Hi, I'm Lucas / fm11, AMA

fm11

You seems like a clan hopper. jk lol.

Solace always put up an amazing PKRI event. 

Which clan would you have joined if Solace would have closed earlier and you would have kept playing? 

Edited by Gravety Bomb

unknown.png

Lol I was going to try to remember how we met but the mod/outcast scenario makes sense because I was close with Nintendo and mod. 

Eyy dude !

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

14 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

Thoughts on @bomb as a human

This is jbomb right? We talked a little bit post-covid but I'm pretty sure he was upset still over stuff in the past, or maybe just disinterested in talking cause he had other stuff going on. Don't really have any issues with the guy so I'd say yeah he's a pretty good human 🙂

10 minutes ago, Heath said:

hey Lucas, it’s Heath aka Pure Ach1.

how did you feel when i found out the R2 Full Helm glitch when EOC came out that lead us going 42-0 first weeks in  EOC.

also the walrus tattoo was hot

Wow didn't remember anything about the helmet until right now. Unreal. The EoC run was nuts though, fun times. Best tattoo ever.

9 minutes ago, Lavigne said:

Why the fuck did you think joining a Tukuruk clan was a good idea?

I don't think I was ever in a Tukuruk clan, that's Lukas14000... kind of embarassing here but a guy in MoD thought I was fat, dared me to post an RL pic, I was a skinny emo kid, so I got the nickname Walrus... his was Whale but I believe it has a different origin. Very confusing I know.

9 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

Hey old pal, long time.

Is Nintendo 456 still around?

Haven't seen him in years

Who were some of your favourite clanners?

You were a pretty cool guy! I feel like I repressed half of my Solace memories, I think most people know who actually played with me were my favorite. So Karol, Derek, Josh, Metal, Bobo, Ankit, Dan, Havoc Razor.. just naming a few. 

who were some of your best officials? And worst?

Best -> Fr0zen, TS DANNEEEE this guy was a machine. Good at what he did, fun and interacted with everyone, active as heck, kept it light. Another good one would be Duv. Although constantly getting trolled in everything he did, he still had a good way at conveying points and capturing an audience.

8 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

Thoughts on our boy Derek?

Yeah I'm pretty sad on this one. I apparently leaked a convo? I think it was a discord msg of me, msging him and asking him what he thought about DF, and he said something to the effect of "I don't even use spares for DF" or something like that, I really don't remember, I thought it was a RoT flex. I think I either sent the portion of a message or told someone part of it and he basically told me to never try and speak to him again. I tried to contact him on steam just to say sorry. It sucks cause I made a small mistake in my eyes and I'd really like to be able to say hey or talk if he wants to. I haven't been here to judge him on actions that took place during that time but I'll say the reputation normally speaks for itself, definitely a Fallen Templar.

8 minutes ago, alice said:

do u do any competionist content on osrs?

I do not. So I did play some Leagues III coz I'm all about the XP boosts, but didn't really get into the PvM part. I really prefer RS3 PvM because there's more going on and I like the character movement.

8 minutes ago, poopkid said:

how'd you feel about CR back then? exodus and CR had a huge thing goin on that most of the clan world in my head knew about

Yea.. I personally never had an issue with CR at all. I used to like browsing tip.it forums to see FT/CR posts and that jazz so as far as the beef I think it was really more related to other individuals. Sorry!

6 minutes ago, poopkid said:

how'd it feel to lead a top EOC clan back then? iirc solace was super good at EOC and i remember ascension being stoked to take a round off you guys

Yea we were undefeated in ALL aspects and then you guys made us change our win/loss column. Pretty sure we had 2 losses total ever in EoC. I loved parts of EoC, just wish there was a way to not always do EoC though because freedom is broken.

4 minutes ago, Null said:

Which era would you say was your favourite?

What would you say is the best and worst thing about rs3?

Favorite ERA would be PvP worlds. We got the wilderness back, got some new places to fight (that sucked, but it made P2P fun so more clan mate interaction) and there were still a decent amount of people playing. By the time the wildy came back it kinda sucked. 07 would have been my favorite era but I was in MoD so.......

3 minutes ago, poopkid said:

do you think the clan world would be different if the leaders of the clans back then were now 30? in this hypothetical situation, what traits in a leader would yield the best results in your opinion?

oh 10000000%. I lacked emotional maturity and I'm sure a lot of others did too and most of it is just gained with time. Some traits I'd look for are confidence, decisiveness and delegation. Also, I'd want to know their vision. Not tell me how to conquer the world, but tell me the next 3 months and what you'd do to make sure we hit these check points.

3 minutes ago, Jim Jim said:

those pictures are still seared into my mind

uWu

2 minutes ago, John said:

Yo Lucas. Long time no see. I was solace for a bit right when summoning came out, enjoyed the action and the structure/activity. Don’t remember a whole lot from my time in solace but I know I did enjoy it and couldn’t possibly remember why I left. 

Welcome to the forums. 

I just asked David who you were cause the name sounds kind of vague. Pretty sure you had a very extended FA process but I'm glad you were with us! Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Josh 221 said:

Rangers are doing what?

❤️

Just now, poopkid said:

how do you feel about the current technological warfare of 2020 runescape pking? the small things you mentioned in your blurb, garys hood and right equipment, could be easily solved by certain clans' technology. is that technology too advanced or is that technology reducing the boiler plate needed to have fun with a war?

Yeah I really tried to NOT pay attention to what's happening now. We were using garys mainly because I noticed our pile had maybe 35 people in the TS channel, while snipe would have 20 or w/e. Our pile looked weak and I used garys, so it made sense to get everyone except Crimzen (who used shortkeys to spam cc locs 24/7) to use them. We would spread and I would constantly ask random people to step out to make sure it was on. Purely morale though, most of the time our leaders were doing simple yet effective things. Every CWA fight -> PM OFF, fall in leaders PM to friends, add entire CC, keep it off unless you're leading, utlize minimap. We also were the ones that when the wildy came back I set up the plain blue (black+purple for PK Leaders) capes and had us cloak swapping. Theres tons of things like this that a lot of people started doing but when we say 'put em in the box'... a lot of those RoT folks were in Solace eating tears at RDG, so they've been doing that same style of fighting for a while. I don't know the extent of the new technology or 'toaster tech' but I'll say it's always pissed me off when a really close fight isn't close because of an intentional DC.

• Like 1

As a VR warlord back in 2012 during the solace eos vr pd crash war. I absolutely hated how many corrupt sets solace members had and it was always a mental hurdle we all had to overcome thinking we weren’t doing shit to your guys’ banks.

How many sets do you think you lost through that time period during the crash wars? Did people cry about having to have so many corrupt sets on hand?

PantsGrab.png.9b2e6f64be1d40f53319dc54d661f65d.png

spacer.png

image.png

When @True 2k8 stepped down from DF he had sex with Murray as a right of passage to hand down leadership. Was there any sort of similar process when you got promoted in Solace? 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

Thoughts on ham?

• Like 1

uRNt3ZR.png

Through action, a Man becomes a Hero

Through death, a Hero becomes a Legend

Through time, a Legend becomes a Myth

By learning from the Myth, a Man takes action

Who first came up with the cyan:sol idea? Was it enforced when first introduced? Did any member refuse to use autotalkers? How they were dealt with if so?

How do you feel about VR in 2020 trying to use some old True's audio calling a pile on you while making ape sounds back in 2011 to portrait him as racist? 😂

7jmTOjL.png