes ago, Amulet said:

J2swiftttttt

1) What was your favourite war/memory from RSD? 

2) What was RSD's toughest war?

3) In your opinion, what was RSD's most successful year (or time span)?

hi @Amulet 🙂

1) 1v2 vs Corr+Eos

2) the 120 vs 200 against vr

3) 2010-2012 RSD seemed just about unstoppable in the larger clan scene. we could beat anyone at anything on any given day

• Like 1

PSkn5nd.gif

6 minutes ago, J2swift said:

I havent talked to Jaybird since I was in RSD. I dont think we have beef. I've just always thought his clique stuff was cringe and the persona he put on in rot for some long was extra cringe.

From what I learned early in my DF time, Jared was a bit out there and would do shit like declare 1 on 1 in-game DM's to settle clan arguments/decisions (and was serious). Did he ever do this shit in RSD?

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

28 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

Why is firehands not on your list of 5 ppl who need an ass kicking ?

He terrorizes everyone else. I am safe 🙂 

24 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

If you played OSRS from the start what clan do you think you'd have been in? Would it still have been DF? How long do you think you'd have stayed?

Do you think if you'd not lost interest in the game to the degree you did in your last DF stint you'd still be in DF today?

I probably would have just joined DF sooner. I had quite a few friends that were also in DF at that time or earlier, so it wouldve only made sense. More than likely would have stayed up until the same point. The whole Tbow thing and my leaving struck at close to the same time. Most of my friends had left DF too or were in the middle of the DF thing so I more than likely would've left at that time.

8 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

From what I learned early in my DF time, Jared was a bit out there and would do shit like declare 1 on 1 in-game DM's to settle clan arguments/decisions (and was serious). Did he ever do this shit in RSD?

LMAO. He would always say shit like "WE WOULD DO THIS BACK IN THE DAY". It always seemed serious the way he was telling it. But everyone looked at it as kind of clowny

8 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

Who is the PAOG?

She knows. And she knows when she's done with the current expedition where home is

Edited by J2swift
  • Like 1

PSkn5nd.gif

56 minutes ago, J2swift said:

2) Doxing at that time was always undercover. I was just a little guy on that totem pole so dont really know if any of it was true. I do know the guys there, they were all pretty chill, so if any of it was true id imagine it was some level of retaliation 

just to be clear, this happened when you were in RSD as far as I know. I believe it was late 2011. I never found out who in NBK was responsible for doing this but it was all about THE knocking them out if some stupid CWA tournament (either CJ or JCup 20v20. i don’t remember)

• Like 2

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

Rxj6cZX.png

Having been around for ages dating back to when out of game stuff was less common and probably a lot more within certain boundaries than it can be now, were you at all surprised coming back either in 2017 or 2020 with how bad things have gotten?

Years ago it seems like central forums/hubs were the way to go for all clans to post their POVs/topics/propaganda/whatever, nowadays it's pretty much just on social media - presumably on twitter. Do you think there's any benefits to the way things currently are over how they used to be apart from potentially a bit more IP/info security due to not having to worry as much about staff / db leaks?

• Like 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png