Who can be a contender?

Nanne30

honestly don't think there is any other clan in the clan world that has the brain power to try to match what we do.. Tempest won't be knocked off the throne any time soon in the current state of the clan world and I truly believe that. If I was forced to pick a clan it would be RoT for sure bc they still can pull quite well on both sides of action although they do have quite a few multi loggers, raggers, meds, etc. but other than that, not a single soul. 

Tempest-CST-Sig2.png

@etheroxx on Twitter for GFX needs 🙂

SG9UgzJ.gif

1 hour ago, Nanne30 said:

ill make a remak of solace and kill it 🙂

Bk is undefeated against solace so good luck 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

This "starving of action" thinking is usually grown men acting like teenage emos. It's funny and sad all at the same time. 

The #2 spot will likely be taken by another group that doesn't fall into the drama-fuelled hissyfit like Rev. I may be old-fashioned but I just don't respect these drama driven emotional reactions at all nor sacrifice them a thought. You know who I mean.

unknown.png

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honour.

4 hours ago, Valaraz said:

This "starving of action" thinking is usually grown men acting like teenage emos. It's funny and sad all at the same time. 

The #2 spot will likely be taken by another group that doesn't fall into the drama-fuelled hissyfit like Rev. I may be old-fashioned but I just don't respect these drama driven emotional reactions at all nor sacrifice them a thought. You know who I mean.

Couldnt of said it better my man.

Dont know if most clan have an older member base like ours, but they are behaving just like you mentioned above hahaha

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png