Tempest: Year One

True 2k8

When True approached me with his idea for Tempest, I thought he was insane. Now I know he is insane, just for other reasons. It's been an amazing year in Tempest - I've had the chance to reconnect with people I knew 10-15 years ago, get to know people who I recognized but never met, and also the chance to make a bunch of great new friends. We started with no expectations but it's safe to say we've exceeded even the most ambitious predictions anyone had for us. 

And of course, our finest achievement (besides my zuk pet):

Screen_Shot_2021-03-26_at_6.43.20_PM.png

• Like 7
  • heart 1
  • mark 1

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

Was very sceptical about joining another clan first time True approached me, but took some time to rethink it and seeing who is the probable line up - fair to say it was one of the best decisions I have made that year. Loving it all from first day in and we have enough to give still! 

Happy Birthday to all! 

• Like 6
  • heart 2

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

I’m not going to lie - I never thought I was going to play this game again. That changed when @True 2k8messaged me on August 6th of last year saying he went insane and made a clan. I will never forget my internal feeling of dismissal. Did I trust True to succeed? Yes. Did I trust myself to be up to par? Maybe. 

What solidified my faith in this clan was what I saw when I first connected to Teamspeak. Old names, familiar faces, and out of the 54 original members there were at least always 20 in the same channel talking to each other. I felt like I could belong, and I did. 

How this has grown is incredible. It makes me incredibly happy to return to a scene with maturity and nostalgia. 

TEMPEST!!!

• Like 5
  • heart 3

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

Rxj6cZX.png

The last year has been a hell of a rollercoaster ride and I’m glad I jumped on near the start. Smashing expectations is never easy, and nearly improbable on the scale we’ve achieved. This should be a statement that we’re here to stay, and challenging that notion will be a steep mountain for any clan to climb.

There’s no other clan like Tempest, and you can bet that the best is yet to come. 

• Like 5
  • heart 2

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

When i found about about you guys  (some pete_n00b twitter post), after seeing to many familiar faces , i f*****g knew there was no point of return  , i felt the necessity to apply and give my best .

After being only in mid-sized clans , i gotta say that the top clan experience has been terrific , i fell in love instantly when i did my first war as an intro.

@Ssjf*** you for making me play osrs again ❤️ , but at the same time  many MANY thanks to give me the chance to experience tempest , holy  cow  it has been  alot fun .

Best part of tempest ofc is the community , you guys simply rock in every aspect . Keep it up! and let's celebrate together what have we done in the clan world community .

Happy birthday Tempest!

Edited by Feeenix
  • Like 2
  • heart 3

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png