We are Pure Hatred, Ask Us Anything ft Krunal930, Ghghgh7303, Ultimair & Wee Man

Wee Man

Hope you’ve all been doing well. 

Have any of you 4 spoken to Sal or Daman recently? I briefly spoke to Daman earlier this year but haven’t been able to get in contact with Sal. 

geiRL7R.png

mlJrSjv.gif

tc5lY7w.gif

Past Awards:

L7jSduS.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/422014429010460684/431543298071461909/Elijah-fixd.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/480407158140436502/491126095811444736/mostmissed.gif

NZ3G8GX.gif

6 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

Whats your all-time favorite rivalry w/PH?

How did the PH vs Gen crash war begin?

Scummiest thing you did?

Probably vs Terminal or DK, fights always felt more high stakes vs them for some reason. All of our crash wars later were a lot of fun as well. The ones with CR, Exalt, Exodus were all super one sided but were a lot of fun while they lasted

Lol I was watching a fight with some PH members and Gen killed me for my g2h

Sometime during the gen crash war, we received access to all of their forum info. One of their members was in some CWA team and had the same forum info. We logged into that account and he was straight forum PM sexting with some other chick in the team. We ended up leaking all of it and watching the fallout was sad

9 minutes ago, Ghghgh7303 said:

Favorite rivalry? DK may have been the longest one but I enjoyed the somewhat short crash war we had with Exalt in like 2011 or so. They managed to piss off almost all of the mid size clan world by disputing every fight result and talked a lot of shit, it resulted in nobody bothering to AC for them. They slumped and closed sometime after from what I remember.

The PH VS Gen crash war started because Genesis killed Krunal for his Gravite 2h sword. Krunal will have to answer the exact details cause I wasn't there at the time. It sounds ridiculous but that's what triggered it. 

Scummiest stuff I was involved in was the amount of CWA luring we did in 2011, I remember we lured an Ely at one point. Our lure method was basically to recruit a couple of randoms with gear into our CC, start a safe clan war with a level 90 alt. Then our clan member on the level 90 would talk lots of shit. Then we'd pretend to trick the shit talker into a dangerous war and then kill the randoms that joined our CC for their stuff.

I actually felt bad for the dude with the ely, but holy shit did we make bank off of the CWA luring

7 minutes ago, david said:

Holy shit didn’t know krunal was still alive, hope you’re doing well bud. 

Biggest downie and why was it gochance?

Anyone still play solider front? 

what do you guys do now?

Hey buddy, i'm doing great, hope the same for you.

Gochance was tame by PH standards haha

I never played soldier front, I think Ghgh/Weeman did/do?

I do finance work for a govt contractor

6 minutes ago, Elijah said:

Have any of you 4 spoken to Sal or Daman recently? I briefly spoke to Daman earlier this year but haven’t been able to get in contact with Sal. 

I haven't talked to either in years, I spoke with Sal a year or so ago, he's doing well

10 minutes ago, david said:

Biggest downie and why was it gochance?

We had people who actually acted like retards so this is super hard to say lol

Anyone still play solider front? 
Never played it

what do you guys do now?

I'm a software engineer at a large tech company. Started playing OSRS again in 2021, otherwise have been playing Apex Legends.

21 minutes ago, Elijah said:

Havent spoken to Sal since PH closed. Spoke to Daman in 2018 ish once, he's in PH discord I think.

3 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

Who was PH's greatest rival?

How much did you like/vibe w/ Downfall? Or was it mostly due to your shared hatred with Genesis?

Thoughts on DK/Derek?

What's your favorite non-warring PH moment of all time?

- Greatest rival? Definitely not the hardest rival, but the funnest was DK. Guerilla warfare was extremely fun tbh. Derek was a spastic that was extremely easy to hate, and it felt good to shit on him lmao

- Vibe with downfall was pretty decent. Similar personalities, minus that one guy who put panties on his head.. cant remember his name

-DK beef was fun. Derek is still a dumbass though probably lol

- Non warring PH moment? There were alot, but the first one that comes to mind was listening to Hellboys singing 'Yeah' by Usher while he was taking a shower. Dont know if he knew his mic was acive

Edited by Ultimair

2 hours ago, Ghghgh7303 said:

Who was PH's greatest rival?

Divine Kings, they had like 10 iterations of opening and closing so it lasted a long time

How much did you like/vibe w/ Downfall? Or was it mostly due to your shared hatred with Genesis?

I wasn't very active during the Pure Downies crash wars but they seemed pretty chill

Thoughts on DK/Derek?

Said a lot of idiotic things but it made the rivalry fun. I remember there was this one time Derek and Saddam from NI argued on our TS for 40 minutes straight and some of the dumbest shit I heard was there.

What's your favorite non-warring PH moment of all time?

