I am Dickus - AMA

Dickus

I completely forgot about dangerous business. Was a good read really enjoyed it. My only question was how you got the name Dickus but someone already asked that lol

• Like 1

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

3 hours ago, John said:

did you think your return to RS was inevitable?

most enjoyable moment clanning?

My return to RS is always inevitable. I just can't shake the game completely. Apparently that holds true with most other players.

The best individual moment was when we were told on TS that DF had called it off after 24 hours. The feelings of relief, exhaustion, and success just can't be replicated.

• Like 1

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

4 hours ago, Pietru said:

Nothing much to ask, good to know more about you !

Also seems like we just missed each other in FSK, I was retired around that time lmao

Had to get gone before you returned

• yikes 1

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

Thoughts on the 3 leaders of Ronin? (Hotgun, Elder Jr and Robin)

Do you think Ronin would have stood a chance against Downfall without all the DDoSing or was the loss inevitable?

Who's the biggest spastic you've ever see in the clan world over the years and why?

Over time I noticed you were further down on the calling line up for a lot of events despite my opinion of you being our #3 caller. Did that play a part in you stepping down from Tempest Captain?

Which freak renamed the #designed-by-nolan channel and why are they so boring?

Why did I get skipped over for Legend? Are riders second class members in Tempest? Is this part of the anti-ronin agenda from Ned?

A question from scooter:

byejPPt.png

• Haha 3
  • sniper 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

Why is Superman better then Batman?

Why would you vote for Trump over Biden?

If someone asked you what games you played what would you tell them about OSRS?

Favorite TT/DF moment?

Why would you join DF(back in the day) vs TT?

• Like 1
On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

12 hours ago, Vanuckle said:

Thoughts on Matt from DB?

I thought he was a decent enough dude, he just had the biggest boner for Brian and DI. I remember joining their IRC channel and all they talked about was Ghjjf and how good of a leader he was. I had no clue who they were talking about at the time so it took me a while to connect and dots and realize how big of a fanboy he was.

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

13 hours ago, Gochance1 said:

Thanks for doing the AMA dicky!

1. Favorite rs moment outside clanning?

2. Favorite clanning moment?

3. Best fight you ever called in and why?

4. Best calling performance you had? Against who and why?

5. When will you acknowledge that BoggedInMehEye was indeed nh and said terrible unforgettable things? Lol slay evil

6. General thoughts on Tempest before joining and then thoughts on Tempest after joining?

7. Who was the best tank in TT?

Oh there’s a bunch. The time I got b2b Arma hilts with some random team when they were still 125m+. Got a D Full Helm on my first chewed bones pyre, ez 50m ty. Also my first big PK. I was one of those void d bow rats in BH singles crater, got some juicy loots on hybrids and Dharokers. Karma got me back tho. Some tick freak way ahead of his time veng’d both of my dbow hits + d bolt speced me all at once. Was a fat L getting my void back.

Beating DF in 24h with TT. I could never do that again, but it was cool to be able to say we beat our arch rival in the longest fight ever.

I don’t necessarily think it was the best fight I’ve called in, but a really enjoyable and memorable one. During one of the many crash wars we got sucked into, we got into a late night P2P scrap with VR. I think we ended with like 150 opts well after midnight on a weekday and we had left it non-mand. It was really cool to see people jump in and stick around for a long P2P fight.

TT fought Brutality a few days after I was officially promoted to Lieutenant. I remember staying home from school that day because I had the flu, but I wasn’t going to let that keep me from screaming like an idiot. Pretty much ran roughshod over them and didn’t die after Lovelost handed me the reins. I think that was the fight where I stopped feeling the imposter syndrome as a caller.

tbh idk who BoggedInMehEye is haha… sounds like a spastic !

I guess the only thoughts I could have prior to Tempest would be my impression of True, which at that point was fairly neutral. After joining it just felt like a good place for me to be and I never felt any desire to leave or retire.

I think most people know the big names so I’ll give a shout to some of the great tanks that maybe didn’t get enough shine. ATB TT Pk or something like that was the best tank I had ever seen up to that point. Striker796, Power#s, Zayts, Fasty, Gogetazx/Stas.

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend