True 2k8

My top 5 worst officials:

1. Jay

2. Jay

3. Jay 

4. Jay 

5. Jay 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

1. Brian - Kept pretty much everyone in line, knew when to call a fight a day. I don't remember many times where we'd return for hours aimlessly hoping the tide would turn... Likewise if the other clan was just dragging and coming back in dhide  to bore us we'd walk away and be happy with what we achieved. 

2. Lrd - What he achieved with a country clan is nothing short of impressive. I was like an honorary member of fools and he had similar respect to what Brian had in DI to keep people in line

3. Kebab (or was it Kezzab) Red - In TT he had a lot of respect, stepped in to call, did a lot with the community and in general to keep TT as one of the more orgnaised clan.

4. Oergg - I know we all troll Greg, but doing things like exp tracking, analysis etc. I think helped the clan focus on the areas needed. 

5. Radicalsurfu/Manurulz07/Joeblogs111 - I always found these 3 to be the easiest callers to follow in DI

Hard to fully remember everything/everyone but those are the names that stood out for me... 

• Like 2

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png