Nastykillerk from Collision AMA

Nastykillerk

Hey! So I was randomly searching the web for os runescape clips and stumbled upon this forum. Read a few AMA discussions and decided to create my own for shits and giggles. I don't know if anyone here remembers me but I recognize a few fimilar names from zybez and old clan rivals. 

Background: I played RS from 2004 to 2012. I started out pking at hill gaints then made some friends and started some amatuer clans that all disbanded. I remember joining anarchy at some point then Overdose which became Collision in 2005. 

I was pk leader, warlord, council and co leader of Collision from ~2007-2011. Lead the clan through many ups and downs and memorable fights. I bled blue all the way until I retired and handed over the helm to new generation of players who kept the clan going until RS became officially dead. 

Hoping to connect with some old folks who are still active and telling our side of the story! 

You'd normally need permission from a rank to make an AMA here but I'll go ahead and ask anyways :')

How did the alliance between Collision and TT start?

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

1 minute ago, Venenatis said:
13 minutes ago, Nick said:

Thanks for doing this ama. True talks about you all the time. 

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member