In no particular order just as they come to mind

Radicalsurfu

Da master480

Alex Dawg

Tomisme

Gochance

David

Dark Sora (before he was a drug user)

dkm- (Wasn't actually that good but he'd just threaten people so much that it was funny)

SD7

D156 (jk)

bet

• honk 5

Can you reveal the real OTF snake? 🐍 Picture evidence required.

Why do you want to join Reign of Terror? Because I have learned to see through the haze of propaganda that chokes the RuneScape clan world and see things for as they truly are; RoT is the only clan that I can see that has adhered to its standards and been consistent throughout the entirety of Rs2007. You offer something more than just a clan to fight alongside, and that thing is a 'challenge' I am sick of easy touches and I relish the chance to prove myself amongst other people and not just be seen as a number on a memberlist. Your community offers the combination of strictness and leniency that I believe is perfect. I also wish to play my part in keeping you at the top of the ladder and become a presence in a community that I have heard so many things about, and more importantly build some bridges with people I haven't spoken to before, and of course, make some new mates.

~ Titan_666

30 minutes ago, Scumpr said:

Heard a rumor one time that it was a rule to not pray overheads in 1v1 at say... Mage bank for example. Was this actually a rule at one point in DI?

What is your favorite beer?

Have you traveled much in real life? 

What is your proudest moment in both RL and RS?

That's right. It was a rule until a certain point. The idea was that if we didn't pray then people wouldn't pray back vs us and it worked vs the more respectable clans. If you think how underpowered weapons were then compared to how they were later in RS then praying was basically just hitting constant 0s, so it was pointless.

Heineken is my drink of choice but I also like to drink cider (any really) sometimes depending on the situation

Not much at all really. I haven't been out of the country in 5? years. Only been out of the country maybe 3 times in the last 10 years. The last time I was in the US was over 25 years ago.

On RS probably winning some of the official wars back in the day against the likes of ZF, TD. People always wanted us to lose those. In RL? Probably getting my first real job, which was with a pretty major company, after someone told me they'd eat their hat if I got it.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

1. thoughts on the following callers:

- alex dawg

- paul

- me

- zach

- jonezy

2. why did you rank the gugmeister

3. why did you re-accept known pure meleer @Titan

4. who was your otf snitch all these years

5. who in tempest would have fit in osrs di

giphy.gif

UCRfdoD.png

tX2cpQ2.png

spacer.pngspacer.png70b696a3da.gifspacer.pngspacer.png

HwzhImT.gif

39 minutes ago, Flukejiver said:

Really glad to have met and worked with you so far. I only wish it would of been sooner!

what’s your opinion on the current RS clan scene?

It seems that some clans/teams are slowly dying out. Do you see them regaining any steam in the future?

Is there anything you wish you would of done during your time leading DI that we do in Tempest?

This answers your first and second. I don't like the philosophy of some clans that would do anything to avoid losing. There's no shame in losing a fight. DI went on a two year unbeaten run and then started losing fights. That wasn't a problem to me. What mattered was having fights and having fun. The clan scene is only heading in one direction realistically. People often cite jagex making changes, jcup etc would help improve the clan scene but it's up to clans to change their way of thinking. That isn't going to happen this late in the day though.

I DI I didn't delegate enough. I always felt I'd do the best job if I did everything myself. That wasn't always the case but it was a lot of the time. Not to say officials were useless or anything, but yea.

• Like 4

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

How often did you visit Osrs DI V2 forums?

Why do you want to join Reign of Terror? Because I have learned to see through the haze of propaganda that chokes the RuneScape clan world and see things for as they truly are; RoT is the only clan that I can see that has adhered to its standards and been consistent throughout the entirety of Rs2007. You offer something more than just a clan to fight alongside, and that thing is a 'challenge' I am sick of easy touches and I relish the chance to prove myself amongst other people and not just be seen as a number on a memberlist. Your community offers the combination of strictness and leniency that I believe is perfect. I also wish to play my part in keeping you at the top of the ladder and become a presence in a community that I have heard so many things about, and more importantly build some bridges with people I haven't spoken to before, and of course, make some new mates.

~ Titan_666

47 minutes ago, Z Nick said:

What do you think of Revenant as a clan?

what about rots poor state rn, do you think they will recover from the slump.

Rev has their approach to dealing with stuff and it seems to work for them so good for them

Probably not no. There's no reason for anyone to join them so it can only go one way.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png