Probably when unfortunate things happen to people which then turn out to be hilarious later on. Like Krunal losing claws in BH crater while trying to 76k, Krunal getting BSed by some guy during CWA clan wars luring. Daman losing 100m of gear in CWA because of another member xzirampagezx and then getting mad as fuck. A couple years later these things become funny as hell.

Do you think the perception of PH (from other, more established clans) was always tied to your open cc upbringings?

Honestly not sure but we didn't really care

Who in PH were some silent MVP's?

We had a lot of people who stayed through the clan's lifetime. Two people I can think of are Djfrost7 who was very involved in the clan's early days ingame and Fleiya who did a lot of video recording at one point

Also alexdub/zink/Irvin who were 3 IRL brothers that were with PH from the beginning

Fleiya actually is a hardcore weeb. He buys anime character figures and does unboxing videos of them. I dont know shit about what hes unboxing, but the video quality is pretty decent

2 hours ago, Howl said:

What was it like transitioning from open cc to organized clan? What were some of the biggest pains?

We had several people who enjoyed coming into our CC and have a 'team' to PK with. Some of these people got left behind because they didnt want to comitt to an actual clan with requirements and stuff.

In what way were you successful? My only memory of you was being some shit cc team that we used to clear at BH on a daily basis along with DK lol. What did I miss.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

17 minutes ago, Lavigne said:

In what way were you successful? My only memory of you was being some shit cc team that we used to clear at BH on a daily basis along with DK lol. What did I miss.

Uhh, were you involved in the clan world from 2010-2013? There was a lot of shit we were involved in during that time period, especially crash wars and the megacluster fights.

I would say we were good at crash wars and getting clans to post public apologies on RSCspacer.png

Edited by Ghghgh7303
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wee Man said:

Favorite moment in PH?

Jcup fight vs Genesis. They didn't realise that default rules didn't include bounds so we ran them through the trees and they raged.

Mannnn, the big brain gamble that went into making this a possibility. Basically we purposefully didnt negotiate a date and time within the Jcup time limit, and mass prepped for the following week on tuesday at a time that was better suited for us. We had probably almost 2 weeks worth of prep, versus Gens 3 or 4 days. The Jcup eventually gave us a date and time; the date and time that we actually prepped for. It was fucking awesome to see that gamble work out in the end. Gen didnt understand that default rules meant that the entire map was free game. We were probably the only clan that used this to our advantage and wrecked clans our size.

The biggest vindication we probably had was when hellboys had stepped up to the hot plate as leader, and made us fight TKO blitz over and over and over again, until one day we beat them or went toe to toe with them or something. It was crazy considering everyone viewed us as an 'open cc team', but here we were, doing great against some of the clan worlds best members.

Edited by Ultimair

1. If you could go back in time and remake PH from whatever beginnings you wanted, would you still want it to be the way it was, or would you opt for a less chaotic / more organized clan?

2. Do you regret the lures/scams/doxxing, or do you still chalk it up to "it's only a game / it was only for shits and giggles" etc.

3. Did Krunal ever get his g2h back?

4. Do you think PH would've made it to 2013 if not for seeking out crash wars (i.e. by adapting and evolving into a different direction instead)?

5. Were there any specific clans that you looked up to or modeled yourself after when transitioning away from open cc?

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

1 hour ago, True 2k8 said:

Scummiest thing you did?

Personally, Kind of what krunal eluded to. Someones email got compromised, and in it was a video this guy made to some swedish girl, calling her his 'sotnos' and stuff. it got leaked it and uploaded it. That guy camped me ever since lol.

Oh, some of Gen's members got their bank cleared completely. Everything. Wiped. Theres video somewhere if I can find it.

5 minutes ago, S3lvah said:

1. If you could go back in time and remake PH from whatever beginnings you wanted, would you still want it to be the way it was, or would you opt for a less chaotic / more organized clan?

2. Do you regret the lures/scams/doxxing, or do you still chalk it up to "it's only a game / it was only for shits and giggles" etc.

3. Did Krunal ever get his g2h back?

4. Do you think PH would've made it to 2013 if not for seeking out crash wars (i.e. by adapting and evolving into a different direction instead)?

5. Were there any specific clans that you looked up to or modeled yourself after when transitioning away from open cc?

TBh, There isnt much Id change. I love an underdog story, and thats what PH is to me. We started from nothing, and adapted. The game itself started to get boring and we felt it was time to close our doors and move on to better things in life.

2. I dont regret the ingame stuff like luring, but the NH activities that alot of clans were doing was pretty fucked up and regrettable.

3. Honestly, I think he did tbh?

4. The game was seriously dieing. We kind of killed off our competition, and the game, for me at least, was becoming more of a chore as my real life responsibilities increased. Looking back, Im happy we closed up shop when we did.

5. Not really tbh. We knew what clan structure was like, and we kind of just did things our way or adjusted depending on what we needed. Didnt really look up to anyone.

• Like 1