I am Ghjjf - Ask me anything

Brian

14 minutes ago, Juri said:

Alternate universe - What you think would we have seen in clan world, if you had chosen Runescape Dinasty instead of DI?  Would they have been the powerhouse we all remember DI by or would we have never seen that long one clan dominance? 

Ds vs DI rivalry, how afraid you were of DS by the absolute height of them? Would you actually try to avoid them or think of anything to prevent their AEST dominance to bring those wins? 

Well, the thing is RSD would have closed after the RSD vs DI official war anyway, so if I had joined RSD I might have ended up in DI anyway. Though we didn't really take kindly to RSD refugees. Lets say I had never ended up in DI though then unless someone else took up the mantel then DI was going to die because Biga disappeared and it would have been run by Kulrich, who being honest about it looking back on it now was an "older" woman looking to prey on younger dudes.

So it's hard to say how the clan world would have ended up. In the short term (04-06) probably a lot more competitive for the top spot. As you remember DI was far ahead of everyone until DS came along.

We were never "afraid" of DS. We didn't try to avoid DS ever but we were also smart about it. For example some DS PK trips would start at 2am GMT and we knew there was no point in going after that because we just couldn't win due to DS having 40 something AEST members. I think we were close to turning the tide but then DS closed all of a sudden and that was that.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

24 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

What has been your most awkward interaction with a Ghjjf or DI fanboy?

What's your favorite food?

When you go get your haircut, what do you tell em?

Probably that Dark Magi guy. I mean I understood people modelling their clans after DI but that guy took it to the extreme. Copied forums, copied ranks, copied everything.

Right now probably pizza

Blade 2 all over

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

Thoughts on The Clan at the time pre-dating EoC?

unknown.png

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honour.

I think if I would have joined any clan other than CR it would had to have been DI. You're one of the reasons I joined Tempest even though I've never even met you xD

Anyways, how did the rune chainbody legacy come to be? Was it because you ran out of rune platebodies? 🙃

1981999080_3SQrFJS-Imgur.gif.bbda53f5bd1117d4d57cb8d94b43d0ef.gif

9ylW5Yt.png

- Former Crimson Raiders General - Barbie Boy 4 life ❤️ - Proud Tempy Member