WG Closes Dynasty!

WG Official

image_2021-06-17_165540.png.fd6c0910f2e34726259d6b0212cecac8.png

The Wilderness Guardians

The Shield of the Innocent

Well as many of you now know, I am WG Official, a rank the anti-pking clan Wilderness Guardians. After Bles/Veto/Timebeast/Sooner Rex/Sir Achillez/Booma10c/Unabomer/Joker/Orion/Godsmoke/1d/Eliteforce cheated with his clan DYNASTY in a clan battle against Wilderness Guardians, I made a vow to single handedly close Dynasty.

After many successful leaks of Dynasty, I have now completed my mission. Dynasty is officially CLOSED! In recent months, Dynasty has been losing lots of members and no one shows up for their events! They even couldn't afford their own forums. Things became even worse this week when the clan can't even get 3 people to sign up to a clan wars events after they couldn't kill a single member of Corrupted Souls in a P2P CWA fight!

N5QBSSe.png

LUfLBIZ.png

The leader of Dynasty, Bles/Veto/Timebeast/Sooner Rex/Sir Achillez/Booma10c/Unabomer/Joker/Orion/Godsmoke/1d/Eliteforce, has now officially applied to The Rising. Dynasty is dead.

You need proof? Here it is...

ZaQgS4f.png

Remember that I, WG Official, am responsible for Dynasty closing as a result of my leaks. 

BLES: DO NOT FUCK WITH ME OR YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING LEFT!

~His Lordship

Please post your respects for Dynasty in this topic by using the :rip:emote!

ek85Evi.png