We are Pure Hatred, Ask Us Anything ft Krunal930, Ghghgh7303, Ultimair & Wee Man

Wee Man

1 minute ago, Adam_ said:

Are you surprised DK still reopens from time to time  and has some presence here and there?

Not at all, they closed and reopened so many times during the time PH was around I'd lost count.

Generally mid size clans are sort of a training ground or way for people to get experience before moving onto bigger clans. Who are some well known clanners who got their start in PH?

Can't remember anyone specifically off the top of my head but a lot of people either pked with or joined PH at one point or another.

For @Wee Man specifically, how does it feel being the 3rd man after true/brian to have a 2nd AMA? 

I'd actually pm'd true about potentially doing a Ronin AMA which I'd still like to do but he hit me with this instead which he'd been working on. I think he's wanted a PH one for a while. Surely Downfall/Poison/Ronin AMAs are coming?

• Like 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

27 minutes ago, dwg said:

No question but I always liked PH and our friendship/alliance and ts was always bunch of banter but I personally thought you guys were retarded when you tried to “beef” with us like one-two weeks before our closure then tried to flip the script when you found out we were closing. Think we fought like once where we pulled like 100% of our ML(not much at the time) which was a nice little revival. Although I guess it was warranted with Dan’s decision, I personally thought with how close we were, would’ve atleast still held a neutral ground.

Any more details on this? Literally can't remember what you're talking about.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

1 hour ago, Daniela said:

what was/is ur favorite song by derek gotenks

LOL this is the only one i actually remember

1 hour ago, Gochance1 said:

Questions for everyone:

Favorite moment in PH?

Worst moment in PH?

Thoughts on me when I was Ph?

Ph strengths and weaknesses? and why?

Thoughts on Geoff?

Not a specific moment, but probably when we started beating the top tier of clans in matched opts fights, around a year or so before EOC

When we lost to some CWA team and I almost rage closed the clan

You were a beast, I love you buddy, hope lifes been good

PH's Community, I think we had one person ever spy on us through every crashwar. Weakness was definitely how lax we were on a lot of things. We had members who were PH for 3-4+ years who had 60 defense lmao. It worked out in the end because being lax is what ultimately helped build PH's community

🌚

1 hour ago, True 2k8 said:

Who were some of PH's earliest rivals in like 2008ish? Who led them?

Our first few rivalries were with a few other Fally clan chats and then eventually Terminal's CC in the wildy. I can't recall any of the fally cc's leaders, I think one of them were called Sleepy Pkers?

Terminal was led by a few people, Moeskroenfan was the main leader. We were a full on open cc at this time and I remember we had a huge fight with Terminal in which they pulled 200+ people (two full cc's) to our like ~120ish

Edited by krunal930
  • Like 1
  • heart 1

35 minutes ago, Pietru said:

Weirdest behind the scenes moment in PH? Could be RS or non-RS related

One of our members came home around 11 PM EST (4 AM his time) and started full on crying about how he just had sex with a fat chick

34 minutes ago, dwg said:

No question but I always liked PH and our friendship/alliance and ts was always bunch of banter but I personally thought you guys were retarded when you tried to “beef” with us like one-two weeks before our closure then tried to flip the script when you found out we were closing. Think we fought like once where we pulled like 100% of our ML(not much at the time) which was a nice little revival. Although I guess it was warranted with Dan’s decision, I personally thought with how close we were, would’ve atleast still held a neutral ground.

Hey man, hope you've been well.

I actually don't remember what this beef was, but it sounds like something that we would've done

15 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

Are you surprised DK still reopens from time to time  and has some presence here and there?

Generally mid size clans are sort of a training ground or way for people to get experience before moving onto bigger clans. Who are some well known clanners who got their start in PH?

For @Wee Man specifically, how does it feel being the 3rd man after true/brian to have a 2nd AMA? 

I remember receiving texts from a few people that DK reopened some time after PH closed and laughing. Its not surprising though

We only had a handful of people leave PH to join another clan and i don't think any of them stayed for long. After we closed, I've been told Phaeo became an amazing caller and is some rank in ROT

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Gochance1 said:

Questions for everyone:

Favorite moment in PH?

Jcup fight vs Genesis. They didn't realise that default rules didn't include bounds so we ran them through the trees and they raged.

Worst moment in PH?

Nothing really stands out to me as a worst moment if I'm honest.

Same as now. Massive asset to any clan.

It was very easy to brush off a lot of dumb shit that happens because of how our clan was basically a spaz factory. Nobody really took things seriously enough for stupid shit to have much of an effect. Obviously that's also a weakness as well and was part of the reason our quality wasn't exactly amazing.

Thoughts on Geoff?

Good guy. Pretty sure I declined his first application lmfao.

• Haha 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

3 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

Favorite moment in PH?

Jcup fight vs Genesis. They didn't realise that default rules didn't include bounds so we ran them through the trees and they raged.

Worst moment in PH?

Nothing really stands out to me as a worst moment if I'm honest.

Same as now. Massive asset to any clan.

It was very easy to brush off a lot of dumb shit that happens because of how our clan was basically a spaz factory. Nobody really took things seriously enough for stupid shit to have much of an effect. Obviously that's also a weakness as well and was part of the reason our quality wasn't exactly amazing.

Thoughts on Geoff?

Good guy. Pretty sure I declined his first application lmfao.

I remember that fight, I started it with the tree's lmao. Was so funny!

still have it cause was one of my best tanks LOL

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

9 minutes ago, krunal930 said:

One of our members came home around 11 PM EST (4 AM his time) and started full on crying about how he just had sex with a fat chick

Looool that was Djfrost7, he was drunk as shit

• kms 1

14 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

Whats your all-time favorite rivalry w/PH?

How did the PH vs Gen crash war begin?

Scummiest thing you did?

Favorite rivalry? DK may have been the longest one but I enjoyed the somewhat short crash war we had with Exalt in like 2011 or so. They managed to piss off almost all of the mid size clan world by disputing every fight result and talked a lot of shit, it resulted in nobody bothering to AC for them. They slumped and closed sometime after from what I remember.

The PH VS Gen crash war started because Genesis killed Krunal for his Gravite 2h sword. Krunal will have to answer the exact details cause I wasn't there at the time. It sounds ridiculous but that's what triggered it. 

Scummiest stuff I was involved in was the amount of CWA luring we did in 2011, I remember we lured an Ely at one point. Our lure method was basically to recruit a couple of randoms with gear into our CC, start a safe clan war with a level 90 alt. Then our clan member on the level 90 would talk lots of shit. Then we'd pretend to trick the shit talker into a dangerous war and then kill the randoms that joined our CC for their stuff.

Edited by Ghghgh7303

Holy shit didn’t know krunal was still alive, hope you’re doing well bud. 

Biggest downie and why was it gochance?

Anyone still play solider front? 

what do you guys do now?

aUBwTQ1.png

GUK0zkS.gif

SwqCHMW.png