Tempest: Year One

True 2k8

I felt really disappointed when I quit the game 10+ years ago not being able to ever join a clan like RSD anymore. Now, knowing how far this project has come, what it has accomplished and being part of it myself, I can't be thankful enough for Tempest letting me have an experience I always wanted to have in this game. It really does feel as amazing as it did back then. Not so many things in these days are capable of bringing back your sense of wonder. Especially during times of enormous struggles. From the bottom of my heart I thank everyone involved. ❤️ 

By the way what video was that LMFAO probably the best production I've seen on RS so far. Definitely gonna watch it more than twice. It's not even a promo video at that point this is a fucking movie 

Edited by Kurazita
  • Like 6
  • heart 1

7jmTOjL.png     

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEMPY!!!

SOOO grateful to be in this amazing community of people. I was a clueless noob who was ran around the game like a headless chicken and didn’t know even the very basics of clanning BUT some very dear tempons patiently taught and welcomed me with open arms regardless ❤️ 

ive met some truly amazing friends in tempest and seriously love you guys!!! Winston and I will always hold tempest and tempons in a very special place in our stone cold hearts ❤️ 

This wouldn’t be possible without all the hard working officials and ranks so BIGGGG THANK YOU for all that you do behind the scenes to keep things running smoothly. HERE’S TO MANY MORE TEMPY BIRTHDAYS!!! WOOOOOO

• Like 3
  • heart 3

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg

Pretty dope accomplishment. Can't really remember the last time a clan came and actually made a name for themselves and built up the right way.  RS is an absolute shit-fest but you guys should absolutely be commended.

• Like 5
  • heart 1
  • simp 1

Awesome video. I held out for quite a while in case of a Fools comeback, looking from the sidelines since last November when hearing about Tempest from Eomeri. Fools in OSRS constituted an unlikely success story of a country's clan scene banding together and forging a lasting community – years-long old beef left behind as though it had never happened.

Eventually, watching a bunch of old warring videos made me nostalgic and want to clamber out of retirement, and I can't say I've been disappointed. You've done some stellar work building this clan up as much as you have in a single year, and at this point in the clan scene's life. The way various clans' people have harmoniously come together as fellow human beings reminds me a lot about an earlier similar story – one of lasting success and prosperity at the highest level.

• Like 5
  • heart 2

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

everyday is a good day when we're tempest and another one of those years have gone by and we'll see to more years in the future as there are calendars in there and maybe we make our own calendar lmao like instead of those swimsuit edition model calendars its just a calendar of different poses of tempest throughout the years centuries and so on and so forth but maybe we should make that into a reality and become who we are by eating what we want and consuming the right materials and thereby increase our influence over the clan world even though we already have a ton of influence we could expand that even further and go even further beyond to renouncing jagex and perhaps even becoming the jagex and taking over tencent and removing them from our world it is crazy how much power tempest can have if we are moulded correctly like a gold bar and an amulet mould can become a gold amulet or it can become a glory with the right tuning knowledge and know how it is really impeccable that even the smallest world materials like poop kid can elevate to such a high level that it really makes me wonder what our level really is in terms of clanning but this is only year one of many and i hope we have a great time going through the journey and lol did anyone notice this is df's birthday too that is kinda random but alot of good things are happening today

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • sushmm 1

drake.png.9610b4e05b74e757fb0e274545cd5603.png

When True initially asked if I would be interested in joining a clan he was making I was hesitant. I only knew a couple of people and was unsure if I really wanted to commit to being involved in clanning again. I'm really glad I took the jump. This clan has been a real treat to be a part of. The attitude of everyone here has made it easy to get along. I've made so many new friends and re united with old ones. Everything about this has been amazing. It's crazy to think it's already been a year, and then you add on how successful we've been and its truly incredible to think about. I'm so thankful for all the hard work that's been put in by both members and officials to make this possible. 

I'd share my favorite moments but unfortunately a lot of them are locked behind Non-Disclosure Agreements with True. 

3d4c48f6dac104f898d3905f6de867fd.png

Edited by dnd5
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

Joined the forums mainly due to catch up with some old names I saw floating around and for some nostalgia, I never really considered joining Tempest because I thought that the game had changed too much, that I wouldn't really fit in that well due to not knowing many people from being out of the game for so long, and Id get bored after a few weeks and disappear. Glad I took the chance and got involved because it's been some of the best times I've ever had on this game alongside some of the greatest people.

Grateful for everyone involved in making Tempest and the community what it is, cheers 👍

• Like 2

At2mSMF.png

nullstikesembryo-1_zps311362a1.png.b94ebbd3311d846a500301cc93b42c78.png

spacer.png