Largest pulls clans ever had.

infernodizn

On 9/28/2021 at 6:26 AM, JayJay said:

We (corruption) started with about 130 and maxed out at 150 or something vs EOS once. Ended them in about 90 mins

We also did this against TT (maxed out at ~155 I think, but definitely over 150).

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Applerune said:

We also did this against TT (maxed out at ~155 I think, but definitely over 150).

Was that the same summer ?

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

On 9/28/2021 at 12:54 PM, Daniela said:

nobody asked u jayjay

Stfu lil bish

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Fools pulled some monster numbers before I joined in 2010, at least vs. LDK and in a Finland vs. Estonia war, which Fools won (heh).

In my era, the highest pull was 115'ish to a DMM final. We got >100 a few times to those.

• Like 1

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

9 hours ago, JayJay said:

Was that the same summer ?

Yes. We had a four hour capped fight against TT and they were big mad that we pulled so much. They started with 70-80 I think. This was the beginning of that summer where we weren't really sure what we had. We had a large member base but I don't think even we thought we'd pull 100+ on a whim. We were doing that to no/short prep events that summer.

Edited by Applerune

6 hours ago, Applerune said:

Yes. We had a four hour capped fight against TT and they were big mad that we pulled so much. They started with 70-80 I think. This was the beginning of that summer where we weren't really sure what we had. We had a large member base but I don't think even we thought we'd pull 100+ on a whim. We were doing that to no/short prep events that summer.

I remember it now, I wasn't sure if you meant the one we lost when me corbin and dave weren't leading yet

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Interesting topic I appreciate it, I'll guess here

On 9/27/2021 at 11:32 AM, infernodizn said:

Tunescape - Never woulda guessed that but damn

RSD - 148 people officially, on a few day prep over 2011 superbowl weekend vs TT :# nothing we could do even with 90 ppl in our pile they had extra 60 snipers on us lol

Violent Resolution - heard they pulled 180+ a few times

EOS - dont think they hit 120/130 really cept maybe once to some important fight

Eternal Honor - dont think they hit past 120/130 really cept maybe once to some important fight

Divine Forces - dont think they hit 120/130 really cept maybe once to some important fight, I would say they did pull 110-120 multiple times a year tho, 2009 to end of 2011ish.

FOOLS - I believe this was 150 or 170? in the LDK fight Silver mentioned, they had 2 separate fall in's with pics, and also a bigger retired ML then people realized

Solace - ye 90 i remb being at this fight too a bit

SE - I'd believe shadow elves pull 110ish to their big fights maybe, they were strict/super active to their mems

Exodus - ye i remember being at the CR v EXO fight and both sides had 88 on vent for........hours :#

TRWF - No clue i'd guess just 100 105 or something, I got no idea what their 2005-2007 years were like

Sacred Templars - above ^

TMRD - above ^ 

TBE -- above ^ the british elites with junglebiscuit or something?

TDM - the death monkeighs I think hit 105 ppl

Gladz - isn't it super known they pulled 220 or so in their biggest fights in their peak?

CL - as the aussie clan I dont think they got over 90 ppl

I feel like MK? or the other 2004 clan with an A, maybe Anarchy? had some big fight that were mentioneds alot. Unsure about Hostile, Awaken, Aggression, 3x0 3v0, TORQ?

On 9/27/2021 at 6:55 PM, RagingPanda said:

TT if I remember correctly managed to pull 140. 

I remember the 24hr fight got 115 ppl on tracker, and a Jagex Cup one got 126-130 across both of our TS's? and I think 122 ppl the following year

I couldn't know for sure but I'd still think the years 09/10 had higher pulls to Jagex cup and tourny fights etc. as the clan world was still more active by then, mid 2010 was beginning of the end really for clan world:#

On 10/2/2021 at 2:45 PM, Applerune said:

I'd figure COR before 07 wildy removal would probably have a higher # too, but unsure, ask Rob.#

0c3A4SZ.png

2020-07-11_055657.png.14347eb8ff5b323524f4ec40ed24f0a8.png

[6:11 PM] Stereomogga: so I was just randomly browsing thru Tempest forums and found this "Largest pulls clans ever had" section
[6:11 PM] Stereomogga: wonderign if you want free pc on that and say Northern Gods biggest pull was 110ppl against The Rising in 2k10

Mogga also found a picture of NG pulling 140 people vs Fools. 

Edited by Juri

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png