In your opinion, who won the TT v DF 24 hour fight?

Kai

Who won TT v DF 24 hour uncapped pkri?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looted for most of it. DF had the first quarter if not half by a fair margin and legit thought TT was gonna end early. Like TT had it for the rest but the beatdown TT gave DF for the hours upon hours there after doesn't match the few hours DF had them in the ground.

Pound for pound draw, most time in control TT, biggest lead definitely DF lol.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

The Titans, of course. 

DF were in control for quite a bit, but it never felt like either clan struggled for very long (like hours) on either side. We actually ended with like 80 people at 4pm EST. Most people wanted to keep going.

About the the 22-23 hour mark Omniusha approached Bishinmo about calling it a draw at 24 hours.. and TT kinda knew they had us at that point. I wasn't a fan of that, but once we knew about it.. it was what it was.

Was there leading for over 23 hours of it. I actually remember passing out at my PC with @Sutty following me as I returned (he was watching) and logging back in to 4 items in Lumbridge.

All in all, it was one of the best fights I'd ever been in. DF/TT fights were a bit rare, yet so intense. I really enjoyed em.

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

Didn't join TT until after this, but I can safely say 24 hrs would've been too much for me. Maybe could've done 7h + 10h eat/sleep break + 7h of it.

I guess it's a fun anecdote for those who were there

Edited by S3lvah
  • Like 1

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

Were you there? Ye, was there for the whole thing (DF side)

Who do you think won this fight and why? Depends on what standard you're going by. If we're going by the old standard of whoever is the last clan standing no matter how hard you get battered then TT won. But if we're using the more evolved way of looking at clan fights where people acknowledge the "real" winner (i.e. performance based), then DF won with ease. TT's outlast ability was indeed tenacious, but anyone in that fight who thinks TT did good for even 1/3 of that fight is fucking high.

lApm4a9.png

2 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

The Titans, of course. 

DF were in control for quite a bit, but it never felt like either clan struggled for very long (like hours) on either side. We actually ended with like 80 people at 4pm EST. Most people wanted to keep going.

About the the 22-23 hour mark Omniusha approached Bishinmo about calling it a draw at 24 hours.. and TT kinda knew they had us at that point. I wasn't a fan of that, but once we knew about it.. it was what it was.

Was there leading for over 23 hours of it. I actually remember passing out at my PC with @Sutty following me as I returned (he was watching) and logging back in to 4 items in Lumbridge.

All in all, it was one of the best fights I'd ever been in. DF/TT fights were a bit rare, yet so intense. I really enjoyed em.

Now this is the tier 1 reply we were all looking for. 

• heart 1

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

SG9UgzJ.gif

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

20 hours ago, Hatebreeder said:

Were you there? no

Who do you think won this fight and why? no one cause you had a fucking 24 hr fight lmao 

• yikes 1

57A4E4DF-0EEC-4B34-A050-4A53177748E9.jpeg

ROT MotM April 2011

Not sure bro, envy were probably doing 5 vs 5 inners in cwa at that time

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png