Nastykillerk from Collision AMA

Nastykillerk

13 hours ago, MILAD said:

i remember you. Never really talked to any col in particular other than Tae

Nice! Tea (legolas) was the man! He was in Collision for a long time but didn't get real active until I retired lol but yeah good guy. If you still talk to him tell him to hmu would love to catch up! 

I think I remember your name too. 

Edited by Nastykillerk

10 hours ago, Flukejiver said:

Opinion on Bishinmo as leader?

Alot of respect. Surprised the hell out of me when he joined collision. Very funny guy but also the most geniune. I think TT was modeled after his personality lol. 

10 hours ago, Vanuckle said:

What was relationship between Col / TT?

It was mutual respect between us. Almost brotherly. 

TT helped us out alot and we learned alot from their leadership. However being under their shadows kinda hurt our recruitment a bit and we were always thought of as TT juniors but we were much more than that! 

Edited by Nastykillerk

How would you react if True 2k8 suddenly showed up at your workplace or your house and demanded that you make time in your life for Tempest?

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

I remember you from way back then. Quite a few of the P2P PK people left for Collision over time.

I think Enzock use to be there and then later joined 'The' but I might be mistaken.

unknown.png

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honour.

On 1/19/2022 at 4:40 AM, Ace said:

How would you react if True 2k8 suddenly showed up at your workplace or your house and demanded that you make time in your life for Tempest?

I also wish to know the answer to this one. Happened to me and here I am.

unknown.png

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honour.

:feelscringe:

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

On 1/18/2022 at 12:41 AM, Nastykillerk said:

Top 10 for sure. Collision is a clan with it's own legacy and no one can argue against that. We competed with Vr, Corr, Eh a few times during our peak years and even got some great victories under our belt. We outlived many clans while always being active in the mid tier and sucessfully passed the helm to like 4-5 different leaders from different eras (which many other clan leaders refused to do). We were pretty solid until EOC I believe. I think the main thing about collision was that we were always a tight knit group and never really tried hard to expand or take on low quality members. We simply played to enjoy the game. 

I don't know much honestly. I know rot is still around and a few other familiar names but I think the game has moved on from large organized clans. 

Lol

Bro, if someone asked me to shoot names out of 30 clans, yours wouldn't even come to mind. Even when I mention TT, I still wouldn't remember Collision existed.

Yeah there's a lot of respect for being able to transition leadership and longevity, but when you spend countless years in the shadow of another clan and living off their legacy, you lose points in my book. We don't go around talking about TMRD, Bk or Jagz as being a top 10 clan because Gladz and 'The' were relevant. 

Di

Rot

Ds

Gladz

Vr

Df

Tt

Sol

Fools

Eh

Which one of those clans does Col take the spot of? Lol

-Anarchy, 'The', Td, Cr, Dfall, Tr, DL, CL, Sa, Exer, Tmrd, Bk Ag, Jaja, FL, Ni, Scum, Ha, Sog, LF, Dwood, Ph, Poison, Cor, Wg....You get the point. Corr/Eos could be top 10, Mk could also be top 10. These clans accomplished things and changed the clan scene. Even clans like DL are more relevant then Col. Awaken is more relevant then Collision, because Awaken merged into Hostile, which turned into Vr. It's where Cera S6 and General shop came out of. What did Col do bro? You guys were the legless step brother of Tt, being pushed around by them in a wheelchair and TT got drunk one day and lost you guys. The body was never recovered until this topic was made.

Here's my question, what exactly did Collision accomplish throughout the decade it was alive? Having close ties to TT, did this ever impact you in regards to your retention of members? Did you lose many/any of your recruits/core members to your main clan?