In your opinion, who won the TT v DF 24 hour fight?

Kai

Who won TT v DF 24 hour uncapped pkri?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As someone who was there the entirety of the fight, no one won that fight. There were hours DF dominated, hours TT dominated. Looking back I definitely would not be apart of it again. 

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

Yes i was there, wouldn’t recommend.

TT definitely won this one, as much as i still to this day hate to admit.

i remember us having morale issues throughout the fight due to the mentioned third parties, despite that TT really delivered an excellent performance that day

That fight was cencerous. Never will do a 24 hour again for sure.

uRNt3ZR.png

Through action, a Man becomes a Hero

Through death, a Hero becomes a Legend

Through time, a Legend becomes a Myth

By learning from the Myth, a Man takes action

Yep I was there.

DF won maybe the first 6 hours of the fight but I dont think it was ever anywhere close to enough to say TT should have ended.  After that point we never regained control.  Maybe got it back to a stalemate here and there, but TT for sure controlled it from there on overall.  I remember our GMTers waking up to our IRC bot still spamming people to get into our pk channel and them thinking that someone had forgotten to turn it off.  The frustrating part for me was that at the 24 hour mark we were struggling to maintain any kind of presence in game, and then as soon as we said to hop for ending all the sudden we had 80 in game for the ending picture.  Everyone sure likes to act like they were there once you say its over.

• Haha 1

bw.jpg

On 3/31/2022 at 2:26 PM, True 2k8 said:

The worst part of this fight was DF officials thinking it would be wise to go for another uncapped a week later and left me as the lone caller in a fight that reached 16 hours

cz omni knew u were a hard kunt back then already

2GMe61I.png

NPQsQgs.png

0ogJzXD.png

i remenber  watching that fight , going to sleep, wake up and the fight still was ocurring ahaha

miss so much the old days,

the clan world was so active, the fights were so cool, 2 clans figthing 2 clans AC 3-4 clans crashing and 200 people watching looting.

the world that usualy got like 700 people were with like 1500 xD