Who can be a contender?

Nanne30

With the current clan world on the state it is.

Let me know what you think

Who do you think could rise or has the potential to become #2 and try and fight for the #1 spot, our spot.

Do you think it would be an old school clan?A new clan? When do you think this could happen? 

On another subject, clan recruitment.

Is the clan world mostly still getting old school clan members returning from the grave or most are new influx of players? 

❤️ tempy

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

One of those RR clans. Could prob beat rot if they teamed up for the #2 spot.

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

3 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

Any of them to be honest. They all have potential to take us on if they just stopped being spastics. Embargos/starving other clans has never once worked in the history of the game and it won't work now. This is what happens when you let pures infect the main scene with their retardation.

I think a a large majority are clanners that have been around for a while but I'm sure there's new blood joining here and there. 

But who do you think could make it to #2. Like which one has the real potential and strong leadership and brains to make it? 

Sn0NtFU.png

3 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

Any of them to be honest. They all have potential to take us on if they just stopped being spastics. Embargos/starving other clans has never once worked in the history of the game and it won't work now. This is what happens when you let pures infect the main scene with their retardation.

I think a a large majority are clanners that have been around for a while but I'm sure there's new blood joining here and there. 

I was gonna be egoistical as fuck and say no one but this is the right answer, for better or worse. 

If the majority of the clans out there took a hot minute to pull themselves together, we could have serious issues even. Instead they'll starve each other out, ragging what other fights are left with their diminishing member bases while our clan grows stronger due to the fact that we don't partake of any of that bullshit. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

9 minutes ago, Ace said:

I was gonna be egoistical as fuck and say no one but this is the right answer, for better or worse. 

If the majority of the clans out there took a hot minute to pull themselves together, we could have serious issues even. Instead they'll starve each other out, ragging what other fights are left with their diminishing member bases while our clan grows stronger due to the fact that we don't partake of any of that bullshit. 

But who do you think has a solid chance for this #2?

Sn0NtFU.png

23 minutes ago, Nanne30 said:

But who do you think has a solid chance for this #2?

No one. You're deluding yourself if you think anyone out there is actually close in the current state. 

I'm gonna go down the entire sort of semi-relevant list here.

RoT - Wants nothing to do with us in F2P, probably won't fight us in P2P either. 

DR - Big drop in competition although they're probably better quality man for man. They can't pull though and they've got plenty of people that want to smoke their clan waiting on the side. 

PD - Basically same as DR, except probably less quality. They're pretty much only interested in killing DR at this point anyways.

BC - Another big drop here. They don't have the quality. They break into rags too easily. 

DF - Would rather have inners with Vit than actually fight another clan.

Rev - Just an honorable mention of the fact that other clans carry their ass any time they attempt to crash us. They're a shell of their former selves. They've gone from out pulling us in P2P, sometimes F2P even to struggling to grab 10 good men. 

And yeah, you don't see F2P mentioned for the most part because none of the RR clans have what it takes. 

Edited by Ace

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

I've been secretly planning the rise of a clan successor to Tempests dominance. 

That's all the information I can disperse currently 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

3 hours ago, Vanzant said:

I've been secretly planning the rise of a clan successor to Tempests dominance. 

That's all the information I can disperse currently 

IS it called Black Knights? 

Sn0NtFU.png